Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

gay men also like tits

i didnt want to presume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

nutranurse posted:

i didnt want to presume

some don't but a lot of them do as a shameful secret

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

some don't but a lot of them do as a shameful secret

i know its A Thing for gay men to feel ok w/ feeling up women which imo is still harassment

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Zorak didn't diddle dogs, jfc

I don't actually know why he left ADTRW though, so there may have been some drama involved

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Inspector Gadget's car was pretty cool, I'd find that exciting

the inspector gadget song is stuck in my head now

but i ain't mad

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

sudo rm -rf posted:

ill be honest i like bad cars too.

i actually am more interested in cheap cool cars than anything fancy

my brother up until recently drove a derelict crown vic he bought from the detroit police department. it would catch fire all the time, but they forgot to de-fleet the car so the key still works in police crown vics. despite it being from detroit, when he worked for a police station in the denver area the key still worked in all their cars. this strikes me as a security flaw

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

sudo rm -rf posted:

i just posted that gt350 because it sounds awesome and i like mustangs

also i do like reading about cars because i like the engineering that goes into them and think auto-racing is mildly interesting. autocross can be cool and fun.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

gay men also like tits

false

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Zorak didn't diddle dogs, jfc

I don't actually know why he left ADTRW though, so there may have been some drama involved

Big Anime Fan Here threatened to doxx him so he quit. BAFH did not actually have anything on zorak

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

he's called BI Now Gay Later

obvi later has yet to be

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

sudo rm -rf posted:

also i do like reading about cars because i like the engineering that goes into them and think auto-racing is mildly interesting. autocross can be cool and fun.

god I'd kill to have a beater and a place nearish by that does autocross

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

boxcarhobo posted:

the inspector gadget song is stuck in my head now

but i ain't mad

I remember in middle school a kid telling me unprompted that he thought Penny was hot

Autistic kids are weird

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

Jagchosis posted:

my brother up until recently drove a derelict crown vic he bought from the detroit police department. it would catch fire all the time, but they forgot to de-fleet the car so the key still works in police crown vics. despite it being from detroit, when he worked for a police station in the denver area the key still worked in all their cars. this strikes me as a security flaw

haha thats awesome

my dad works with his friend at a local resto shop and they've got an old police cruiser vic on the lot to scare people away. i've ridden in that thing and it's glorious.

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

boxcarhobo posted:

god I'd kill to have a beater and a place nearish by that does autocross

this is why i want to get a foxbody mustang and just go to town with something like that.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Jagchosis posted:

Big Anime Fan Here threatened to doxx him so he quit. BAFH did not actually have anything on zorak

I love how BAFH got permabanned for stalking Fire

It makes sense though

I mean, if you mess with Fire, you're gonna get burned

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

Boob buildings are cool

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

nutranurse posted:

i know its A Thing for gay men to feel ok w/ feeling up women which imo is still harassment

It makes me wicked uncomfortable when gay men just start feeling up titties in bars.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

sudo rm -rf posted:

this is why i want to get a foxbody mustang and just go to town with something like that.

my roommate has a 1987 5.0 and it is sick as hell but he's trying to sell it because it just eats gas and he works construction so it's completely unpractical

but it's fuckin fun to drive

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

nutranurse posted:

he's called BI Now Gay Later

obvi later has yet to be

interest rates are a bitch

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

I love how BAFH got permabanned for stalking Fire

It makes sense though

I mean, if you mess with Fire, you're gonna get burned

mods ban this sick filth

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
dickeye did you get banned from all the other chat threads on these forums? because jesus christ

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Sinnlos posted:

Boob buildings are cool

i love and prefer yonic imagery

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Exclamation Marx posted:

dickeye did you get banned from all the other chat threads on these forums? because jesus christ

DADCHATS WHERE ITS AT

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

interest rates are a bitch

lol

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

nutranurse posted:

DADCHATS WHERE ITS AT

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Exclamation Marx posted:

The difference between this chat thread and the others is that it only has Zoux and MIGF, who is frequently probated
Whereas the others can have Zoux and a bunch of other unsavory types

Like Plutonis will never post here, for example

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

I wouldn't perma anyone

Lots and lots of bans for GBS though

So very many

Ooh, games too!

I would permaban men according to the Wheel of Fate rather than my own judgment

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

this is like the only d&d thread i post in and other than football and basketball season, or when i am on a league bender, the most sa i post in

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

PupsOfWar posted:

I would permaban men according to the Wheel of Fate rather than my own judgment

auntie's choice

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

didn't know you were so down with slavery :colbert:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
why would the admins (peace be upon them) ever accept all your grudge bans :how:

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

do admins need to approve probates

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Exclamation Marx posted:

why would the admins (peace be upon them) ever accept all your grudge bans :how:

because thats the only way they get their pets back with their skin still attached

sorry phrased that way it sounds threatening, how does skin coats strike people

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

sudo rm -rf posted:

do admins need to approve probates
If I remember right, I think that 6 hour probations don't need approval, but everything else does

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The difference between this chat thread and the others is that it only has Zoux and MIGF, who is frequently probated
Whereas the others can have Zoux and a bunch of other unsavory types

Like Plutonis will never post here, for example

Basically

All the posters I liked from CineD don't post anymore so rip that thread and the other ones I just don't like

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Exclamation Marx posted:

why you like picture of man in square

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Also Zorak stepped down because he was tired of it and I'm sure that the "Zorak is a pedo apologist" poo poo didn't help

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Exclamation Marx posted:

Because they already should have banned potarts_fairy for breaking the gamergater quarantine zone like 2 dozen times by now

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

fade5 posted:

If I remember right, I think that 6 hour probations don't need approval, but everything else does

can you do less than 6 hours.

or are there pre-set times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Oh yeah, this happened:

quote:

An attorney for a Florida man charged with shooting at George Zimmerman said Friday that he planned to use a "Stand Your Ground" defense — the same legal strategy considered but ultimately not used by lawyers for the former neighborhood watch leader who was acquitted in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.
The person who shot at George Zimmerman is white, so he may actually be able to pull off a SYG defense.

I sorta want the guy to successfully win his SYG defense.

• Locked thread