Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
Its been a tough week, and a video of a horse farting seems fitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMyL0HdXPuc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Cat Battleship! Catteship?

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

CitizenKain posted:

Its been a tough week, and a video of a horse farting seems fitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMyL0HdXPuc

Deer also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9GU4P-1AWI

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I didn't think I would laugh as hard as I did, but the vaguely surprised look on his face kind of made it.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

cash crab posted:

I didn't think I would laugh as hard as I did, but the vaguely surprised look on his face kind of made it.

There's one thing that is always true about farting: it's never boring, for anyone involved.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica
Don't know if this has been posted before, but in case you haven't seen it, here's a video of a dog popping 100 balloons in a row.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGrB7i4iZ2c

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
i love baseball and sometimes it can be really heartwarming so here is Andrew McCutchen making some kid's life:

http://m.mlb.com/pit/video/topic/70087564/v138593383/pitsd-bucs-fans-go-nuts-after-cutch-gifts-gloves/?c_id=pit

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Bit of an odd request, but does anyone have any pictures of lizards sticking their tongues out?

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

My god that's brilliant. I've got a bunch of flattened boxes, I'm going to clear my living room and set it up like that for my Catte.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGrB7i4iZ2c

That dog pops balloons like I mow grass. Weird. :regd09:

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
Bit late for animals in clothing but I'm posting this anyway because raccoons.

And for fat cats, this guy was my best buddy from age 5 to about 22, this was the last trip home in college that I got to spend time with him. Kind of a terrible picture of me but I'm so glad I have it, I still miss that cat even though he passed away 7ish years ago now. Best catte. :shobon: He one time jumped full-on into a trashcan after an empty Indian food leftovers carton I'd been eating out of because he was completely obsessed with people food.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

New costume's looking pretty good. I like the contrasting colors for the chest symbol.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

McPantserton posted:

Bit late for animals in clothing but I'm posting this anyway because raccoons.

And for fat cats, this guy was my best buddy from age 5 to about 22, this was the last trip home in college that I got to spend time with him. Kind of a terrible picture of me but I'm so glad I have it, I still miss that cat even though he passed away 7ish years ago now. Best catte. :shobon: He one time jumped full-on into a trashcan after an empty Indian food leftovers carton I'd been eating out of because he was completely obsessed with people food.

RACCOONS IN CLOTHES. :3:

Also, this picture looks like you just had a big fight but you thought it was resolved because he kept going, "No, no. It's fine. Seriously. Great."

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Packing the essentials

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Azhais posted:

Packing the essentials

You're just gonna end up with clothes all over your cat hair.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

My brother's dog looking quite fine in his little sweater.

Obligatory cone of shame pic.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Baby sloth!

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

cash crab posted:

I don't know if I'm sleep deprived or what but I watched this four times in a row and laughed so hard each time. His face, his poofy tail, all of it is just perfect

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

empty sea posted:

I don't know if I'm sleep deprived or what but I watched this four times in a row and laughed so hard each time. His face, his poofy tail, all of it is just perfect

The poofy tail shooting up was a big part of what made me laugh.

I surprised myself at the squeal I just let out. Jesus that fluffy little thing is cute.

Bumblefuck!
Jan 20, 2007

This is my sister's tiny little tripod cat, and she's one of the friendliest cats I know. Her name is Mango, and she's the smallest adult cat I've ever seen.

She was a stray, who lost her leg after sleeping in the engine of someone's car in the winter. After she was found and taken to MEOW, she was diagnosed as FeLV positive.

My sister adopted her, and has been caring for her for the last 5 years, including daily medications and excessive veterinary bills. She's even had to deal with moving a couple times.

Mango just recently tested negative for FeLV, and we all couldn't be happier. It's unseasonably warm where we are, so she got to enjoy one of her favorite summer activities, going for a walk in the park.

Bumblefuck! has a new favorite as of 07:47 on Jun 1, 2015

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
FeLV can be cured? I had no idea.

Bumblefuck!
Jan 20, 2007

Alteisen posted:

FeLV can be cured? I had no idea.

It is possible for cats to fight off FeLV, though I'm not exactly sure how common it is.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

"Do you mind human, I'm watching my show :rolleyes:."

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
The farting deer and farting horse videos reminded me of my dog Jojo.

He's the second dog my wife and I have owned and we've had him for about 2 years now. He's the quietest dog I've ever met. Hardly ever barks, doesn't whine a lot except when we stop on car rides. But I promised a story about a farting dog.

