Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Sharkopath posted:

theres a lot i liked about it, and id go so far to say it was good!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Smoking Crow posted:

I saw the pacifier, it wasn't as bad as Garfield II which I saw in the theater

http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/garfield-a-tail-of-two-kitties-2006

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

he was wrong

very very wrong

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RIP

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

The worst movie I ever saw in a theater was The Pacifier. I would never have seen it were I not with a lady I was interested in. I took multiple restroom breaks. If I hadn't left my DS in the car I would have camped out on the toilet and drawn boobs in pictochat. It was awful.

Was it worth it, did you "get" "any"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The ebert gimmick reviews are ownage
http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/wet-hot-american-summer-2001

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

That is awful

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

For a movie review that really doesn't have much in the way of opinions about the movie.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

ebert ruled

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

boom boom boom posted:

Was it worth it, did you "get" "any"

Any what? Sex? Are you talking about sex? Are you asking him if he hosed or not here?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

ebert ruled

Yeah, but now the internet doesnt like him because he said video games werent art that one time

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

K. Flaps posted:

Any what? Sex? Are you talking about sex? Are you asking him if he hosed or not here?

I thought cantaloupe was a girl, so I was asking if she got to do whatever it is lesbians do with each other. Hold hands and blush and then look at each other but then look away when they see the other one looking and blush harder, I guess.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Ebert was wrong but the reaction to it was hilarious.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

boom boom boom posted:

I thought cantaloupe was a girl, so I was asking if she got to do whatever it is lesbians do with each other. Hold hands and blush and then look at each other but then look away when they see the other one looking and blush harder, I guess.

Sorry, I don't know anything about girls.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

Whoa, actually holding hands? You gotta start with the blushing and awkwardly looking away when their hands just brush each other.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

My Hestia cosplay pics will soon definitively prove my gender.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

chumbler posted:

Whoa, actually holding hands? You gotta start with the blushing and awkwardly looking away when their hands just brush each other.

Yeah holding hands is like 3rd base. You gotta start by awkwardly staring at her and quickly looking away when she notices you're staring.

littleorv fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jun 4, 2015

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I'm really racy. I brush her hair out of her face on the first date.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

A real winning move is just pulling it out on the first date and seeing what happens. Maybe she's into it, maybe she isn't.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

boom boom boom posted:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

littleorv posted:

A real winning move is just pulling it out on the first date and seeing what happens. Maybe she's into it, maybe she isn't.

Pulling what out?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Meme Emulator posted:

Hahaha. Image fail. Ill edit in an imgur link in a sec.

Quoting the fail

Edit : you edited it

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

Pulling what out?

You know... "It"

Your penis

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Where did you find this footage of teenage me.

Stop stalking me thanks.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

it's

Edit: goddamn gently caress beaten

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

littleorv posted:

You know... "It"

Your penis

we were talking about lesbians. I don't know a lot about vaginas, but I'm pretty sure it's never a good idea to pull one out

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Gross, people.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

What's that image from? Asking for a friend.

boom boom boom posted:

we were talking about lesbians. I don't know a lot about vaginas, but I'm pretty sure it's never a good idea to pull one out

Oh my mistake. I'm sure whipping out your boobs would be just as effective.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

littleorv posted:

What's that image from? Asking for a friend.

Girlfriends.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

Girlfriends.

I know what I'm my friend is doing when he gets home from work.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

It's technically Girl Friends with the space between the words, I remember someone saying they kept finding the wrong one searching the other way.

It is good and even has an official English print version available.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Yea, Girl Friends is only six or so volumes long, you can blow through it in a night

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Meme Emulator posted:

Yea, Girl Friends is only six or so volumes long, you can blow through it in a night
This is truth, friend let me borrow her English copy for vacation. Read that and lots of Spice and Wolf on the beach. It was great!

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

is it worth watching spice and wolf?

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

also how's the dub

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Yes, and I have no idea.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Pretty decent. The two leads grow into their roles really quickly. That said, the characters of the day can be hit or miss. I don't remember anyone being bad enough to stick out, though.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

ebert ruled

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

everythingWasBees posted:

is it worth watching spice and wolf?

It knows its econ talk and it has a spicy wolf :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Girlfriends is really good and if you like that also read Sasameki Koto and Octave.

• Locked thread