Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

ronniegardocki posted:

balotellis routlette owned

It did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
poch has a fat faced poch to his right, its uncanny

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Twat le Piss posted:

poch has a fat faced poch to his right, its uncanny

That's a mirror :mrgw:

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bogan Krkic posted:

That's a mirror :mrgw:

:holymoley:

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
harry kane has a massive chin

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I just bought tickets to Brisbane v Villareal on wednesday. I'm a bad person who enjoys pain and misery.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
They'll be dancing in the streets of SW3 tonight

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Villarreal were pretty bad. That game was great though

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Was that today?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

yep

3-0 to the orange

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
poo poo, I would have liked to have seen that match, I forgot and didn't check to see if it was on TV

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Congrats on the win btw

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Twat le Piss posted:

Congrats on the win btw

Thanks :shobon: Wins have been few and far between in the last year and I told the barman before the match I thought we were going to lose 3-0 and he told me off for not having faith in my team

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Remember guys, Eurosnobs are people too

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
I'm fashionably late to the thread as usual but:
gently caress Spurs, gently caress Sydney, Hey how ya going Brisbane, Who the gently caress are Villareal.

Now I'm all caught up, and I've come to realize that for all my making GBS threads on SBS, god help us if channel 7 get the regular league games. who the gently caress it watching all these shows about builders and cooking and poo poo.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

I want you to know that I tried to read, I really tried. I think I'd like eurosnobs more if they liked lovely teams, but no no, its always some super team of mercenaries supported by cockheads.

I've said it before, the people who claim to like the game but will only partake in the absolute highest quality are the same sort of people who'll starve to death before going without caviar stuffed lobsters or whatever it is rich people eat.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tongues posted:

I want you to know that I tried to read, I really tried. I think I'd like eurosnobs more if they liked lovely teams, but no no, its always some super team of mercenaries supported by cockheads.

I've said it before, the people who claim to like the game but will only partake in the absolute highest quality are the same sort of people who'll starve to death before going without caviar stuffed lobsters or whatever it is rich people eat.

Hmm, this leaves me conflicted, hell I live near Coogee and am from Europe but I do not in any way like Chelsea

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I design luxury yachts, I have a waterfront view from my place, I know how to pronounce quinoa but hosed if I would ever support anyone but Stoke and Brisbane.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Byolante posted:

I design luxury yachts, I have a waterfront view from my place, I know how to pronounce quinoa but hosed if I would ever support anyone but Stoke and Brisbane.

Same but replace yachts with computers, quinoa with kale and stoke/brissy with southampton and syndey fc

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I'm a drunken scientist with a noisy dog.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

I'm a drunken scientist with a noisy dog.

Who do you support tho ya carnt

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
I'm a student and a bartender, which team(s) should I be supporting to buck socio-economic trends

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Shmoses posted:

I'm a student and a bartender, which team(s) should I be supporting to buck socio-economic trends

get some wire rimmed glasses, a awful sailor tat, a faded and stretched out v neck shirt then support WSW and arsenal

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

I work on the helldesk and live in suburbia near the water in Brisbane - clearly supporting Sydney FC, Liverpool and Wests are the least of my bad life decisions.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Web developer who supports Adelaide United and Liverpool. Clearly red is my colour.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

i shout at people for a living and do it recreationally watching victory and west ham, this thread is starting to sound like an aa meeting

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

i shout at people for a living and do it recreationally watching victory and west ham, this thread is starting to sound like an aa meeting

Maybe for the Victory supporters.

It's okay, we're here for you. We can help you move on to a non-prick team.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bogan Krkic posted:

thats normal for this thread though

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Manager at a pub which gives a lot of opportunities to get drunk after Sydney/Sunderland matches and regret my life choices

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Bogan Krkic posted:

It will never be an AA meeting because at AA they encourage you to stop drinking, not start

Also completely unsurprised you know what an AA meeting is like

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Twat le Piss posted:

thats normal for this thread though

have you been to an aleague game sober
don't do it friends

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

my stepdads beer posted:

have you been to an aleague game sober
don't do it friends

I was about to refute this but I realized I absolutely have never attended a match while not at the very least half cut. But honestly, that adds to the fun - same way I'm not exactly watching barca when I'm watching my mates play in the local club leagues, having a few beers on the side of the pitch with your mates is a goddamn institution.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

I was about to refute this but I realized I absolutely have never attended a match while not at the very least half cut. But honestly, that adds to the fun - same way I'm not exactly watching barca when I'm watching my mates play in the local club leagues, having a few beers on the side of the pitch with your mates is a goddamn institution.

If you don't have a beer in your hand what are you going to throw in the air when your team scores?

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

the only games i've been to sober are the ones i've taken my kids too.

Wait no I was drinking that game as well :|

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
WHO HERE TO gently caress UP SOME KYRGYZSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

IN A FEW MORE HOURS BECAUSE I CANT READ TIMES APPARENTLY

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Tongues posted:

WHO HERE TO gently caress UP SOME KYRGYZSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

IN A FEW MORE HOURS BECAUSE I CANT READ TIMES APPARENTLY

YES ME, IM HERE

im watching japan v singapore to get hype

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

actually im going to go post about it in the international thread to dilute the smell of lovely insular humour

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bogan Krkic posted:

YES ME, IM HERE

im watching japan v singapore to get hype

Same, op, same

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Bogan Krkic posted:

actually im going to go post about it in the international thread to dilute the smell of lovely insular humour

Hey now, words hurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Tongues posted:

Hey now, words hurt

will u be watching on fox or sbs

• Locked thread