Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Such harsh terms FL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'd say the ultra swole are threatening to me but not because I'm super sexy, more because they have expressed intent to vote me out. That's concerning from my perspective.

Will Jato get voted out? I'm not voting for him, but that's probably not worth much.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Question for everyone
Jato is the last of the original Sexy peoples. We saw two Sexy players, Anonymous Narcotics and Strong Mouse, voted out the last two tribal councils, and of course the purge started back in Ultra Swole. Will tonight's Tribal Council be the denouement of the genocide of the original Sexy tribe?

I think it just might be, Jeff. Obviously we'll see at the end of the tribal if everyone agrees with me, though.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Question for MMM, Jato, imgay, AnAnonymousIdiot
At merge time, the Ultra Swole tribe had four players coming in. One of them, Rurea, no-showed and got voted out, but the rest are still going strong. How have they managed to do so well, and is that a threat to you?

I feel comfortable with the swoles, but you never know when they could cut you off.

Question for everyone
Jato is the last of the original Sexy peoples. We saw two Sexy players, Anonymous Narcotics and Strong Mouse, voted out the last two tribal councils, and of course the purge started back in Ultra Swole. Will tonight's Tribal Council be the denouement of the genocide of the original Sexy tribe?

i believe it will happen

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Question for everyone

I think it may very well be.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Come on in guys, welcome back to Tribal Council. In this individual phase of the game, your attendance at Tribal Council is a regular event, and, as always, the person with the most votes will have their torch snuffed. When your torch goes out, so do your chances of claiming victory and the $75 grand prize. But don't feel too down about it; remember, we're all Weeners here.

During tribal council, you will NOT be permitted any outside communication with each other. You may only speak within the confines of the thread. We’re here tonight to have a conversation that will help you decide who you want to vote out of this game.

Similarly, if you are not involved in this Tribal Council, I ask you not to post in the thread during this time.

Once again, I am going to begin with some questions. They could be directed specifically to you, or they could be questions for everyone. I want you to answer the questions that apply to you. I may ask a follow-up question or two. In addition to answering my questions, if you are at Tribal, you are free to communicate, in thread, with each other as much as you'd like.

When you have given me sufficient responses, I will place a ✓ next to your name below, indicating you are approved to send me your vote. You may send your vote any time from that point until Tribal Council closes at 9:30PM. There may be no need to wait until then, or you may want to see what else happens in Tribal before submitting. Once I have received all votes, or once we hit the deadline, I will begin posting the results. If you do not submit a valid vote, your vote will be counted against yourself.

So, let’s get to it.

AnAnonymousIdiot, Chic Trombone, DoggPickle, garthoneeye, imgay, Jato... One of you will be going home tonight. You cannot vote for MMM, who won immunity in the Earth Empires challenge.

Question for Jato
I know you're on vacation, but hopefully you're here tonight. If not, I assume you're out there working on getting a crab hat going. Any luck with that?

Question for MMM, Jato, imgay, AnAnonymousIdiot
At merge time, the Ultra Swole tribe had four players coming in. One of them, Rurea, no-showed and got voted out, but the rest are still going strong. How have they managed to do so well, and is that a threat to you?

Question for everyone

I'm here! No luck with the crab. Just got back from a nice long beach walk and remembered to grab my phone to check this out.

I don't know if ultra stole is a threat to the rest of the mega sexy tribe but I see all the OG swoles as a definite threat to me.

I won't be surprised if tonight is the end of the glorious sexy tribe but I hope I can stick around a while longer and keep the sexy dream alive.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Yeah I think it's gonna happen too.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I feel like this is going to be a short tribal.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Rip me

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

did you get my pm?

sorry bud

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I'd say the ultra swole are threatening to me but not because I'm super sexy, more because they have expressed intent to vote me out. That's concerning from my perspective.

Will Jato get voted out? I'm not voting for him, but that's probably not worth much.
You all started in Swole together. You say they've expressed intent to vote you out. Why you?

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Jato posted:

Rip me

Nothing is ever for certain, but if it IS you, at least you're at the Beach! :dance:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

You all started in Swole together. You say they've expressed intent to vote you out. Why you?

probably because I tried to vote garth out, this isn't rocket science fl

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

I did. No problem, It was a good time! Had fun playin' with everybody. If I go I'll have a fun time watching the rest and voting as part of the jury.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

Nothing is ever for certain, but if it IS you, at least you're at the Beach! :dance:

Hah true. I'll be having a drat good time together even if I'm out of this game.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Jato posted:

Hah true. I'll be having a drat good time tomorrow even if I'm out of this game.

