Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

Doof on Guitar

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

mental that the guitar was a real prop that shot flames

it weighed about 132 lbs, which is why they wound up stringing up both it and the guy on bungee cords

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

I'm gonna start a christmas club fund right now so I can buy a bigger (maybe 3D if they made it not suck by then) TV for when Mad Max comes out on blu-ray

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

hehehe

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Trabant posted:

http://thinkleek.com/products/the-server-farm-hydroponics-system

The Server Farm is the ultimate stealth grow box as it looks just like a PC, has lock and key for plant security and comes with more accessories than any other PC grow box on the market. Our nutrient package is also designed to create thick, bushy plants to assist. A lifetime warranty, a lifetime of tech support, and instructions are included.

Dimensions: 8.1" Deep x 26.5" Tall x 19" Wide inches

Grows 2 pounds of dried plant matter per year.

This is p great but $700 lol

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

PipeRifle posted:

I'm gonna start a christmas club fund right now so I can buy a bigger (maybe 3D if they made it not suck by then) TV for when Mad Max comes out on blu-ray

I'm thinking that and star wars coming on 4K blu next year will be time for me to get a new teevee

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

univbee posted:

canadian netflix, while it has some exclusive content, has a paltry selection compared to U.S. netflix. netflix also doesn't keep track of what country you sign up from, only which country you're connecting from (e.g. with my canadian subscription, if i go to the u.k., netflix will still work but i'll see the u.k. library, same for u.s. etc.) so it's common for people to use a vpn/proxy like unblock-us (which even provides a web pulldown to choose your netflix region) to get non-poo poo selection

the content between us and canadian netflix varies enough that I will switch back to the canadian version every few months just for the variety. there's been quite a bit added to it in the past couple years, not at all what it used to be like at launch. :thumbsup:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

BANME.sh posted:

the content between us and canadian netflix varies enough that I will switch back to the canadian version every few months just for the variety. there's been quite a bit added to it in the past couple years, not at all what it used to be like at launch. :thumbsup:

true. i watched attack the block on canadian netflix last night

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

BANME.sh posted:

uhhh trailer park boys is on us netflix what are you talking about (aboot)

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

poo poo, I need some deep cuts from the red green library *finger slides up to the proxy country button*

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

Cold on a Cob posted:

hurts canadian jobs? what? this woman represents a company that has been a net job exporter for decades. even when they kept jobs in country they would still shut down a unionized division then contract to an outside company, who is conveniently not unionized but will happily hire those laid off workers at 70% of their old wage.

do you have a source on this so i can share it?

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
the Fred Penner netflix original series was a p. good, gritty reboot but had insufficient log-crawling

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

BANME.sh posted:

did they dub-over fargo with american voice-actors on the american netflix?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Kirk posted:

the Fred Penner netflix original series was a p. good, gritty reboot but had insufficient log-crawling

the littlest hobo fights zombies now

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Cold on a Cob posted:

true. i watched attack the block on canadian netflix last night

Hulu US has a surprisingly thorough foreign library. Tons of Korean stuff (like TV dramas), and they even have all of Kath & Kim (movies and TV series) :australia:.

netwerk23
Aug 22, 2000
I spelled 'network' wrong.
thank you

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

cheese-cube posted:

bruce aint got poo poo on foss:

i hope to hell that when we finally get the post-scarcity space-faring cyberpunk future that we deserve all spaceships will be adorned in big-rear end stripes.

chris foss owns owns owns but in some of his artwork i dont know if he got point perspective right. maybe its some of the stripes that make it look off.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

im sorry jon

i was so hungry

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

BANME.sh posted:

do you have a source on this so i can share it?

afraid my source is irl people that used to work at bell. it's actually really hard to find many articles about this stuff and i'm trying not to be all :tinfoil: about it but it has definitely happened

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the littlest hobo fights zombies now

new beachcombers got weird when the tone shifted to ecoterrorism and weed smuggling

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Don't post my Quake 1 textures.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

poo poo, I need some deep cuts from the red green library *finger slides up to the proxy country button*

i know you're joking but all the red green episodes are actually available on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/user/RedGreenTV

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

was america ever exposed to kenny vs spenny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xKeEtLgCSo

fuckin lol

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

ol qwerty bastard posted:

i know you're joking but all the red green episodes are actually available on youtube

there goes my weekend

e: I think kenny v spenny got a half season on comedy central

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

there goes my weekend

e: I think kenny v spenny got a half season on comedy central

all of em are up on youtube for everyone's viewing pleasure. also smoke a weed and watch

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Skarp posted:

was america ever exposed to kenny vs spenny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xKeEtLgCSo

fuckin lol

if you torrented trailer park boys back in the day then you also probably grabbed kenny vs spenny since it was on the same channel and released by the same groups

iirc the southpark guys ended up producing the later seasons which is funny b/c in each season their house gets nicer

the one where they figure out who would win in a fistfight is my fav

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Linux Pirate posted:

chris foss owns owns owns but in some of his artwork i dont know if he got point perspective right. maybe its some of the stripes that make it look off.

his artwork makes me think of enormous machines buried in the sahara, massive constructs rising from the oceans to purge

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

ol qwerty bastard posted:

:toot:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

lol good loving luck

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

thursday night mother fucker

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.