Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Ninpo posted:

Surely that's what led to them concluding that it's a religion?

It was a case of 'if we ban you then we need to ban hasidic jews and christian scientists as well'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Clit Avoider
Aug 11, 2002

El Profesional

So basically he's abstained since his baptism. That's what the quote implies anyway.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

The Clit Avoider posted:

So basically he's abstained since his baptism. That's what the quote implies anyway.

I think he used to be a devout Christian already and this was just a symbolic baptism.

(apt username for this conversation btw)

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

The Clit Avoider posted:

Yeah he's now come out saying he is :siren: not a virgin :siren: or whatever

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32841434

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

pik_d posted:

lmao that's incredible

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Heh, yeah I've done it. I've had sex. The girl? Oh you wouldn't know her, it was...on holiday....

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

pik_d posted:

:eyepop:

Super convincing statement that:

David Luiz posted:

Heh, yeah I've done it. I've had sex. The girl? Oh you wouldn't know her, it was...on holiday....

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
David Luiz has done a sex and he knows all the best moves.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

"Woah, woah, woah. I love God and all but I've boned at least one girl in my life. Don't get me wrong, now."

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Monday Bandele posted:

Lmao

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Monday Bandele posted:

lol

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

blue footed boobie posted:

David Luiz has done a sex and he knows all the best moves.

On top, doggie and normal?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
David Luiz has a girlfriend. You wouldn't know her though, she lives in Canada.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Not so much about footballers committing crimes as criminals becoming footballers and running a prison league but the Guardian has a long but good read:

The prison where murderers play for Manchester United
Luzira was once the most notorious prison in Uganda. Now it’s home to what is surely the world’s most elaborate prison football league – and a model for the transformative power of the beautiful game
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/28/the-prison-where-murderers-play-for-manchester-united?utm_source=digg&utm_medium=email

Sad it seems to be cleaner and better organized than FIFA, although hopefully Sepp and his ExCom cronies will get to try their hand at a prison league soon.

Also I'm sure there's loads of great jokes about United and criminals but I'm drawing a blank right now.

sticksy fucked around with this message at 16:48 on May 29, 2015

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

quote:

Leicester City budding stars, including boss Nigel Pearson's son, were filmed taking part in a vile orgy in which a local girl was racially abused in Bangkok
One video begins with the three players stripped naked and cheering as they carry out sex acts with the women.

Hopper then appears to use a mobile phone to film them having group sex together. Laughing and doing a running commentary over the footage, he is heard saying: “Go on that love” before pouring out a string of abuse.

Afterwards the three watch the women indulging in lesbian sex acts.

Filming them amid laughter, one of the men is heard off-camera saying: “Come on ... you slit-eye.”

In another clip Hopper, 21, cruelly tells one of the women she is “f***ing minging… an absolute one out of 10”.

Pearson or Smith is then heard off-camera shouting: “Oi Hops, I’ll swap you.” The video ends with Hopper and Pearson high-fiving each other as if celebrating a goal while romping with two of the women.
The club’s CEO Susan Whelan has said of the partnership: “We’re absolutely thrilled to continue to work with the Tourism Authority of Thailand.

“Their support in the last two years has been vital in helping us promote Leicester City to a Thai audience and in reaching our goals closer to home.

“It is important to us that we are able to build on existing relationships we have developed with key sponsors.”

The Governor of the Tourism Authority of Thailand, Thawatchai Arunyik, heaped glowing praise on the club at the time, saying: “The last two years working with Leicester City have been an amazing adventure, filled with aspiration, incredible people and some wonderful memories.

