Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

lol at modders agreeing to put all their poo poo in an omnibus .zip file

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

Is the Accelerator DLC in today's 2k15 patch just on by default, or do I turn it on somewhere?
go to options (or settings dunno what it is) and then unlockables, then you can press x (at least on a 360 usb pad) to unlock everything.

i did it so i can finally start my endless universe mode fun.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

ShootaBoy posted:

Dammit. What's a good way to farm up challenge tokens?

If you got a decent team, I'd say put them up against battle 29, since I think it's the easiest higher level mission. Gives you a token and a good pay out. If you go in with about 12 decent characters(3 level 30 characters will probably do the job if you divide those three as the heads) you'll do fine grinding there.

I'm still wondering on when were getting Bray, seeing as he and the Authority are the reason Immortals is actually happening.

In WWE 2k15 stuff, I'm seeing more and more modded stuff on community creations. I've seen many NPC models uploaded and that's cool. I've seen a modded Cody Rhodes Stardust and Bo Dallas with facial hair that I can't use since I need to have those modded assets for them to accurately show up as alt attires.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
New DLC doesn't give Macho's hat to use on custom superstars. Rated 0.

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
But can I hire Heenan in MyCareer?

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Basic Chunnel posted:

lol at modders agreeing to put all their poo poo in an omnibus .zip file

it got me my poo poo in baldur's gate 2 and fallout god dammit

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
The updates to WWE2k15 seemed to have fixed most of the glitches with the replays - the only thing I can tell that's newly hosed up is the graphics for the title belts drop frames like crazy for some reason, but really most of the presentation stuff is good now. The game doesn't have as much depth as the old AKI games, but I'm still having loads of fun doing a title run as Booker T (thank god for Accelerator DLC). I just discovered the move thief thing and it was pretty satisfying to pedigree Triple H and F5 Brock Lesnar to capture the title.

Are the music modding tools mature yet?

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

1st AD posted:

Are the music modding tools mature yet?

So far you just replace an existing theme with a new one after you convert the .wav file to .wem format.

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?1875696-WIP-Custom-Entrance-Sound-Replacer-Injector-Tool

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Looks like the challenge is Gold Stephanie. Lame, I wanted Ambrose.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

why

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

That is amazing.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Its what they do, perro.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Wanna watch that match.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm sad you can no longer make a Triple HHH stable.

However, I did make this:

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I'm seeing double. Four Randys.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Yeah, Randy Orton, that'll put butts in seats :rolleyes:

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

I see one has Randy's Post-concussion syndrome

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

There's 3 versions of ADR in the game? Guy was only in the company for like four years and never really changed his gimmick or style.

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
Well one has the old Rodriguez entrance with the car, but I agree the third was redundant.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Thauros posted:

There's 3 versions of ADR in the game? Guy was only in the company for like four years and never really changed his gimmick or style.

I love how each version is a bit less happy than the last.

NameHurtBrain
Jan 17, 2015
It's sort of WTF that they find it easier to make separate characters instead of just making them alternate attires, especially in the Henry/ADR case.

They don't even put any particular effort into the retro styles. Moveset wise I was hoping to be able to do a HHHeel kick with Blueblood Triple H, but he basically has the same moveset as modern HHH. Maybe I have a bad memory, but I don't think he started using the spinebuster until he was fully into 'The Game' phase of his career?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

The Bee posted:

I love how each version is a bit less happy than the last.

Someone post the graphic of matchup screens from ADR's series of matches with Sheamus. I think it was Sheamus anyway

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Thauros posted:

Even more confusing, one is called "Alberto Del Rio". The second is called "Alberto Del Rio '11". The third is also called "Alberto Del Rio '11"!

triplexpac posted:

Someone post the graphic of matchup screens from ADR's series of matches with Sheamus. I think it was Sheamus anyway

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Haha it cracks me up every time

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
How do I perform top rope signature moves? I couldn't figure out how to do Booker T's flying 360 leg drop thing.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Multiple people at 2K thought that these four looked different enough to warrant inclusion

Diddums
Jan 31, 2014

1st AD posted:

How do I perform top rope signature moves? I couldn't figure out how to do Booker T's flying 360 leg drop thing.

Harlem Hangover should have a prompt when you're on the top rope.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Nut Bunnies posted:

Multiple people at 2K thought that these four looked different enough to warrant inclusion

Hopefully eventually they release a version with like 20 versions of Cena just sporting a different merchandise from over the years.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
That would still be a step up from "Randy Orton with a slightly different buzz cut and black trunks"

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Nut Bunnies posted:

Actually its because they did different styles to match the stuff he was wearing during the matches in the 2K Showcase mode

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'm aware of the reason and it is not a good one

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Nut Bunnies posted:

I'm aware of the reason and it is not a good one

Why not?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
"I hate mirror matches" should never be a sentence said about any fighting game.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

The decision to use a horrible angle with match specific attire where the performers have indecipherable rotating attire as a big spotlight DLC was bad from the start

There should probably just be a moratorium on most angles since 2001 for Showcase mode. Do HBK-Undertaker & HBK-Jericho and be done with it.

Shima Honnou posted:

"I hate mirror matches" should never be a sentence said about any fighting game.

Mirror matches usually contain characters that look visually interesting

Nut Bunnies fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jun 5, 2015

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Nut Bunnies posted:

There should probably just be a moratorium on most angles since 2001 for Showcase mode. Do HBK-Undertaker & HBK-Jericho and be done with it.

Hey now, I want to do Eddie vs Rey so I can see Dominic rendered in cutscenes.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

triplexpac posted:

Hey now, I want to do Eddie vs Rey so I can see Dominic rendered in cutscenes.

I'll allow it

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Don't forget the 4 Usos!!

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

The Big Taff Man posted:

Actually its because they did different styles to match the stuff he was wearing during the matches in the 2K Showcase mode

There's already an attire system that lets characters have different gear, without requiring a completely separate character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

not in next-gen 2k15 there isn't. Alternate attires take up CAW slots.