Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somaen
Nov 19, 2007

by vyelkin

quote:

My self-summary
Geek.

Gamer.

Anarcho-capitalist.

Sapiosexual (for some reason okcupid wants to "correct" it to "homosexual", probably it's not an official word yet).

Bitcoin expert. I consider bitcoin to be the greatest invention since the invention of human language (before bitcoin, I've considered the internet to be the greatest invention, but bitcoin in a way is a much needed upgrade of the internet). This technology finally allows to create a true direct democracy. If you think bitcoin is simply a currency/transaction system, you are wrong - bitcoin is a new type of computer network (protocol); using it to create a currency/transaction network is just one of the thousands of it's possible uses. I told you I'm a geek.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
I never thought of bitcoin as an upgrade of anything, especially not of the internet. So he's searching for a bitpiggybank?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I know at least four people who could potentially own this OKC profile

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

If you don't answer yes to "In a certain light, wouldn't' nuclear war be exciting?" then that is a dealbreaker ladies.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

quote:

My self-summary
I got married in 2000, but left my husband ova 2 yrs ago.
I have had 7 kids but only 6 living all under the age of 15yrs, and 4 of the kids have very special
needs.

I would like a man who knows how 2 treat and respect ladies and kids.
I don't want a man who smokes or do drugs and do not cheat

What I’m doing with my life
I have been and still am trying 2 raise my kids it is still hard on them ever since I left my husband due 2 all the abuse with me and the kids, so I have been putting their needs before myself. So I am ready to start putting my life 2gether again so I can be happy again. I hate being alone being alone long enough for me.

I’m really good at
Looking after my kids & my family,friends, and my pets.
I love Ten Pin Bowling.
I love going 2 the swimming pool center when I can

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I'm not in 2 books, but I do read magazines though.
I love watching tv shows, movies, and foxtel but I can't be specific as there is a lot.
I do like music but I love listening to music from the late 50's onwards so u could say I'm old school.
The food I don't like are the hot & spicy ones

The six things I could never do without
My kids,family,friends,pets.
Being happy,loved etc.
Cuddles.
Sleeping.
Going out.
Watching tv etc.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
My kids,family,friends,pets.
Being happy.
Finding love and trust again.
Myself and my kids healths.
Money of course.

On a typical Friday night I am
Me and my kids will go ova 2 my sister and her partner's place for a movies night and the kids can play with their cousins. Or my sister will bring herself and her kids ova 2 my place 4 a movies night

You should message me if
If we get along and u want 2 talk.

Oil up, fellas.

(That's a HARD 36 years.)

culinary snafu
Apr 29, 2015

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

yikes

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

slam whale

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Breetai posted:

Oil up, fellas.

(That's a HARD 36 years.)

I think u should go 2 a movie or take her and her 6 (4 special needs) children 10 pin bowling. She wood be in 2 that. It would be good for there healths.

Edit: I have a feeling she actually doesn't know how to spell "into" or "over". But at least you can tell she's female because, like a female rabbit, she has a dewlap.

Bored fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jun 4, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I feel so loving sorry for some people.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Sheep-Goats posted:

Yeah I almost feel bad for making fun of her. But then I read it again, starting with her over-share. She also watches Foxtel. I'm guessing that's Fox News?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Sheep-Goats posted:

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Bored posted:

Yeah I almost feel bad for making fun of her. But then I read it again, starting with her over-share. She also watches Foxtel. I'm guessing that's Fox News?

Nah, it's just the Australian version of cable TV.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
This article came up about someone dating on OKCupid and how white guys are attracted to Asian women.

http://digg.com/2015/fighting-yellow-fever

"Stephanie matched with this guy on a dating website, who actually got her on the phone to warn her about another guy who only dated Asian women, was abusive, and had herpes."

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
The food I don't like are the hot & spicy ones

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

JediTalentAgent posted:

This article came up about someone dating on OKCupid and how white guys are attracted to Asian women.

"Stephanie matched with this guy on a dating website, who actually got her on the phone to warn her about another guy who only dated Asian women, was abusive, and had herpes."

digg? in 2015?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JediTalentAgent posted:

quote:

"They’ll actually have to look into my eyes and hold out their hands. And that’s when they’ll find out that I have teeth. And they are sharp."

fffffffffffff ok

I will say that the girls who are terrified that they're going to date a guy who likes them (possibly in part) because they are Asian are better than the girls that trot being Asian out as some kind of weird desirability marker when they're bragging about something, not that these two are mutually exclusive, nor should I have ever made a post like this.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Of course, she'd better be careful about trying that with the guy with the herpes. Not sure if it can be spread through biting someone's hands, but I wouldn't risk it.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

JediTalentAgent posted:

I'm having trouble believing this story because how could a dude want to put so much effort into being the perfect boyfriend for 4 women. That requires both mental concentration, not calling them all the same names, and a huge time investment in lying/subterfuge.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

JediTalentAgent posted:

Of course, she'd better be careful about trying that with the guy with the herpes. Not sure if it can be spread through biting someone's hands, but I wouldn't risk it.

please learn how STDs spread jfc

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

SaltLick posted:

please learn how STDs spread jfc

please learn how herpes is spread jfc

You could get herpes from biting someone, it would be uncommon as you'd need to bite them where they had an outbreak but possible. People can have herpes on their fingers etc so you don't even have to bite them on the rear end. Just don't bite people.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
OTOH bite every bitch you get with IMHO

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
In my defense, though, WebMD isn't very detailed on hand-biting herpes transmission.

We have oral herpes, genital herpes, etc. So, would we call hand-based herpes 'digital herpes'

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

webmd basically says everything is cancer anyway

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Sheep-Goats posted:

I feel so sorry for loving some people.

naem
May 29, 2011

I love biting exotic asian women

naem
May 29, 2011

So exotic and bitey

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gnarls Barkley

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Part of it is the almond eyes and the silky black hair, and part of it is the constant biting.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

bitey bitey five darrah

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
are hetero's using tindr yet?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

are hetero's using tindr yet?

Yes and they have ruined the concept

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

neonbregna posted:

Yes and women have ruined the concept
"Not looking to hookup" then why the gently caress are you on this app??

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Anyone stupid enough to online date deserves what they get. Honestly, freakin darwin awards man. Im not kidding.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Anyone stupid enough to online date deserves what they get. Honestly, freakin darwin awards man. Im not kidding.

but i love to laugh though?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I love to laugh on Friday nights out with my friends, or maybe at the movie I'm watching at home on Netflix. If only I had a partner in crime to laugh with me about the funny adventures we get into while hiking and also does not play games.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

toggle posted:

but i love to laugh though?
You wanna laugh ,get a load of the news stories that are happening. It's the freakin Darwin Awards over and over, im telling you.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Going on a date to a gay bar little do she know I'm bi and I be scoping out better options this is MLG level play here faggits

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Oddly relevant news story that popped up today.

http://news.yahoo.com/herpes-virus-gives-man-blistery-finger-infection-145438816.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

I love to laugh on Friday nights out with my friends, or maybe at the movie I'm watching at home on Netflix. If only I had a partner in crime to laugh with me about the funny adventures we get into while hiking and also does not play games.

Borrowing for my profile thnk u

• Locked thread