Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
It would be so much easier if they make clickable system names in notification mails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Where is this place? I go to Ottawa almost every week for work.

I have no idea, some chinese food place that is apparently reasonably famous because of said egg rolls.

Happy Dolphin
Apr 12, 2007

:shepface::shepface::shepface:
This is how the Chimera looks with the new shaders:

:fap:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
cool a pile of grey it's like all the girders that make up a skyscraper haphazardly laid atop one another

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

cool a pile of grey it's like all the girders that make up a skyscraper haphazardly laid atop one another

mlyp

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

I'd advise you to think very carefully in future before making statements like this in a public forum

Schlampa
Dec 28, 2006

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

I'd advise you to think very carefully in future before making statements like this in a public forum

mmo hmo is paywalled

owned b*tch

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Glory of Arioch posted:

mmo hmo is paywalled

owned b*tch

no it isnt, paywall isnt up right now IDIOT

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

no it isnt, paywall isnt up right now IDIOT

:pwn:

now i know what it is to be owned

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lots of ownage going on

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Glory of Arioch posted:

mmo hmo is paywalled

owned b*tch

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

Eonwe posted:

lots of ownage going on

All of them. All of the owns.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
seriously ANOTHER person bought me an av? Thats 3 in a week

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Eonwe posted:

I'd advise you to think very carefully in future before buying avatars like this in a public forum.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Klyith posted:

I'd advise you to think very carefully in future before buying avatars like this in a public forum.

:eyepop:

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

ullerrm posted:

:words: about drones.
What do you and Mikey and other smart PVPers think CCP should do with non-DPS drones? Are they salvagable? The only thing I can think of it don't apply stacking penalties, but that seems like it would be overpowered in large fleets. Perhaps have a smaller stacking penalty? I.e. a different logarithmic curve?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Eonwe posted:

lol nigga get on my level.

https://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=vyst

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

That doesn't even capture most of them, I think. I'm pretty sure you've had a few instances where it changed multiple times in the space of an hour or two.

I miss Hilmooncat.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

That owns and I'm glad of a fellow goon loving angry idiot goons out of money with me

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Kalenn Istarion posted:

It's too bad you have to brave the Super Mutant enclave in the Detroit Wasteland to get anywhere.

Where is this place? I go to Ottawa almost every week for work.

gently caress I think I know where it is geographically. Google tells me that it might be Golden Palace, which is in the part of the city that I think it might be. I've never tried it. I'm only gonna be in Ottawa for like another 6-7 weeks. I likely should

e. I should have gone today. I was in that neighbourhood on my afternoon bike ride.

CommonShore fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jun 2, 2015

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ullerrm posted:

That doesn't even capture most of them, I think. I'm pretty sure you've had a few instances where it changed multiple times in the space of an hour or two.

I miss Hilmooncat.

I do not :colbert:

But hilmoon cat was sure better than that MLP phase people were in.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

vyst posted:

But hilmoon cat was sure better than that MLP phase people were in.

This is not a very high standard, especially with the one that was basically nsfw :barf:

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
So PLEX and gametime are on sale on Amazon, and I happened to also notice that Aurum is also on sale, for 91% off. Think it is worth it to buy some cheap, or is this CCP admitting that they are charging way too drat much for skins?

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Huge_Midget posted:

So PLEX and gametime are on sale on Amazon, and I happened to also notice that Aurum is also on sale, for 91% off. Think it is worth it to buy some cheap, or is this CCP admitting that they are charging way too drat much for skins?

Well maybe it's a mistake, but I just bought 20k a lot at that price because why the hell not

gwrtheyrn fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jun 2, 2015

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

gwrtheyrn posted:

Well maybe it's a mistake, but I just bought 20k a lot at that price because why the hell not

Hubbins
Sep 3, 2007
THIS is what a Hubbins looks like.

gwrtheyrn posted:

Worst case I can now play space dress up with ships that I barely see.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
it's not the first time amazon/they have cocked up a sale, last time was plex

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

it's not the first time amazon/they have cocked up a sale, last time was plex

I wish it was Plex again

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Aurum prices are now fixed, or sold out. You lucky bastards.

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Otacon posted:

Aurum prices are now fixed, or sold out. You lucky bastards.

AUUUHGH GOD DAMNIT.

GOD.

DAMNIT.

:argh:

Enemu
May 31, 2014
Today in Holesquad we teamed up with Enigma Project to frag nerds in a C4 off our hole. They got owned. They then got very ornery and killed Foehammer's morale Drake. Today was a good day.

https://zkillboard.com/related/31001602/201506021900/o/%7B%22A%22%3A%5B%5D%2C%22B%22%3A%5B%2299001258%22%5D%7D/

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

gwrtheyrn posted:

I wish it was Plex again

While it's not plex, for 3500 AUR, you can buy multiple character training certs, which is certainly handy.

Happy Dolphin
Apr 12, 2007

:shepface::shepface::shepface:

quote:

Game Downloads are only available to US customers

:condi:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Bought 10k for $5 to see if it worked right, waffled a minute or two on a 20k pack, then it was over before I pressed pay. Eh, I guess I'll use it for actual skins and dress-up doll clothes rather than try to get some big payoff. :shobon:

Tsed posted:

While it's not plex, for 3500 AUR, you can buy multiple character training certs, which is certainly handy.
Price on those is being devastated across the game as we speak. The buy price down to like 400-500 million in jita if someone is looking for a good medium-term investment.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i got in 3 21200 aur packs for 8.51 ea :woot:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

$150.00 in aurum for 13ish bucks. Should I just buy skins and sell them?

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Tsed posted:

This is probably what I'm going to do...that or sell the certs and buy plex if the market isn't poo poo

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
gently caress, why do I always come just too late when something like this happens? And that with the new SoE-skins coming over the next weeks. :sigh:

You guys who loaded up on Aurum are really loving lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Libluini posted:

gently caress, why do I always come just too late when something like this happens? And that with the new SoE-skins coming over the next weeks. :sigh:

You guys who loaded up on Aurum are really loving lucky.

because you're both unlucky and have no market savvy

• Locked thread