Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I remember ages ago the dev of 10000000 said that there'd be some kind of bonus in the new game for anyone with a completed save in 10000000. Do we know if that is actually a thing? Might play through 10000000 again in preparation :D .

Scipiotik posted:

Imagine this post.

Except it is rendered in video.

So something that could take 3 seconds.

Instead takes a minute as each line fades in and out.
How do I claim my 12p from Google for reading this post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
picked up another one of those pocket knights/crusaders quest type games, Historia. It's got a bunch of mythical dudes in it like Don Quixote and the Green Knight. Paywall doesnt seem too bad as the give you random guaranteed S-grade heroes through the campaign. I've used a lot of gold though and only managed to get two A-class so maybe spend on something else or wait for an event thing

Setset fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Jun 3, 2015

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Tunga posted:

I remember ages ago the dev of 10000000 said that there'd be some kind of bonus in the new game for anyone with a completed save in 10000000. Do we know if that is actually a thing? Might play through 10000000 again in preparation :D .

I hope not... my 1000000 save is on my iphone, which is in a box somewhere.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

precision posted:

Is there any indication Natsume know what they're doing with the series or are they just going to copy Story of Seasons?

The Lost Valley was still a Harvest Moon game where it counted. There's a customizable farm, you have to water the plants every day, then raise farm animals, talk with townspeople(who came up the mountain to see you) and mine. The only complaint I had were that there were no watering can upgrades. Nothing like the god awful Hometown Story that was so bad they made a mobile port that only featured the store management portion.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I would love to read this, actually. Please post it!

Sorry this is a pain in the rear end to go to my past post and repost them while on my phone. I'll have my computer up and running tomorrow so I'll post it then.

FadedReality
Sep 5, 2007

Okurrrr?

Shwqa posted:

Sorry this is a pain in the rear end to go to my past post and repost them while on my phone. I'll have my computer up and running tomorrow so I'll post it then.

I was interested in the guide as well so I found the post.

No, I don't have anything better to do, thank you for asking.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

FadedReality posted:

I was interested in the guide as well so I found the post.

No, I don't have anything better to do, thank you for asking.

Yeah I got a few more post for each time it updated. Stuff like how to best use the recycler. I think it anytime you have over 99 value has a 5% of giving an explosive. But thank you for linking the big effort post.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
I saw this game called Max Ammo on the trending charts and decided to check it out. It's a cover shooter with simplified tap and shoot controls and cartoony graphics, kind of a bit like Major Mayhem from a top down perspective. It seems pretty fun so far.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Jun 3, 2015

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
Another cool looking game not available in europe :(

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Brasseye posted:

Another cool looking game not available in europe :(

Its probably in soft launch; it does have a curiously low number of downloads.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Dehry posted:

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/harvest-moon-seeds-memories-announced-for-wii-u-pc-smartphones

Natsume's Harvest Moon clone Harvest Moon is coming to smartphones.

quote:

Players are tasked with the job of revitalizing a farm and befriending villagers in town to unlock “Seeds of Memories.” These can be unlocked in many ways, such as giving a villager their favorite item, catching a giant fish, or by raising your first crow.

I didn't immediately see this as a typo and thought, "well that's neat, you can raise crows in this one!" Now I'm disappointed. :saddowns:

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

mrkillboy posted:

Its probably in soft launch; it does have a curiously low number of downloads.

That's a no for the US too. drat Australian privileged. :argh:

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

Unhappy Meal posted:

Oh no. An Australian only game but it doesn't work on my phone :(

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Unhappy Meal posted:

I would trade it for hungerquest without a second though, drat american pigs

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hey, everyone.

Just wanted to let you know that if you've already bought Desktop Dungeons for your tablet, you can rip the apk and install it to your phone. It will even download all required resources. As usual, fonts are not exactly large, but readable nonetheless. Otherwise, the game seems to be perfectly playable if you can handle some precision tapping.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

You Must Build A Boat already out for :australia: according to ios thread.

Unhappy Meal posted:

drat Australian privileged. :argh:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Living in Australia is punishment enough, let them have this one.

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst
A game made by a German company that's only available in Australia. That's a bit weird.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

You Must Build A Boat already out for :australia: according to ios thread.

Must only be on ios. Can't see it in the store.

Magog
Jan 9, 2010

Frogmanv2 posted:

Must only be on ios. Can't see it in the store.