I remember the very first time he farted in front of my wife and me. We were sitting watching TV in the living room, he was sleeping on the couch next to my wife. All of a sudden we hear this tiny little squeak of a fart, which was funny enough by itself. But immediately after, Jojo wakes up, ears perked, and looking around confused. After looking around the room for the source of the noise, he proceeds to turn his head back, and sniff his own butt. He apparently didn't like that very much as he then gets up, hops off the couch and leaves the room. And then we smelled it. Pretty bad even by dog fart standards.

So now he does this every time he farts. If he's asleep he'll wake up, assess the situation, and then leave the room, quiet as a mouse. But he leaves a not so gentle reminder that he was in the room recently. I swear, he smiles as he leaves every time.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

CzarChasm posted:

The farting deer and farting horse videos reminded me of my dog Jojo.

He's the second dog my wife and I have owned and we've had him for about 2 years now. He's the quietest dog I've ever met. Hardly ever barks, doesn't whine a lot except when we stop on car rides. But I promised a story about a farting dog.

I remember the very first time he farted in front of my wife and me. We were sitting watching TV in the living room, he was sleeping on the couch next to my wife. All of a sudden we hear this tiny little squeak of a fart, which was funny enough by itself. But immediately after, Jojo wakes up, ears perked, and looking around confused. After looking around the room for the source of the noise, he proceeds to turn his head back, and sniff his own butt. He apparently didn't like that very much as he then gets up, hops off the couch and leaves the room. And then we smelled it. Pretty bad even by dog fart standards.

So now he does this every time he farts. If he's asleep he'll wake up, assess the situation, and then leave the room, quiet as a mouse. But he leaves a not so gentle reminder that he was in the room recently. I swear, he smiles as he leaves every time.

My sister had a cat who ran away whenever he farted. He was a completely silent farter, so the first warning you got of the impending stench was him suddenly getting up from his comfy seat and leaving the room. Like your dog, I swear he loving enjoyed subjecting people to his farts. I still miss that little rear end in a top hat.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
My family had a Rottweiler named Bertha that we got from a neighbor in the UK, he was getting ready to have his first kid and Bertha was about 3 years old at the time and clumsy as hell. Sweetest dog in the world though, massive at 160 pounds when we got her and really didn't know her own size or power.

That dog had the worst goddamn farts I've ever smelled. We usually let her sleep in the kitchen and it was always hilarious to see her on her back, legs up in the air, half-asleep...then hear the muffled machine gun fart slip out. If it wasn't that, it sounded like a semi pulled up and let off the air brakes, a low, long *psssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* followed by the worst smell known to humankind. Usually she'd just wake up, look around, sniff the air and go right back to sleep. I miss that dog so much :smith:

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Ozz81 posted:

That dog had the worst goddamn farts I've ever smelled.

My bf had a rottie, Adelheid (or Heidi as we called her).

She was like a bagpipe of farts. They were loud, long, and painfully smelly.

And I defied anyone not to laugh their asses off when she ripped one off.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

wait for it
http://i.imgur.com/QYrDh8H.webm

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

"Every god. drat. Day."

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
Here is a great story about Mad Max: Fury Road

by this woman

about her reaction to this woman

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cmon you cant have that without the sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ql1JG76EWY

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Birb Katter posted:

Here is a great story about Mad Max: Fury Road

by this woman

about her reaction to this woman

God I hope she cosplays as her. I want to dress up as Furiosa this year for Halloween.

Here's the article about the Vanity Fair cover for Caitlyn Jenner :3:

King Kambrook
Feb 14, 2012
Here's a little babby floofball.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7Z8ag4oSY

Animals love Collective Soul

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Transmogrifier posted:

Here's the article about the Vanity Fair cover for Caitlyn Jenner :3:

It's really nice to have a high-profile trans person allow themselves to be in the spotlight. Aside from one sheltered and lovely coworker, everyone I know who has talked about it has been surprisingly supportive. Ignoring how vile the rest of the family is, she seems really happy :)

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKM0P9gWx7k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Inzombiac posted:

Ignoring how vile the rest of the family is, she seems really happy :)

Everyone should have someone to look up to, especially those in the transgender community who can have such a rough time of it.

However, I prefer to pick someone who hasn't killed a woman due to " careless, negligent and reckless" driving.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 16:57 on Jun 2, 2015

• Locked thread