Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
KC posed for gay photographs....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Going to the beach soon, am about 99% sure I'm going to get "The Coming of Tan" audiobook for the ride. Riley's line of bullshit absolutely fascinates me and to hear it in his sweet and dulcet tones you understand would uhhhhhhhhhh be a most enjoyable experience and things of this nature.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

So, advertising really does work; I'm listening to the aftermath of the In Plain Sight ETM drama, and all this mention of Pepsi-Cola has me thirsty for some fizzy caffeine.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

...or lawsuits.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

DeadBonesBrook posted:

I just a saw news post about a 17 year old Bindi Irwin on Instagram (http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty/news/bindi-irwin-looks-beautiful-in-new-grown-up-instagram-photo-201546) and all I can hear is "Hey Bindi, wanna swim around my stingray ohhhhh"

Didn't Gilbert get bleeped during that segment? Did it ever come out what he said?

Not bleeped, Howard dumped the audio. It was something sexually explicit about Bindi.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Sand Monster posted:

Not bleeped, Howard dumped the audio. It was something sexually explicit about Bindi.

Yeah it was something like, "I'd like to Bindi her over"

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

KC posed for gay photographs....

He called in on Tuesday after the Bruce Jenner talk at the start of the show, and they played a few of the song parodies. Surprisingly he doesn't sound like poo poo and may finally have gotten his act together.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
His new gig sounds like a really bad fit but all the more power to him for making it work. At least it's better than the other shady and dubious poo poo he was involved with in the past. I hope it all works out for him regardless.

EDIT: Richard was also really nice during that call and once again confirms his affable good guy status on the show.

moot the hopple fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Jun 4, 2015

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Crotch Bat posted:

Going to the beach soon, am about 99% sure I'm going to get "The Coming of Tan" audiobook for the ride. Riley's line of bullshit absolutely fascinates me and to hear it in his sweet and dulcet tones you understand would uhhhhhhhhhh be a most enjoyable experience and things of this nature.

I saw on Reddit that Riley is in pretty tough shape physically. Seems like all that food poisoning caught up with him as he can't really write or draw anymore.

http://www.reddit.com/r/howardstern/comments/38f8vc/bought_rileys_symbol_he_attached_a_note_about_his/

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

drat, that's unfortunate. The written letter Riley includes is probably the best part.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BoUd2oZHeQ

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Hey, do you guys have the game 'Battleshits', where you shape your turds into the shape of a ship and then you throw it at all your buddies?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Bonzo posted:

Dice Gottfried was always right up there with Dracula Gottfried.

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

If I remember right, he said something about wanting to see Bindis "friend of the family tits". The line about wanting to Bindi her over definitely went out over the air. God I miss Gilbert sitting in on the news.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

kylej posted:

I saw on Reddit that Riley is in pretty tough shape physically. Seems like all that food poisoning caught up with him as he can't really write or draw anymore.

http://www.reddit.com/r/howardstern/comments/38f8vc/bought_rileys_symbol_he_attached_a_note_about_his/

Riley's symbols are just magic marker drawings on paper? I always thought they were small painted ceramic circles.

That's not worth $50. :colbert:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Grant DaNasty posted:

Riley's symbols are just magic marker drawings on paper? I always thought they were small painted ceramic circles.

When the world ends, you can try to fly to safety on your fifty bucks.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Grant DaNasty posted:

uhhhhhhh gently caress you. You cheap jew mother fucker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZAOImcG-A

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Everyone should do themselves a favor and listen to part 2 of Sal's Todd Packer set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mrezcj6H6o

First 3 hours are just chock full of insanity.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

It looks like Sirius XM is actually removing YouTube episodes. Took long enough.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I don't know when this was added, but it looks like Todd Packer has collected marriage-fighting clips, including Alison. :neckbeard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UalO8KrAReg

edit: It was added on May 27, 2015. It's right there below the video on the Youtube page. :downs:

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Bonzo posted:

I think the exact line, as said by Gilbert Dice was "HEY BINDI, I WANT TO BENDI YOU OVER MY COCK! OHHH!"

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bag of Sun Chips posted:

It looks like Sirius XM is actually removing YouTube episodes. Took long enough.

Howard mentioned putting a stop to that a few weeks ago. A caller brought it up to him on air. Bastard. I hope this doesn't mean we'll lose the clips/ Todd Packer vids?

Also, I met George Takei the weekend before last at Comicpalooza. Super charismatic and all around nice guy. Among other things, I asked him if Richard and Sal were super gross to be around and he said he'd had dinner with Richard many times and he's a lovely person. He didn't say anything about Sal, haha.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Caper posted:

Also, I met George Takei the weekend before last at Comicpalooza. Super charismatic and all around nice guy. Among other things, I asked him if Richard and Sal were super gross to be around and he said he'd had dinner with Richard many times and he's a lovely person.

