Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

My wearing sunglasses is an acceptable substitute for flaming tables. For now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I just learned that I'll be fighting Schir this Saturday. Does that mean he's got a doppelganger at the commentary table?

Note to self, find out who the real Schir is. Maybe if I ask him to stand up?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

FredMSloniker posted:

How about a bandana, then?

Hold on, you're a waddle few? I'm King Dedede! We should team up to seize the tag team belt!

edit: loving autocorrect.

Pyroi fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jun 5, 2015

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Pyroi posted:

Hold on, you're a waddle few? I'm King Dedede! We should team up to seize the tag team belt!

The Dreamland Express.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Aw, man, I won't be able to be there for my wrestlechick's debut on account of how I'll be spending time with (urgh) in-laws this weekend. But from afar, I shall be thinking good thoughts!

So as soon as I heard I was on the next card I got so excited I couldn't sleep and now I've been awake for thirty-seven hours straight and it's AWESOME I'm thinking so much more clearly than I ever have before but I have to admit I'm a little concerned that I'm fighting someone whose name is "Eeevil" because, I mean, they don't sound like they're very nice people, you know? But that's okay I've got a double-whip mocha with an espresso shot with my name on it that's gonna give me the energy to power through and defeat all comers and also I think maybe I might not sleep until Saturday but that's okay because I think I can *pause for breath* I think I can handle it, you know? Hey, can someone pass me the sugar?

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Pyroi posted:

I shall consider your proposal. Though it would help if you knew I was a Waddle Dee.

On an unrelated note, when you're setting up a match, can you adjust the number of things to bash with, or is it always the same? Because if it's adjustable, I'd love to have it set to maximum for any match I'm in. :v:

E: also, is there a link to where the stream will actually happen in the OP? I didn't see it.

FredMSloniker fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jun 5, 2015

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

IGgy IGsen posted:

This is the most fish I could make a person. Not much. But something.

Sorry I didn't comment on this right away, but it's beautiful and I love it all the same :allears:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Simsmagic posted:

Sorry I didn't comment on this right away, but it's beautiful and I love it all the same :allears:

He gotta keep on running or else he'll suffocate!

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
I won't be able to commentate this time, Iggz, but I'll try to be in the audience to watch Atsl's match at least. I know he's excited to get some more action in the ring! Don't tell him I said that, though, he doesn't like people knowing he can feel positive emotions.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I am willing to tag up with Lazyfire provided he provides a non-negative opinion on cats and/or cat ears on people.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Predictions for the singles matches:

Eeevil will OVERCOME THE ODDS AND HIT THE MALEVOLENT MODIFICATION FOR THE WIN RAPADOOOOOO...

Punchy will punch Loki's face in.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Junpei Hyde posted:

Punchy will punch Punchy's face in.

ftfy

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer
As with any prospective tag-team, Freddie would be totally up for going with Lazyfire. Dude just wants to wrestle.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Okay guys since there's a lot of people who want to be in tag teams I decided to do some research to get tag entrances to work.
I found this.

And that's why we're not having tag entrances. They eventually do figure out a method to do it on page 3 or so (spoilers) but I'm not putting up with that bullshit.

This means teams will come to the ring separately. Nothing more. Unless one of the matches isn't in Story Mode, which may happen if it's something I can fit into a disc change or as a main event.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Yeah, just strategically place the tag entrances.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

FredMSloniker posted:

E: also, is there a link to where the stream will actually happen in the OP? I didn't see it.

Missed this earlier. There wasn't. I'll now add one.
I usually just post a link when the stream is about to start so I didn't have a link in the op.
It'll be here: http://www.hitbox.tv/IGgy

I'll post the link again when the stream is about to start.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
This will be my first time fighting professionally. I tried joining UFC, but they wouldn't let me in. Said I was weird. Maybe I should sue them for racism. Oh well. But LPFWA welcomed me with open arms. Although I'm a bit sad that they won't let me fly during the fights, I can't let this opportunity go. This Saturday will be a big day for me... I have to get ready...

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

:

I'm insulted that there is even a question of who will share the glory of my assured victory. Any of my dogs of war will gladly stand by my side and watch me simply murder these two meek opponents set before me like I did when Mongo Pills and Stitch The Wrench Man tried to take over. There was so little left of both of them they only needed one shallow hole to dispose of the remains. I will not go easy on these challengers to my authority. And if I somehow lose, I will introduce my erstwhile partner to a world of pain that will make what I did to Jocko Longfoot look like a a scratch from an impatient kitten!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

: Hey guys! I just came up with a great joke! OK, so a rapper and a ninja walk into my fist...

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Junpei Hyde posted:

: Hey guys! I just came up with a great joke! OK, so a rapper and a ninja walk into my fist...

