Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Torrannor posted:

There is a little bit of justice left, I'm glad that Hamburg avoided relegation.

I'm still sad about Dortmund, Kehl deserved to end his career with winning the cup. But oh well, this season wasn't that good, I'm looking forward to what we can do under Tuchel.

garbage dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Torrannor posted:

There is a little bit of justice left, I'm glad that Hamburg avoided relegation.

I'm still sad about Dortmund, Kehl deserved to end his career with winning the cup. But oh well, this season wasn't that good, I'm looking forward to what we can do under Tuchel.

politely gently caress off

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
the bundesliga might be loving GARBAGE and i HATE IT but i love my fellow bundesliga thread posters a lot right now.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
At least you guys are tolerant of different opinions.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Torrannor posted:

At least you guys are tolerant of different opinions.

This thread is, without a doubt, the most welcoming and tolerant Bundesliga forum I have ever seen. We are pretty much just against your opinion because it's dumb

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Bring on those toxxes now imo

Football is dead anyway

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Haha, whole lot of melting down and calling for riots in this thread. I think you all got a bit overexcited by the possibility of relegating HSV :)

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

"At least my cancer stopped going into remission, there is some justice in this world" -- a different opinion

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

elbkaida posted:

Haha, whole lot of melting down and calling for riots in this thread. I think you all got a bit overexcited by the possibility of relegating HSV :)

I'm about to get overexcited with yer mam

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

hopterque posted:

Ban everyone if HSV doesn't get relegated IMO.

Reminder.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

I agree OP. Its not worth posting anymore.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

I agree OP. Its not worth posting anymore.

It isnt. Do the needful GD

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
Why do you all hate hamburg so much they seem liek a prettycool team got a triangle logo and doesnt afraid of nething

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Eagerly awaiting Hamburg to continue going down in flames next season. They can't avoid the inevitable forever

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

System Metternich posted:

Eagerly awaiting Hamburg to continue going down in flames next season. They can't avoid the inevitable forever

hopefully this time they just get directly relegated so we dont have to deal with this loving bullshit for a 3rd year in a row.

gently caress.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

And instead plucky little Freiburg went straight down. gently caress

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

quote:

Toni Kroos ‏@ToniKroos 16m16 minutes ago

Dann halt nächstes Jahr

:eyepop:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

good lad

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Retweeted the gently caress out of that

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

oh yeah let me just watch some swiss weltwoche fuckface brutally defend blatter on hart aber fair, right now. this is insanely for the win

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Katana Gomai posted:

Retweeted the gently caress out of that

same

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Smirr posted:

oh yeah let me just watch some swiss weltwoche fuckface brutally defend blatter on hart aber fair, right now. this is insanely for the win

All of these ARD/ZDF talkshows (Lanz, Will, Jauch, whatever) are garbage for the bildungsbürgerliches Proletariat. They like to think watching this dross equals engaging in actual political discourse

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Katana Gomai posted:

All of these ARD/ZDF talkshows (Lanz, Will, Jauch, whatever) are garbage for the bildungsbürgerliches Proletariat. They like to think watching this dross equals engaging in actual political discourse

ARD did do a sick takedown of fifa like a month ago though.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Katana Gomai posted:

I know. But right now a lot of people are going :I and :rolleyes: at some SVP murderbait and it actually is for the win

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

By "people" I mean non-Swiss

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
This is the first time i see 'hart aber fair' and I'm doing a big lol

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

hopterque posted:

Well yea, but that's investigative journalism (did you notice a LOT of poo poo gets credited to "Recherchen von WDR, NDR und Süddeutsche Zeitung"? They have been cooperating on a lot of investigative scoops lately); watching Markus Lanz and his merry band of talking heads chat about it doesn't add anything valuable

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

hopterque posted:

Here's the link to this, it's really good imo.

http://www.sportschau.de/fussball/videoderverkauftefussballdiestory102.html

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

These are the most sweet and delicious salty tears coming from all the loving garbage posters. As terrible as Hamburg is, this basically excuses all their wrongdoings.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Dunban posted:

Bring on those toxxes now imo

Football is dead anyway

Yes, PLEASE gently caress DO IT ALREADY UGH

Infected posted:

These are the most sweet and delicious salty tears coming from all the loving garbage posters. As terrible as Hamburg is, this basically excuses all their wrongdoings.

It's so refreshing to see you know nothing about the DFB. But hey, write a loving encyclopedia about it or something.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Infected posted:

Aren't you a Werder supporter? What about Adrian Maleika, you piece of poo poo (if you ARE a Werder supporter, if not, ignore the second sentence)

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
At least 60 can still get relegated :gbsmith:

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Roger Köppel is worse than Blatter and the HSV put together

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
All this HSV hate is making me like them more. Joining Chelsea on my list of favorite teams.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Dunban posted:

At least 60 can still get relegated :gbsmith:

And I'll be in the Allianz Arena for it , my body is ready!

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Hamburg is a great city, maybe we could convince the league to swap out HSV for St Pauli

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I shot GG a PM regarding the valid toxxes (Veh was not fired, Huey Lewis and the News did 6/01).

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Healbot posted:

I shot GG a PM regarding the valid toxxes (Veh was not fired, Huey Lewis and the News did 6/01).

also hope you didn't forget that Frankenfreak already served his time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
als congrats to myron for winning the tippkick :thumbsup:

• Locked thread