Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
palpek anywhere you recommend in Berlin? ill be there tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Nooner posted:

Ive got this thing

which i dont know if any of the attachments would work, maybe 3rd from the left if you're i na bind, thats the one I use for cutting sashimi

Oh drat thats actually really nice. Thats exactly what i envisioned except without the little box to catch it. I always end up just using my cutting board

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

Fetus Tree posted:

I don;'t know, if we can allow furgers maybe lurgers are ok too

We've had lamb burgers in this thread for far longer than furgers have been a thing. There may even have been lurger posts while this thread was languishing in GBS.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

bartolimu posted:

We've had lamb burgers in this thread for far longer than furgers have been a thing. There may even have been lurger posts while this thread was languishing in GBS.

There were lurgers in GBS. I was just trying to voice my support for a broad spectrum of burgers like you did

Also, the thread was not languishing in a forum that has 25 times the average viewership :p

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
just eating a pretty lovely durger (dickburger) that i topped with a VERY SPECIAL mayonnaise

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Dear god, shut the gently caress up. It doesn't matter what's in the burgers, post pics of the burgers or talk about the burgers for gently caress's sake.

We don't need 3 pages talking about waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh this isn't the burger I like.

So what if some idiot likes fish in them, they're one in a hundred at best and the wave will correct itself in time. Just let them post their weird poo poo and we'll all move on :P

That fad, like every other stupid fad, will last a few weeks and go away.

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

I like burgers

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Fenrir posted:

Dear god, shut the gently caress up. It doesn't matter what's in the burgers, post pics of the burgers or talk about the burgers for gently caress's sake.

We don't need 3 pages talking about waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh this isn't the burger I like.

So what if some idiot likes fish in them, they're one in a hundred at best and the wave will correct itself in time. Just let them post their weird poo poo and we'll all move on :P

post your disgusting fish burgers

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

RideTheSpiral posted:

just eating a pretty lovely durger (dickburger) that i topped with a VERY SPECIAL mayonnaise

Please talk about real burgers. Just because you aren't into fish doesn't mean you can't share the thread with those of us who are. This is a bad joke and whoever is encouraging you to make jokes like this isn't looking out for your best interests.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Fenrir posted:

This post contains way more about the subject than anyone else posted.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

proof of concept posted:

Please talk about real burgers. Just because you aren't into fish doesn't mean you can't share the thread with those of us who are. This is a bad joke and whoever is encouraging you to make jokes like this isn't looking out for your best interests.

look here pal i like fish as much as the next guy but im not grinding trout into my beef because I'm not psychotic

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
if youre putting a fish in your meat then i dont know

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

RideTheSpiral posted:

Hmm, i'd say I'd never do that but, poo poo, if I was getting paid to do it, yeah I would. For enough money I'd make disgusting fish burgers and not give a gently caress :snoop:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

RideTheSpiral posted:

look here pal i like fish as much as the next guy but im not grinding trout into my beef because I'm not psychotic

obviously that would be insane.

swordfish is a much better texture and flavor profile to blend into your ground chuck.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

RideTheSpiral posted:

Oh boo hoo better post about it some more oh no people like different stuff than you do :rolleyes:
God drat, you're whinier than Gordon Ramsey. Fish is delicious and you're the crazy one for thinking otherwise.

VV post em here, don't let this guy bully you out of the burger thread

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

RideTheSpiral posted:

Fine, I'll make them tonight and post them.

You want I should make a thread about it or just post em right here?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Nooner posted:

Fine, I'll make them tonight and post them.

You want I should make a thread about it or just post em right here?

make a new thread but dont post the link because thats some hosed up poo poo

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Post them right here. A burg is a burg, man.

I ain't mad about fish burgs, I was more mad about the bitching about them. It doesn't matter if I like them or not - If you wanna post burgs, post burgs. :justpost:

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jun 3, 2015

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Except when they arent. Like when you add loving ground fish to ground beef.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Norns posted:

Fetus Tree posted:

Is that like a religious thing or?

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Norns posted:

Hey man, I don't like it either, but it is what it is, and let 'em do their thing, man.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Norns posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Something Offal > ~*Burger Thread*~ Furgers are, of course, welcome.

Get owned sucker.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

wow leave your lack of imagination out of the furger thread. is this the picky eaters food forum?

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

fyodor posted:

is this the picky eaters food forum?

Well, now that the thread is in GWS ... yeah, it kinda is :lol:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
LEMME TELL YA ABOUT PINEAPPLE ON BURGERS

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

:allears:

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

Chinatown posted:

would

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

I actually have. I pan fry them in a lil oil or butter

E: ps it rules

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

It's called a hawaiian burger, just like the pizza, and even though it's polarizing, just like the pizza, it has as many supporters as detractors, just like the pizza.

I'd also make the bun out of Hawaiian Bread to really hang your tongue loose surfing a wave of flavor!

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

proof of concept posted:

It's called a hawaiian burger, just like the pizza, and even though it's polarizing, just like the pizza, it has as many supporters as detractors, just like the pizza.

I'd also make the bun out of Hawaiian Bread to really hang your tongue loose surfing a wave of flavor!

would you say it really gives it a..'hawaiian wave' ?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I've got two pounds of grass feed ground beef ready to become burgs for my family tonight.
Should have enough for leftovers for lunch tomorrow, too.

Gonna keep the meat nice and simple this time. Patties, seasoned liberally with salt and pepper.

Six year old cheddar cheese on that biotch. Maybe some sauteed onions and mushrooms, umami'd up with some Worcestershire and miso, gently caress yeah.

And to cap it off: motherfucking pretzel buns!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Fetus Tree posted:

would you say it really gives it a..'hawaiian wave' ?

Yes. Surf's up!

edit:

proof of concept fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jun 4, 2015

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

mahi mahi/beef furger with teriyaki glaze and pineapple = flavor explosion makin you cum out your dick

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
:eyepop:

genius pal

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Burgin shaming and 'furgers'? What happened to this thread. :(

FYI: I think non-beef burger-like sandwiches belong in this thread, just not calling them 'furgers' or 'lurgers'

Jehde fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jun 4, 2015

indoflaven
Dec 10, 2009
A pulled pork sandwich doesn't need a sauce. A perfectly buttered and grilled bun with just a slice of smoked cheddar is drat good.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

indoflaven posted:

A pulled pork sandwich doesn't need a sauce. A perfectly buttered and grilled bun with just a slice of smoked cheddar is drat good.

Hell no, get dat sweet baby rays boy!

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

indoflaven posted:

Why did your parents raise a crazy person?

Pulled/chopped pork sandwich needs an (eastern North Carolina) vinegar based sauce and slaw. No exceptions.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I had a slaw dog for the first time in my life a couple months ago in honor of doobie and it was pretty good actually

E: slaw, which we actually never call it here, it is always, always called coleslaw, is generally served on the side of a dish. so it was nice to try it in a new way. actually, i would really like a bbq slaw burger right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indoflaven
Dec 10, 2009
First it was Sweet Baby Rays. Then it was the yellow mustard/ac vinegar/brown sugar sauce. That smoked pork with that melty smoky cheddar cheese on that toasty buttery grilled bun made me change my mind.

Edit: Didn't have slaw on hand so that would change things.

• Locked thread