Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
It was recently revealed that TSA procedures were 95% ineffective in tests. INeffective. 67 out of 70 test bombs got through.

So, yeah, it's all pointless loving bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hey, guys, did you hear that the TSA is 95% ineffective?

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Wanamingo posted:

Hey, guys, did you hear that the TSA is 95% ineffective?

Just like your mother, hrahrahrahra

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Women are more evolved than men. AGC.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Dinosaurs eat men. Women inherits the earth. A Jurassic Park cartoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHGHkGmOmD4

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

So the missing link is the one where man started growing a beak.

In stranger news, Pope's Tony Abbott caricature is alive and roaming Florida.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

He figured out the years this time. :unsmith:

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Rorus Raz posted:

Look's like we know which side Kelly is on :(

i love you

mods please change my title to CEASE & DE-CIS

Is it just me or has Bennett not delivered any zingers in some time now? They've all been pretty boring recently.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Stroop There It Is posted:

Is it just me or has Bennett not delivered any zingers in some time now? They've all been pretty boring recently.

Why do we even like Bennet again?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Bennett alternates between phases of "Brilliant cartooning" and "deliberately trolling local readers"

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Should have incorporated massive amounts of money spent and time wasted in some way.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Somfin posted:

Should have incorporated massive amounts of money spent and time wasted in some way.

It wasn't much of a waste of time though. Much like the Terror Alert Levels it was meant to put fear of threats being everywhere at all times into the general populous.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Hahahaha, Disney makes movies that often contain animated animals who experience an adventure in a way so as to reinforce a message of acceptance and good will towards others. Get it?

:psyduck: Because I sure as gently caress don't.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I think Disney is very LGBT friendly, at least relative to other megacorps, so I feel like conservatives are often conflicted between Disney's traditional family-friendly reputation and their pandering to "the gays" as if they're opposing positions.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Pretty sure Tuna is considered warm-blooded

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

pillsburysoldier posted:

Pretty sure Tuna is considered warm-blooded

They are which begs the question is Tinsley a victim of bad science writing or the perpetrator. There are different types of 'war-blooded' and Opahs are unique in being the only known fish to be totally endothermic. It's also not a newly discovered fish, just a newly discovered thing about this fish.

As for the 'joke' I think years of stewing in his own impotent rage has given Tinsley a bitter jab speech impediment which prompts him to tack smug, crotchety 'zingers' on the end of whatever he's saying even in non-political comics like this. :pseudo: Let me tell you this cool thing about a fishDisneymakessentimentalcrap

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Rorus Raz posted:

Look's like we know which side Kelly is on :(

This is extremely good. I had to google search the picture to find the original.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

vyelkin posted:

Women are more evolved than men. AGC.

I too agree that women are better suited to the superficial, apathetic, exploitative and conspicuously consumptive environment that modern society has engineered, compared to men :v:

(In light of the other posters, the above statement does not actually coincide with my personal views)

But seriously, dude, evolution doesn't work the way Hollywood claims it does.

Zsasz has really let himself go :smith:

WarpedNaba fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Jun 4, 2015

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
Well, First Dog has posted a new cartoon:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Mo_Steel posted:

Hahahaha, Disney makes movies that often contain animated animals who experience an adventure in a way so as to reinforce a message of acceptance and good will towards others. Get it?

I thought it was a jab at the "Princess of North Sudan" clusterfuck, basically saying "Disney will turn anything into a movie, no matter how asinine"?

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

prefect posted:

He put a wreath on the grave of an SS officer, if I remember correctly.

Different president.

the event that drove the final wedge between Joey and Johnny Ramone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDD7LpsW6p8

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

This is extremely good. I had to google search the picture to find the original.
The bad news is that the Onion has totally revamped the Kelly archive, and now they go back like a year where before they went back as far as 2008 :(

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mo_Steel posted:

There's also the fact they HAVEN'T made one this decade. Last movie to feature talking animals was in 2009, last movie to feature one as the main character was 2008.

Captain Bravo posted:

I thought it was a jab at the "Princess of North Sudan" clusterfuck, basically saying "Disney will turn anything into a movie, no matter how asinine"?

That would require Tinsley thinking a white American declaring ownership of foreign land despite objections of the natives was a bad thing.

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

Rorus Raz posted:

The bad news is that the Onion has totally revamped the Kelly archive, and now they go back like a year where before they went back as far as 2008 :(

You can still find stuff through the search.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

The future of mankind is womankind. An Aragon cartoon.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I love Pope. When he switches to more wordy mult-panel strips it's to do a complex issue justice, and he still remembers to make the images interesting and relevant. And his politics are unerring, as far as I can see.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
If you don't react with unguarded outrage to opinions in this thread you're just a swag idiot. Class is for men!

Log Cabin Republican was a group for gay Republicans during W Bush's era. Giving Hastert a blowjob face and having the joke be, "What a human being, right?" doesn't seem very productive. The joke is supposed to be, "They want to burn The Gays at the stake like witches, despite being closeted" not... whatever that is.

I'm glad I threw some dollars at Amnesty International and the ACLU last month. Being the only people on the planet to give a poo poo about people that are kidnapped, tortured, and wrongfully imprisoned is quite noble.

Post 9-11 User fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Jun 4, 2015

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Pope cartooning in his Kangaroo onesy is beyond adorable. :kimchi:

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Internet Webguy posted:

Hope that T-rex with a nuke doesn't join ISIS. It is impressive that they managed to get him to take off his shoes with those arms, though.

T-iran-asauras?

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

hooman posted:

Huh. A onesy with a belly pouch. Not the worst idea in the world, if you wear onesys.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Did Mallard get a haircut?

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
Sometimes Tinsley forgets to draw the "hair" fringe on Mallard, the title character of the strip he has been drawing for decades in the exact same way. It is immediately noticeable and further proves that he does not give a poo poo.

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

So I guess the Tinsley Studios version would be about some kind of fishy freak who "identifies" as warm blooded and gets beaten to death by all the normal, decent, God-fearing fish, who live happily ever after, or if not, they goddamn better keep quiet about it. The end, go home you little shits. (Pours another.)

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

So I guess the Tinsley Studios version would be about some kind of fishy freak who "identifies" as warm blooded and gets beaten to death by all the normal, decent, God-fearing fish, who live happily ever after, or if not, they goddamn better keep quiet about it. The end, go home you little shits. (Pours another.)

No no, he gets hated and leered at and denied service until he chooses to be cold-blooded, because it is a choice, you see.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

hooman posted:

I think he's actually dressed as a bilby.

Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

hooman posted:

It's goddamn freezing in Canberra at the moment.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Chip Bok posted:

John Kerry broke his leg while riding his bike on a Tour de France course. Guess that will keep him out of the Stanley Cup finals. He and his caregivers were transported home for surgery in a huge Air Force C-17.

MAH TAX DOLLARS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

what is happening with that bike? is it a ghost bike? why is it glowing in front of the plane? :iiam:

• Locked thread