“We are very proud to be working with Leicester City and its supporters, who have embraced the Club’s increasingly strong association with Thailand and given the nation a Premier League club its people can take to their hearts.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leicester-city-racist-orgy-video-5794654

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/31/leicester-city-investifation-thai-racist-abuse-allegations

quote:

Leicester City have launched an internal investigation after three of the club’s players were allegedly filmed in an orgy with a Thai woman who was racially abused.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
In your face Jose you slow idiot

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
The important thing is that we know Nigel Pearson's son enjoys swapping Thai hookers

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
When I read that I didn't catch that it was Pearson's son and thought it was Pearson himself in an orgy with his players, and tbh it didn't seem that far-fetched.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

vyelkin posted:

When I read that I didn't catch that it was Pearson's son and thought it was Pearson himself in an orgy with his players, and tbh it didn't seem that far-fetched.

Pearson doesn't seem the type to share.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
drat, hate to be that thai hooker now. Roasted.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
loving footballers really love having sex with their male friends.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

It's political correctness gone mad, Stew

infinity2005
Apr 12, 2005
y halo thar lol

dex_sda posted:

Wenger actually did blood tests and noted how newly bought players always seemed to have an increased red cell count. I believe he doesn't let his people dope, but what they do behind his back is anyone's guess.

Could explain some other players like Kagwa too. Top in german league for a year, now..?? (I know it was a running joke about Dortmund but what about their insane lack of form the start of the season too?)

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Tip-off from the DFB that they were flying too close to the sun/Clen and Xenon to Bayern for 50m one-team league one-team league

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Police Scotland say they will review the fight that marred the conclusion of Motherwell's Premiership play-off final victory over Rangers.

Rangers defender Bilel Mohsni was at the centre of an ugly brawl on the final whistle at Fir Park.

The Tunisian was pushed by Lee Erwin and responded by aiming a kick and punch at the Motherwell striker, before tussling with Fraser Kerr.

All three players were shown red cards by Craig Thomson after the match.

Assistant chief constable Bernard Higgins said: "Police Scotland will conduct a full review of the circumstances and liaise with the appropriate partners, and decide how best to take the matter forward over the coming days."

Rangers manager Stuart McCall said he missed the incident, but acknowledged such behaviour was "unacceptable".

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/32953422

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
They should all get a 10 match ban imo.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

blue footed boobie posted:

loving footballers really love having sex with their male friends.

They also love filming it.

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

vyelkin posted:

They also love filming it.

I don't really get why people film stuff like this, even without the fact that it will inevitably come back to haunt you. You'd never watch the video again, it'd seem proper weird. I guess maybe to show your mates, but who really wants to see their mate getting a rimjob, I'd rather just tell him I believed the story

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Still B.A.E posted:

You'd never watch the video again, it'd seem proper weird.
Maybe they do

We're not talking about the brightest people in the world here.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Still B.A.E posted:

I don't really get why people film stuff like this, even without the fact that it will inevitably come back to haunt you. You'd never watch the video again, it'd seem proper weird. I guess maybe to show your mates, but who really wants to see their mate getting a rimjob, I'd rather just tell him I believed the story

So they can masturbate to their friends' naked bodies later.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i know its obvious but footballs really are amazingly thick.

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

opus111 posted:

i know its obvious but footballs really are amazingly thick.

It's actually mostly air inside them.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I understand making a "homemade" but holy gently caress would I never A) gently caress a bunch of Thai prostates. B) do it with a friend. C) film me doing racist poo poo.

Why would you ever show that besides to someone equally racist?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Soulex posted:

I understand making a "homemade" but holy gently caress would I never A) gently caress a bunch of Thai prostates. B) do it with a friend. C) film me doing racist poo poo.

Why would you ever show that besides to someone equally racist?

I think we need to file this to soulex_autocorrect.txt

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Troy Queef posted:

I think we need to file this to soulex_autocorrect.txt

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Tbf if you are in Thailand to gently caress prostitutes is probably because you want the ones with prostates

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

God loving drat it

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I hope Pissflaps's wife doesn't check his browsing history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Xabi posted:

I hope Pissflaps's wife doesn't check his browsing history.

She already knows about that video, she was in it