Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

mods knew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

PRAISE GOD

INSERT MBISON.GIF

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

What an unfortunate end to a truly stellar career.

-Satan

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Noice.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
are we going to get a downfall esque sequel to united passions now

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

serious gaylord posted:

Valcke is going to flip on him.

He who is conspicuous by his absence from the press conference.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

honestly don't care about Blatter stepping down, I just want 2022 not to be in Qatar. I doubt some Prince Ali el Kebab is going to change that

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
RICO takes another scalp

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
fake and gay
FAKE AND GAY!!!!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
the next guy to step in will be just as bad, they'll probably just promote someone already deep into the structure

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

The guy speaking is in charge of auditing so he's hosed as well as he's signed off on all the books including payments like the 10milli from SA

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Drogadon posted:

Don't call this a win yet America, Blatter needs to go to prison now.
He had to have had some kind of realization that he's neck-deep in poo poo if he suddenly decided to step down.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

what the hell is this

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

DickEmery posted:

He who is conspicuous by his absence from the press conference.

It was only a matter of time. Once they could implicate someone as powerful as Valcke he was always going to turn over names. This is a last ditch attempt by Blatter to get out the spotlight in the hope that they don't come after him because hes not in charge anymore.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
Sad to see a good man succumbing to the ferocious attacks of some racists.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Blatter just wants John Oliver to drink BudLight Lemon and eat McDonalds stuff.

Kwik
Apr 4, 2006

You can't touch our beaver. :canada:
He's not quite dead yet:

quote:

“I am dedicated to putting into place the conditions for the election of a new president. There will be reforms to how the elections are conducted. Under the rules governing Fifa, the election must be voted on by members at the Fifa congress. The president will ask the executive committee to form an extraordinary congress to elect a new president. While the timing will ultimately be up to the executive committee the timing of election likely to be between December and March.”

Who is ready for the 6-month Sepp Blatter farewell tour?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

All the baseball av guys are going to be stoked about this

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Hegay posted:

honestly don't care about Blatter stepping down, I just want 2022 not to be in Qatar. I doubt some Prince Ali el Kebab is going to change that

This

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.
Allahu ackbar!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Now that I'm hearing about this "special election" bullshit I think it's a ploy for Blatter to get another giant rear end in a top hat in who will continue his legacy cause he knows he's hosed

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Someone update fifacorporatestructure.jpg

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

corn in the fridge posted:

what the hell is this

it's anime

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

This postseason, I've really enjoyed bringing back the three-inning save.

Hell Gem
Shame about the Bud Light Lime there John, drink it up.

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004
Talking about reorganising the Exco!!
loving hell someone's got a smoking gun and they're all booked on the next flight to Moscow.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Hegay posted:

He is pretty anti-qatar iirc and mention human rights multiple times in his speech

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Blatters still in charge for 6 to 9 months :staredog:

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever
Hey hey! I been in Reno the last six weeks. I miss anything?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

It is.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

time for blatter to disappear off to a country where he can't be extradited I guess

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
This is bad, America are just epix butthurt saltcare about not getting a gay wc where we have to play in baseball triangles or we.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

He is pretty anti-qatar iirc and mention human rights multiple times in his speech

All the middle eastern countries loving hate each other and would do anything to shame the others so yeah, get him in.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

serious gaylord posted:

Blatters still in charge for 6 to 9 months :staredog:

good choice of months

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Now we just have to hope the next lot are not corrupt and in it to line their pockets... nope couldn't keep a straight face either.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
**pulls out the goon references handbook**

so yeah, looks like blatter is just going to fill the Palpatine role and the next dude will be Vader. gently caress the ocean

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

that's bad.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
In before the TFF dogpile

:getin:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Sepp is on about to get on a jet to qatar or russia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
hes hosed and he knows it