Was listening to the first ever Takei interview the other day, and he was pretty awesome even back then. Billy West was doing "young George Takei", and George went along with the bit, chiding him for talking out of turn. :3:

Caper posted:

He didn't say anything about Sal, haha.

:newlol:

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Cuddly muffin!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

prefect posted:

Was listening to the first ever Takei interview the other day, and he was pretty awesome even back then. Billy West was doing "young George Takei", and George went along with the bit, chiding him for talking out of turn. :3:

:newlol:

"You know, I don't think this is Ricardo Mantelban..." *click*

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

GenoCanSing posted:

Cuddly muffin!

Grandma Caprio?

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I watched Mystery Men last night after hearing Artie talk about it on his podcast.

gently caress YOU ARTIE YOU BIG UGLY BEACHED WHALE BASTARD. YOUR FAT rear end HAS NEVER BEEN IN A GOOD MOVIE. Hi Fred

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

I watched Mystery Men last night after hearing Artie talk about it on his podcast.

gently caress YOU ARTIE YOU BIG UGLY BEACHED WHALE BASTARD. YOUR FAT rear end HAS NEVER BEEN IN A GOOD MOVIE. Hi Fred

I love that his mother called him from the movie theater asking if she could leave.

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

Hey Bindy why don't you bendy on this, OOOooooohhhh

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
takei seems cool but he's so nice to a fault and that voice he forces on himself is irritating

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

MVP posted:

takei seems cool but he's so nice to a fault and that voice he forces on himself is irritating

He mentioned his play, "Allegiance" and I was like, "Oh yeah, about your time in the Japanese internment camps." And he rebutted, "Not the Japanese internment camps. The Japanese American internment camps. They were American citizens of Japanese descent put into camps during World War 2."

Now imagine that in his voice.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The poo poo from this week with Howard ribbing Robin about her cryotherapy was hilarious. He just kept bringing it up, even during the Robert Duvall interview.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
It kinda backfired when Melissa McCarthy was like, oh yeah that is totally a thing and I do it too, what's so weird? But then again, she is an actor doing her own stunts on a trying movie schedule.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Again, I'm sure it has it's uses, but not for any of the poo poo Robin was talking about it doing.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

moot the hopple posted:

It kinda backfired when Melissa McCarthy was like, oh yeah that is totally a thing and I do it too, what's so weird? But then again, she is an actor doing her own stunts on a trying movie schedule.

Melissa McCarthy also has tons of money and probably does crazy Hollywood actress things. And there may be some benefits to that type of therapy but it seems like it's just another one of Robin's attempts to avoid eating healthy and exercising every now and then.

Also that Kelly Clarkson comment did not go over well at all.....shoulda kept that one in the ol' brain box.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jun 5, 2015

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

haljordan posted:

Melissa McCarthy also has tons of money and probably does crazy Hollywood actress things. And there may be some benefits to that type of therapy but it seems like it's just another one of Robin's attempts to avoid eating healthy and exercising every now and then.

Also that Kelly Clarkson comment did not go over well at all.....shoulda kept that one in the ol' brain box.

Going down on Kelly Clarkson is like getting suchi, whale suchi heh heh heh heh, take a big drink, ya gunna love it, heheheheheheh

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

haljordan posted:

I don't think she looks all that bad. Certainly could be worse.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Riosan posted:

I don't think she looks all that bad. Certainly could be worse.

I like how High Pitch just used the same stupid voice for the ten different women he impersonated while on the phone with Eric.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

haljordan posted:

I like how High Pitch just used the same stupid voice for the ten different women he impersonated while on the phone with Eric.

This reminds me of something I listened to recently, where Eric was defending himself against Jeff, about how he can tell voices apart. Jeff said that was bullshit, rightly so, and Eric replied with how many times he called Richard out for his impersonations. Jeff hit back with "Oh, wow, you can tell that Richard isn't a woman."

Not many things cause me to laugh out loud when I'm by myself, but this got me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

This reminds me of something I listened to recently, where Eric was defending himself against Jeff, about how he can tell voices apart. Jeff said that was bullshit, rightly so, and Eric replied with how many times he called Richard out for his impersonations. Jeff hit back with "Oh, wow, you can tell that Richard isn't a woman."

Not many things cause me to laugh out loud when I'm by myself, but this got me.

The fact that anyone would feel the need to win an argument with a man known as Jeff the Drunk is the funniest part of that for me.