Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Machinegunboyo posted:

FBI agents track him down and find him hiding in the Dutch language megathread

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the glow
May 31, 2009

pointsofdata posted:

Blatter is still there you know guys, and will be until some as yet not precisely specified point in the future

He's going to get a thousand-year prison sentence and spend the rest of his life getting waterboarded by the FBI

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

the glow posted:

He's going to get a thousand-year prison sentence and spend the rest of his life getting waterboarded by the FBI

just like Polanski

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
Did someone made a Simpsons reference already?

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
blatter is spending the rest of his life in a tropical paradise where he helped build a football pitch for impoverished negritos and hell, he deserves it.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Jose posted:

There'd never have been an African world cup without him

A net negative for the world, imo

Barbershop
Aug 14, 2008

tbp posted:

Whoa - watch the racism. We don't talk like that here, buddy.

I lurk in this forum constantly so you can't fool me. I've seen threadfuls of racisms here in TRP and now that we are all coming out of the woodwork I want in

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Ewar Woowar posted:

What's with all these new American posters caring about football all of a sudden? Or are you all just feeling patriotic because you liberated us from a tyrannical despot?
There is nothing else happening in America right now and this is interesting.

Seriously, the top news story it's displacing is that a dude who married someone who's only famous because her daughter has a sex tape got a sex change operation.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I hope all those poor African and Trinidadian and Tobagan delegates don't have to return their bribe money.

Think of all the schools they could build with that money.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
only the cops killing a minority could save this thread

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Paddyb posted:

I hope all those poor African and Trinidadian and Tobagan delegates don't have to return their bribe money.

Think of all the schools they could build with that money.

It's devastating news to the Cayman Islands Premier League as well

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Polidoro posted:

That's why everyone who is against Blatter is actually a racist and tries to hide it by attacking Louie Suarez for a cultural misunderstanding.

Agreed.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Barbershop posted:

I lurk in this forum constantly so you can't fool me. I've seen threadfuls of racisms here in TRP and now that we are all coming out of the woodwork I want in

But we are all a fan of The Whites and wanted them, and them alone, to win the Champions League. And hell, Real Madrid aren't bad either ;)

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

seiferguy posted:

A net negative for the world, imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKCIFXqhLzo

oliwan fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jun 2, 2015

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Monopthalmus posted:

Well, thank you for all your hard work as California's water usage and supply is in great shape these days.

lol

serious gaylord posted:

You can't handle the biggest news in sports entertainment.

hahaha

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

mackintosh posted:

I don't mind Russia hosting 2018. They're patriotic, Christian and wanted to give us Lwów back.

You say that now, but wait til you're thrown into a Siberian gulag for posting a meme before you headed over there to support your team

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Still have PTSD from this, the worst world cup of all time

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

African AIDS cum posted:

Nowhere on the east coast or south should be holding soccer games in the summer, too humid and unsafe. Seattle, Portland, Bay Area, LA, San Diego could all host easily and safely. Maybe Denver too, nice and dry there.

Miami and Dallas were lethal in '94, thinking the Rose Bowl was too...but that was also because the assholes in UEFA pushed to have the matches during their prime time, which was mid-day in the U.S.

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
Lol @ all the retards who said "oh no business will still go on as usual. There will be now consequences for Sepp and co from this official federal government RICO case. Nice try gringos"

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

African AIDS cum posted:

Still have PTSD from this, the worst world cup of all time

Terrible matches, terrible ball, awful games. Just generally bad.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Just got home from work, all I can say is rip Blatter, brought down by baseball avatars and water tables, what a way to go.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

serious gaylord posted:

Terrible matches, terrible ball, awful games. Just generally bad.

Oh yeah that loving ball lol

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Azhais posted:

You say that now, but wait til you're thrown into a Siberian gulag for posting a meme before you headed over there to support your team

My great grandfather was born in a Siberian gulag and lived to tell about it, so it can't be all that bad.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Blatter is officially being investigated by US officials as of this hour. When should we hear of certain world cup reshuffling?

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Everyone stop, lets take a minute to reflect on these last two pages. The juxtaposition between incredible posts and water table discussion is truly a thing to behold. I for one am glad to be alive and poo poo poasting in the greatest SA sub section: trp in a time like this.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
When the truth comes out about just how loving corrupt Blatter has been it's going to be fantastically funny.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
We equalised against Germany afaic

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster
Password protect TRP imo.

Baseball worst ball.

gently caress Sepp.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

THATCHER BRAINWASH posted:

Password protect TRP imo.

Baseball worst ball.

gently caress Sepp.

Agreed, lets keep all the bad posters out

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

Bogan Krkic posted:

Agreed, lets keep all the bad posters out

You first

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

britishbornandbread posted:

We equalised against Germany afaic

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Thank you for eradicating corruption from fifa Americans, I'm sure everything will be fine from now on an no one will take a bribe again.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

A Winner is Jew posted:

Well I could pull the "I know more about this than you" because I was the irrigation designer for the winning pilot project that led to AB 1881 that mandates a 40% reduction for all landscape water usage on new projects by this year back in 2006, or that WUCOLS (Water Use Classification of Landscape Species) is now the bible for landscape architects in CA instead of Sunset, or that I loving made 1/2 the god drat water efficiency use forums on http://www.water.ca.gov/wateruseefficiency/landscapeordinance/.

Or I could just say that Palm Springs is using almost 3-4 times the water that they should be using because all the old retired idiots think that Marathon II or Bermuda loving turf should make up 90% of there yards is a good idea in the middle of the loving desert, to say nothing about how most golf course use a bioswale/retention system in combination with reclaimed water for their turf.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

there's no topping that post

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Why were people talking about water rationing in this thread

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

straight up brolic posted:

there's no topping that post

We might as well pull the plug now.

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster
i'd be okay with everyone in this thread being dead tbh

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

El Hefe posted:

Why were people talking about water rationing in this thread

There was some discussion of hosting the World Cup in California and then some guy kept posting a conspiracy theory about California having a water shortage. He ended up claiming he designed an irrigation system or something which is just scummy, taking credit for somebody else's irrigation plans. My father was an irrigation designer and it's idiots like that who drove him to retire.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
make sven goran eriksson the new president of fifa. he'll be provided with a woman from each country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

FuriousxGeorge posted:

There was some discussion of hosting the World Cup in California and then some guy kept posting a conspiracy theory about California having a water shortage. He ended up claiming he designed an irrigation system or something which is just scummy, taking credit for somebody else's irrigation plans. My father was an irrigation designer and it's idiots like that who drove him to retire.

Americans care about football about as much as Qataris so giving them the WC would be a travesty tbh