Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

So no gay dragon skeletons, then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Pomp posted:

What's even the point of taking commissions of you won't draw gays, dragons, or skeletons?

She's ok with The Gays, they just can't be too gay.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Too difficult to find "reference" video to work from.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Pomp posted:

What's even the point of taking commissions of you won't draw gays, dragons, or skeletons?
She's fine with taking commissions of tickle and bondage fetishes, but she's got STANDARDS, dammit!

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujHkvi3DKI4

:catstare:

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Internet Kraken posted:

Bigotry against skeletons is NOT tolerable.

Never Deal with a Wheel.

Around Bone, Never Condone.

(Seriously, screw these guys.)

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

FutonForensic posted:

Are you interested in a whole gallery dedicated to gifs of animes kissing commissioned OCs?

Happy 21st, JJ

No? How about this then

:stare:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
Stuff like that is why we need a specific smile for when :stare: or :stonk: just aren't quite enough. Maybe :stonk: with "it is a thing" in text beside it and :tehinternet: as the actual smile code.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Klaus88 posted:

Stuff like that is why we need a specific smile for when :stare: or :stonk: just aren't quite enough. Maybe :stonk: with "it is a thing" in text beside it and :tehinternet: as the actual smile code.

:stonklol: exists. Not 100% what you mean, I suppose?

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Serperoth posted:

:stonklol: exists. Not 100% what you mean, I suppose?
There's also :dogbutton:

Klaus88 posted:

How about this: (unoriginal work, please steal.)

Content:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Concordat has a new favorite as of 03:50 on Jan 27, 2017

Charlie72
Apr 21, 2010

Shinji, get in the giant mechanical spider.

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.
From the YOSPOS bitcoin thread:

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6iuDjYjrs4

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Klaus88 posted:

Hmm yes :stare: gently caress the ocean from orbit goon sire :stonkhat:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I was checking the Skyrim Nexus, came across this, and immediately thought of this thread.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Arcsquad12 posted:

I was checking the Skyrim Nexus, came across this, and immediately thought of this thread.

The best is still the Hank Hill version.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
This isn't actually fanart. It's a wallpaper made out of official art from a Western-themed Evangelion card game collection for Windows 95.

Eva spin-off merchandising!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The Evangelion franchise was pretty much a force of nature in its prime.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Anyone remember that fancomic about how mandy got to be the grim reaper for a day and it turned out she did 9/11 and had been planning it for years and 9/11 reminded the grim reaper of how he used to cause all sorts of artistic death and that he was responsible for the holocaust among other things and that 9/11 made the grim reaper fall in love with mandy and have kids

waggles
Jul 21, 2011

Here to spread frog love.
Fallen Rib

FirstAidKite posted:

Anyone remember that fancomic about how mandy got to be the grim reaper for a day and it turned out she did 9/11 and had been planning it for years and 9/11 reminded the grim reaper of how he used to cause all sorts of artistic death and that he was responsible for the holocaust among other things and that 9/11 made the grim reaper fall in love with mandy and have kids

That would be Bleedman. He has like 3 comics on snafu-comics.com.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

FirstAidKite posted:

And one of the kids was a skeleton with hair and the other is a zombie that speaks in Hot Topic poetry.

I'm not sure because it's been years since I've even seen a page from it, but didn't it end with incest?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

FirstAidKite posted:

great job, internet.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

waggles posted:

That would be Bleedman. He has like 3 comics on snafu-comics.com.

I'm aware of Bleedman but really wish I wasn't. It takes a lot to genuinely disgust me nowadays but he can still manage it.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

but didn't it end with incest?

Cumslut1895 posted:

great job, internet.

all life is suffering

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Chard posted:

all life is suffering

Here's something cute and harmless to cheer you up.

And here's what I found right before that!

:shepface:

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Waffleman_ posted:

And one of the kids was a skeleton with hair and the other is a zombie that speaks in Hot Topic poetry.

I'm not sure because it's been years since I've even seen a page from it, but didn't it end with incest?

iirc Grim and Mandy had a daughter who was mostly human and a son who was 100% skeleton and they wanted to gently caress. Or maybe the skeleton wasn't into the sister but the sister was into him? Bleedman is terrible. Here's a professional League of Legends player as a magical girl anime

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Then there's that Powerpuff Girls comic he did which was 50% 90s Kid Nostalgia and 50% Little Girl Pantyshots.

Bleedman is loving awful, is the thing.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
Mandy's son is a skeleton because instead of giving birth (like her daughter) she had an abortion. I didn't make this up. She was also behind 9/11. The first part of his comic was kind of a mash up of CN characters and I thought it was kind of a neat idea, if a waste of the guy's talents. I read pages and pages of this thing, and then got about three pages into the grown up grim and many part before it dawned on me how creepy it was to execute these ideas with children's characters.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Heresiarch posted:

From the YOSPOS bitcoin thread:

Oh my god. I didn't realize it was my birthday.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Internet Kraken posted:

I'm aware of Bleedman but really wish I wasn't. It takes a lot to genuinely disgust me nowadays but he can still manage it.

He's an unapologetic paedophile. gently caress that guy.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Bleedman is very triggering for me please don't talk about him

Kinky Cookie Bunny
Apr 1, 2011

Some person is getting paid over $700 a month to draw and animate stuff of their mlp OC and this is something they made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMFWc_FMhqs

This is funnier than it has any right to be

e: their mentally challenged my little pony OC apparently

Kinky Cookie Bunny has a new favorite as of 05:02 on Jun 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

FirstAidKite posted:

and 9/11 reminded the grim reaper of how he used to cause all sorts of artistic death and that he was responsible for the holocaust among other things

Bleedman's a horrible paedophilic poo poo, but this kinda seems like a natural consequence of having Literally Death as a character.

• Locked thread