Whoops

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Jato posted:

Whoops

You havin' fun already? :cheers: have one for me as well.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Doesn't look like there's much up for discussion here tonight... Still waiting on one more poster to see if that gets us anywhere.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

DoggPickle posted:

You havin' fun already? :cheers: have one for me as well.

Haha I've been drinking half the day but I swear that one was my phone's autocorrect, not me. :cheers:

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

I had went on record in one forum or another comparing our situation to the Three Kingdoms of Wei, Wu, and Shu by the virtue of numbers. I had initially believed that the swole group with Rurea, Chic, garth, and Dogg Pickle were going to be Wei and be able to wait out the other groups as they discerned who would be Wu and who would be Shu. Things got blurry as plan went off the rails and the Sexy remnants established themselves as Shu after Rurea's ousting while the Swole groups were fighting to determine who was Wei. As the days grew onward I realized how out of place the analogy of the Three Kingdoms was and had to see the lay of things in a new way. At this point we are either in the Warring States of China, or Japan, as lines have been built and fortune and misfortune had met people, and now all can see the chaos that has come to exist. It is however still tempting to see someone or something solid and established as the strongest in this game, but I do not know if someone will have the strength to take the game as it is now laid out before their eyes.

By the end of this vote, we will either create Qin or Oda Nobunaga, and both the dangers they face are clear. People will know who did what either on their own or by the final questions at the end of the road, and as consequence it is no longer furthers to play the witch-hunter.

Fast Luck posted:

It will be the establishment of either Qin, or Oda Nobunaga, and as I said both will endanger the rest in different ways.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

I had went on record in one forum or another comparing our situation to the Three Kingdoms of Wei, Wu, and Shu by the virtue of numbers. I had initially believed that the swole group with Rurea, Chic, garth, and Dogg Pickle were going to be Wei and be able to wait out the other groups as they discerned who would be Wu and who would be Shu. Things got blurry as plan went off the rails and the Sexy remnants established themselves as Shu after Rurea's ousting while the Swole groups were fighting to determine who was Wei. As the days grew onward I realized how out of place the analogy of the Three Kingdoms was and had to see the lay of things in a new way. At this point we are either in the Warring States of China, or Japan, as lines have been built and fortune and misfortune had met people, and now all can see the chaos that has come to exist. It is however still tempting to see someone or something solid and established as the strongest in this game, but I do not know if someone will have the strength to take the game as it is now laid out before their eyes.

By the end of this vote, we will either create Qin or Oda Nobunaga, and both the dangers they face are clear. People will know who did what either on their own or by the final questions at the end of the road, and as consequence it is no longer furthers to play the witch-hunter.

It will be the establishment of either Qin, or Oda Nobunaga, and as I said both will endanger the rest in different ways.

You're my favorite.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

A question that should be asked is who thinks they're Hideyoshi, and who thinks they're Tokugawa.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I haven't played enough dynasty warriors

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

A question that should be asked is who thinks they're Hideyoshi, and who thinks they're Tokugawa.
Answers, everyone.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

AnonIdiot's posts are truly treasures

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

I don't think I could answer that question. All my knowledge of Chinese and Japanese history comes from Warriors games and I'm much more comfortable with Three Kingdoms.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Otherwise, feel free to send in your votes.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fast Luck posted:

Answers, everyone.

I'm Jet Li from Expendables 2.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I have no idea what those things are :downs: So I'll pick "whichever one is awesomer"?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I've always thought of myself as more of Sun Tzu. Obviously a completely different region and time period, but that's where I think I fit in.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

It will be interesting to see these votes!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

imgay posted:

I'm Jet Li from Expendables 2.

If he gets to be Jet Li, I wanna be Tony Jaa! I'm not against using elbows and knees =D

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

It would be nice to figure out who would be Oda Nobunaga if things are turning out to be like the Warring States of Japan, as it will be his or her actions that will decide who would be Hideyoshi and Ieyasu, and it will be one of those two who will ultimately win. Depends on whether you fought for the East or West in Samurai Warriors Chronicles.

If we just make Qin though, whomever knows who is Qin will win, and all we can do is pray for the mercury pills to take away the person's mind.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

So to speak.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Already, lol!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I wish I knew more about japanese history.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

All votes have been received. Once the votes are read, the decision will be final.

If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

First vote,

Jato. That's one vote Jato.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Second vote,

This is a vote for Jato.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988