Same here feels bad man.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
I'm still waiting to build a boat :(

Anyway, Hitman: Sniper, from the same studio that brought us Hitman GO, is out on the Play Store. In stark comparison to GO, it's pretty much a mobile version of Hitman: Sniper Challenge on PC.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jun 4, 2015

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Man am I misremembering things or something? I could have sworn I got 10000000 from a Humble Bundle but it's nowhere to be seen on My Library or on my Google Play account. I'm pretty certain I played it on my old phone, but can't remember how I got it. I'm convinced I didn't :filez: it. Was it an Amazon Free App at some point?

Locke Dunnegan
Apr 25, 2005

Respectable Bespectacled Receptacle
Man, Hunger Quest pooped out pretty fast for me. Having enemies quickly go from 8-16 hp on average to 30-50 as the first real jump is really lovely. Plus half of my items and gold get blown up by bombs, cannons, moving blocks, and mages, so I'm barely making more money on these harder stages than the earlier ones. The blacksmith is also tightly gated, so even after unlocking he second tier of forging I only get access to +5 weapons at max. And there's purple blocks now which seemingly don't work with any skills I've found, so they gently caress up combos and slow skill gain, so all told I'm weaker proportionate to when I started the game.

Also Dark Mages are loving lovely and need a cooldown on their attacks. Having three or more show up on some of these stages is beyond stupid.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
You Must Build A Boat is up on the Play Store.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Bye bye googlebucks

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime

Frogmanv2 posted:

Bye bye googlebucks

Yup, been waiting for this to show up. Got $4 google bucks in the last 3 days. Thanks Google!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Now if only someone made an enhanced Dungeon Raid I'd be forever content.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Xtanstic posted:

Man am I misremembering things or something? I could have sworn I got 10000000 from a Humble Bundle but it's nowhere to be seen on My Library or on my Google Play account. I'm pretty certain I played it on my old phone, but can't remember how I got it. I'm convinced I didn't :filez: it. Was it an Amazon Free App at some point?

You sure the bundle wasn't on Steam? I think that's how I got it.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

This is what my surveybux were for. I'd watch 30 videos at 10 cents each for this game.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Lone Goat posted:

I'm pretty sure 10000000 was in a Humble Bundle before they did Android stuff. It'd be strange if they did go back to add it.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

So way back when there was talk of having a 10000000 save giving you something in YMBAB, is that a thing still?

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

WebDO posted:

So way back when there was talk of having a 10000000 save giving you something in YMBAB, is that a thing still?

I just reinstalled 10000000 and restored a completed save and it looks like it doesn't do anything. I didn't poke around much though.

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
I got 10000000 through amazon for free I think

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Unsurprisingly I'm liking boat building game so far

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

wall monitor posted:

Unsurprisingly I'm liking boat building game so far

how is the boat building mechanics? im not gonna pay 3 bucks if it only has galleon style masting systems. SO overused, amirite?

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

how is the boat building mechanics? im not gonna pay 3 bucks if it only has galleon style masting systems. SO overused, amirite?

There are no masts on gravy boats you plebe.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime
Does anyone else get any kind of artifact'ing when moving around the boat? Or zooming out and whatnot? I have a note 4 so maybe it's because of the big screen?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
So are there any good DATA-less match (match-3 or otherwise) games out there? Preferably not rapidly paced (like 100000000, which I played and beat and loved), but yeah anything like that? I know there are a lot of free games but those tend to connect to the internet and push for IAPs, like the bejeweled games and what not. Now that I'm no longer on an 'unlimited data' plan, I want to be more careful with what games I whip up outside of (trusted) wifi areas.

Games like that which I've already played:

-The Puzzle Quest games
-Block Legend
-Dungeon Raid

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Lone Goat posted:

They just recently sold a version on the Store (not part of a Bundle) with 10,000,000 that, from what I can tell, includes Steam, Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux. I grabbed it from there.

If you did get it from a Humble Bundle, I think you have to install the Humble Bundle app on your phone to download it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Morter posted:

So are there any good DATA-less match (match-3 or otherwise) games out there? Preferably not rapidly paced (like 100000000, which I played and beat and loved), but yeah anything like that? I know there are a lot of free games but those tend to connect to the internet and push for IAPs, like the bejeweled games and what not. Now that I'm no longer on an 'unlimited data' plan, I want to be more careful with what games I whip up outside of (trusted) wifi areas.

Games like that which I've already played:

-The Puzzle Quest games
-Block Legend
-Dungeon Raid

Adventure Xpress from adult swim is a pretty enjoyable, free match-three. I can't say how much it draws from the internet...but the "buy stuff!" element is pretty low. Not as good as the games you mentioned, though, obvs.