I have a joke too: I'll show up sober when the show starts in about an hour.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Oi, I think I'm not showing up, but for future reference I made this video for the roguelike thread but just for you I say my screenname about five seconds in. Not promotion, just fixing that little issue we had last time.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Gonna start in 15 minutes http://www.hitbox.tv/IGgy

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Have fun all. I'll have to see the craziness later.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
It's a bitch that Hitbox makes you pay to transcode content to lower resolutions. My DSL can't handle a stream of that magnitude! Ah well, I'll just have to grab it off of YouTube when it goes up there.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Dash did the most Dash thing possible.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I may have lost today, but that's okay because its an important learning experience.

I'm disappointed that Schir didn't get the message from [redacted] and thus, my plan failed. It has come to my attention that he may or may not have any actual blood.

Note to self: I should investigate his dossier in the GM's office.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

FredMSloniker posted:

It's a bitch that Hitbox makes you pay to transcode content to lower resolutions. My DSL can't handle a stream of that magnitude! Ah well, I'll just have to grab it off of YouTube when it goes up there.
Is this something hitbox does. That's reeeeaaaallly stupid. At least better than twitch where those options only open up after you have about a hundred or so viewers.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
That match between Eeevil and DivineCoffeeBinge was a total work, I mean come on, they couldn't even make it believable! It's obvious they just set up a big push for Eeevil because she's John Cena.

(Don't want to spoil any match outcomes, at least not until the Youtube video hits.)

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
coughjoancenacough

Lazyfire is still the best and deserves to win.

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

Stream's over, here are the results.
Stream start:
Plot: IGgy talks with Punchy about what happened last time.

Match 1: Fruity vs. Zore vs. Junpei (buscus title)
Winner Fruitsniffer
(Zore pinned, Junpei tapped)
New buscus champ: Zore

Plot: Lazyfire tries to convince Frederick Hope to help him. Frederick Hope declines at first, but Lazyfire asks really nicely and gets Frederick to join him.

Match 2: Face and Dash Rendar vs. Lazyfire and Frederick Hope
Winner: Lazyfire, Fred Hope
(made Face tap)(Dash Rendar pulled a Kad on Kad)

Kad and Dash discuss how Dash betrayed face. Dash says he wasn't paid enough, and Kad says he'll get a contract set up next time.

Match 3: Atsl vs. Jobbo Fett vs. Schir (first blood match)
Winner: Schir

Plot: IGgy interviews EEEvil asking about Divine Coffee Binge. He was going to interview DCB, but she was too fast

Match 4: Divine Coffee Binge vs. EEEvil
Winner: EEEvil

Plot: AnilEhilated was investigating the Loki/Punchy scandal, but it's stopped being about that. It's really about ethics in sports entertainment journalism.

Match 5: BFC vs. Nuffkins vs. Big Scary Owl
Winner: Big Scary Owl

Match 6: Punchy vs. Loki
Winner:Loki

BFC passed out on the commentary table just before the match started.

After the match, it was confirmed that Loki is Loki, and that Punchy is someone's stand, but not Loki's.
Schir took BFC to a doctor after the match.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I at least avoided the buscus. Also good on Eeevil for overcoming the odds.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Let's go Eeevil.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Okay guys, I need your help.
We forgot to determine what LPFWA stands for this time. So go on ahead and let us know what it's supposed to stand for so I can steal your ideas. tia.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

IGgy IGsen posted:

Okay guys, I need your help.
We forgot to determine what LPFWA stands for this time. So go on ahead and let us know what it's supposed to stand for so I can steal your ideas. tia.

Let's Pay For "Whenever" Access (Please buy the $9.99 monthly subscription!)

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Lousy Performance? Fuckin' Whatever, rear end in a top hat.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
Loose Power Flies Whenever Available
Larry Pyles Forgot Wheat Apricots
Little Plow, loving Wide Antennas
Lycanthrope People Forget Wheat Asiago
Let's Play... gently caress, Who's rear end?
Loiter Pole Fought With Ammo

kalonZombie fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jun 6, 2015

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Let's Play Fighting Wrestling, AMERICA * Made in Germany

Large Plots For Wheat Available

Lost Pets Found With Airhorns

Language Programs Fix Wooden Apartments

Lowtax Probably hosed Walter, Again

Loot Poot Foot Woot... Aoot?

Lester Pearson Feared Water Animals

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Jun 6, 2015

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
Larry, Please Fight, Willies Await. (Warning: You do need Archives to see this link, but I think we all remember the legend of Radical Larry)

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:
Lord Punishes Fake Wrestlers, Always

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

EclecticTastes posted:

Larry, Please Fight, Willies Await. (Warning: You do need Archives to see this link, but I think we all remember the legend of Radical Larry)

Someone please alert simosimo to this thread. Radical Larry's legend needs to live on. Woe betide those who suggest he get a haircut.

• Locked thread