Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Hey guys I've been away from eve for a few days. What's this about a Revenant? :yikes:

:v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goattrails
Nov 27, 2009

Ride the frog, baby!

Sixx Spades posted:

Are you loving kidding me.

Squad wallet reimbursement. not from the alliance coffers. Money we made off of towers we took.
Again fud.
Besides we didn't really lose anything.

Mitsuo
Jul 4, 2007
What does this box do?

Sixx Spades posted:

What the gently caress, who SRPs NPSI

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

ullerrm posted:

You know who I feel most badly for in this event? DBRB. Because this was supposed to be "let's sacrifice a Revenant" and it turned into this poo poo. I loving hate feeling emotions regarding Boat.

About a space event that no one will give a poo poo about in a week? Yeah okay guy.

Mitsuo posted:

What the gently caress, who SRPs NPSI

Make money, reimburse yourself.

Foehammer007 fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Jun 1, 2015

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

E: ^^^^^ Keep reinforcing those stereotypes. ^^^^^

Sixx Spades posted:

Privately done -- EG has a squad coffer that they fill from their spoils of war, and they told everyone that their ships would be reimbursed. Plenty of squads do the same.

However, the existence of reimbursement -- private or not -- affects the fleet comps you're capable of forming.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Foehammer007 posted:

About a space event that no one will give a poo poo about in a week. Yeah okay guy.

You're dumb. Stop posting. Okay guy?

Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

Foehammer007 posted:

Make money, reimburse yourself.

Just stop being poor. ~Test

Kerrow
Mar 18, 2011

ZERO-G HERO
I think some people in EG might have watched the movie 300 too many times before this, because some posts here sound like "us few stood against thousands".

Eh, whatever.

Boat, died, MOA cried. OP success.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Sixx Spades posted:

Just stop being poor. ~Test

vyst posted:

You're dumb. Stop posting. Okay guy?

:cripes:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hey fuckers, stop posting bad ok? You all sound like salty cunts right now.

Don't get pissed because someone disgraced your NPSI honour brawl because that just makes you look dumb as gently caress for getting upset over a video game.

People showed up, a revenant died, and blues were shot. Op success.

E: I haven't even logged on to eve in weeks, and you guys make me want to log in even less.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Jun 1, 2015

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Nietzschean posted:

The World of Yesterday's Goonfleet dot Com, prior to the advent of Siege Fleet, must have been a dreadful environment for those who yearn to shoot pos and take territory in this space empire simulator.

Reffing poses with goons in kitchen sink sniper BS in I1Y is a memory I will cherish always.

goattrails
Nov 27, 2009

Ride the frog, baby!

orange juche posted:

Don't get pissed because someone disgraced your NPSI honour brawl because that just makes you look dumb as gently caress for getting upset over a video game.

E: I haven't even logged on to eve in weeks, and you guys make me want to log in even less.

We need more of this.
also more reading of broadcasts.

Mitsuo
Jul 4, 2007
What does this box do?

orange juche posted:

No need to force yourself, your account will still be there.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ullerrm posted:

The best thing you can do is shut the gently caress up until people forget this event in a few weeks.

So you're saying I can't mention this stuff in the next The o7 Report? :ohdear:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

orange juche posted:

are you not in hole squid? come play! :D

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

orange juche posted:

I'd advise you to think very carefully in future before making statements like this in a public forum

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Sixx Spades posted:

Edit: Naw, I don't even feel bad about posting this anymore. Kick me from gfsc, but I'm not letting that slide. http://pastebin.com/479QyMhR

That was Vile Rat Day last year and it wasn't EG that were doing it. I guess you are trying to mislead?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Otacon posted:

I'd advise you to think very carefully in future before making statements like this in a public forum

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
I didn't make it to the rev shoot because I'm an idiot and locked myself into a snake clone that I wasn't willing to lose. I was a little bit bummed, but after reading the last couple pages I feel like just sitting back and watching you nerds slapfight the poo poo out of each other was probably the better option anyway.

:munch:

Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

Endie posted:

That was Vile Rat Day last year and it wasn't EG that were doing it. I guess you are trying to mislead?

No, but I am trying to say that you were getting upset at us when we were doing something remotely close to what EG usually did. Why do we get called BoB during an event that Asher himself orchestrated?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Sixx Spades posted:

No, but I am trying to say that you were getting upset at us when we were doing something remotely close to what EG usually did. Why do we get called BoB during an event that Asher himself orchestrated?

ullerrm posted:

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

vulvamancer posted:

Last year's VR day I formed a fleet with the intention of being able to slug it out with EG and had machariels, TFIs, and domis with triage support. I also took more than 50 people (I think we had 68 total). EG didn't show at all and we held the field very easily until Bat Country dropped dreads on us, Endie flipped his lid on me about breaking the rules. The one thing I will credit us with is that we stayed on field until every one of our expensive ships and carriers were dead instead of pasting everyone and extracting. .

Not true: only a handful of the machs stayed around. The bulk of them made for the station. We discussed this at the time and I gave you names when you asked for them.

This time, the whole event was silly and I stayed out of it because this drama was utterly foreseeable.

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
Goon. Goon never changes.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Huge_Midget posted:

Goon. Goon never changes.

goattrails
Nov 27, 2009

Ride the frog, baby!

I advise you to read better advises on this forum.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

orange juche posted:

How will goonfleet go on without a hole squad member not wanting to log in?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

vyst posted:

How will goonfleet go on without hole squad

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

In non-goon things, I seek :ullerrm: knowledge.

Are e-war drones good for anything? I heard they were easy to shoot down.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

ullerrm posted:

You know who I feel most badly for in this event? DBRB. Because this was supposed to be "let's sacrifice a Revenant" and it turned into this poo poo. I loving hate feeling emotions regarding Boat.

Boat lives off of DRAMA, it's one of his three basic food groups. We just had space court in the Star Citizen thread because Boat got some goon kicked out of SC cool kids club because the goon banned some pedo in archeage. Star Citizen doesn't even exist and Boat is already getting fat off of the drama.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
how and why does boat have any pull with the star citizen retards, aside from gravitational

goattrails
Nov 27, 2009

Ride the frog, baby!

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

how and why does boat have any pull with the star citizen retards, aside from gravitational

There's a lot of guys playing both SC and EVE and he's still dbrb.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

These are idiots who have spent hundreds (or thousands) of dollars on a vaporware game. How is it surprising that they would pay attention to DBRB?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Foehammer007 posted:

are you not in hole squid? come play! :D

I am in hole squad, but work commitments leave me exhausted at the end of the day so I usually come home, eat, shower, and crawl into bed early as gently caress. Wish I had time to gently caress around in eve but it's not really in the cards right now.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
Goonfleet 2015: we won the war and lost the peace

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

goattrails posted:

There's a lot of guys playing both SC and EVE and he's still dbrb.

that's not a reason

smg77 posted:

These are idiots who have spent hundreds (or thousands) of dollars on a vaporware game. How is it surprising that they would pay attention to DBRB?

because I've interacted with him

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

I am sending an expert to answer your question: Eonwe

goattrails
Nov 27, 2009

Ride the frog, baby!

that's not a reason

Because DBRB is impossible to get around (heh).

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

CashEnsign posted:

I am sending an expert to answer your question: Eonwe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost

Traveller posted:

I seek :ullerrm: knowledge.

Me too. I've found a few lovely BPCs in amongst all my garbage from the last time I played, presumably from looting dudes. Industry is baffling as gently caress, and running some simple numbers these don't look profitable to build at all. What is the best way to dispose of them, since they can't be marketed?

• Locked thread