Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

Fluffdaddy posted:

They are random dudes I think

Gb east hired a new dude named austin walker who is a grad student.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Holy smokes, it's crazy how much better the first two episodes of the Beastcast have been than any Bombcasts in recent memory.

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

its cray how much better it is and im glad they hired a third person.

GB needs a shakeup because while dan was a good addition, jeff and brad are such loving misanthropes, dan never gets a chance to actually articulate anything beyond his dumb boy persona.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*scrambles desperately to click the X on this thread... Good Lord no*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't even watch GB stuff anymore. I haven't listened to the Bombcast since Vinny left. I essentially give no fucks. It's just fun to post pictures of Brad in here.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad Shoemaker FTW.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i like the new guy because he seems like he really likes games a lot, and i like games a lot.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Reminds me of one Patrick Klepek

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
new guy is good

I'm glad they fired scoops

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

new guy is cool because he said friend of the family in his first podcast at this new job

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
is that true

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

he mentioned an article title with the n-word in it. He is black as well.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Er mixed actually. Apologies

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Dude looks like he could be related to me

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Do you think games journalism follows the one drop rule?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Fluffdaddy posted:

Dude looks like he could be related to me

and that would be?

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
let me guess, was the article "bow friend of the family"?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

woodenchicken posted:

let me guess, was the article "bow friend of the family"?

Yes

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
husky, husky boys

dont ever change

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Brad Shoemaker: "I uninstalled Destiny from my PS4 yesterday. I don't want to talk about it. I had a dark, dark moment with that game."

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

"I'll go back to DOTA"

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the regular bombcast is boring now, but the beastcast has jeff and vinny back together again, for a little bit

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
It is the bestcast

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Jeff not liking Hatred isn't too surprising, but Dan surprises me. The game looks like it doesn't take itself as seriously as they seem to think.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

in the Magicka 2 quick look brad and dan spend 15minutes + trying to figure out why a water wheel wouldn't spin when they pushed it, despite having access to a water power. they eventually had to give up.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Gimbal lock posted:

Jeff not liking Hatred isn't too surprising, but Dan surprises me. The game looks like it doesn't take itself as seriously as they seem to think.

The game doesn't take itself seriously but the devs sure do. Holy poo poo they are insufferable

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the ryan davis is dead podcast is really sad but interesting

brad keep getting the sniffles

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

the ryan davis is dead podcast is really sad but interesting

brad keep getting the sniffles

It's probably the hardest I've ever laughed at the Bombcast when Jeff really somberly says "we all know why we are gathered today... pilotwings 64 is out on the Wii virtual console."

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

It's probably the hardest I've ever laughed at the Bombcast when Jeff really somberly says "we all know why we are gathered today... pilotwings 64 is out on the Wii virtual console."

lol

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i like the part where he and jeff took a free computer off of somebodys driveway, beat it up with a baseball bat, pissed in it, then drove it back and put it on the same spot of the driveway.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
d4 on pc is very good

thank you dave lang for making this happen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the new giant bomb guy wrote 100000000000 words about Minority Perspectives in Gaming.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the new giant bomb guy wrote 100000000000 words about Minority Perspectives in Gaming.

great

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Better than the guy with the lovely white boy fro I guess.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I dunno,

quote:

I’m waiting for 5PM to hit so that I can finally close my 3DS. I’ve been ‘tanning’ my avatar in the latest entry of Nintendo’s long running Animal Crossing series, New Leaf. I put ‘tanning’ in scare quotes because the method doesn’t match my intention. Yes, I’m doing the the thing the game calls tanning, but my objective isn’t just darkening my avatar’s skin tone, it’s being able to see in the screen what I see in the mirror.

seems reasonable.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At least it's a minority and not the whitest, wispiest possible loser from middle america on earth... for what it's worth.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

anyone who wants to 100% recreate themselves in games is a casual piece of poo poo.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

anyone who wants to 100% recreate themselves in games is a casual piece of poo poo.

It's really weird op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gahah. It's like, it's ME, but in a game! Ahahaha, this kicks rear end!!!