Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Smythe posted:

*rocking back anf forth in office desk chair at frenetic pace* "anroid lol haha *rubs palms* anroid human being haha lmfao *pulls out chunks of hair* YOSPOS Bithc!" *glances at pcb connected to tv* "there are 47 thousand traces on my raspberry pi"

this, but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztiNeCKskWM

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

LastInLine posted:

i cant even imagine what the use case for android tv is

why would i want to play touchscreen android games on a tv? what makes android tv more useful than an apple tv or a roku or a playstation? is this related to the chromecast?

idk wtf it even exists to do
http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/28/8677125/nvidia-shield-4k-android-tv-game-price-availability

The new Shield — a thin, angular console with a sharp green streak of light — is powered by Nvidia's Tegra X1 mobile "superchip" with 3GB RAM. The main platform here is Android TV, and Shield is capable of streaming 4K video from compatible services (which include Netflix, YouTube, a handful of others). It's also a gaming device; Nvidia is touting over a dozen exclusive titles in addition to those already compatible with Android TV. It's also capable of streaming games via its GRID service.

The $199 standard model comes with 16GB storage, while the $299 "Pro" version comes with 500GB and a copy of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Finally a 500GB console that's a worse deal than the XBOX ONE

Don Lapre posted:

Anroid Other M

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
my xbone was a fantastic purchase gently caress you cardboard human being

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

spinning discs on android is just lmao

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Cardboard Box A posted:

http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/28/8677125/nvidia-shield-4k-android-tv-game-price-availability

The new Shield — a thin, angular console with a sharp green streak of light — is powered by Nvidia's Tegra X1 mobile "superchip" with 3GB RAM. The main platform here is Android TV, and Shield is capable of streaming 4K video from compatible services (which include Netflix, YouTube, a handful of others). It's also a gaming device; Nvidia is touting over a dozen exclusive titles in addition to those already compatible with Android TV. It's also capable of streaming games via its GRID service.

The $199 standard model comes with 16GB storage, while the $299 "Pro" version comes with 500GB and a copy of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Finally a 500GB console that's a worse deal than the XBOX ONE

Someone make me an Agents Of Shield gangtag please and thank you

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Santas Ainol Elf posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8B06_p2Dww&t=44s

:)

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
cardboard stymie

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.
The $50 i paid for my xbone was the perfect price.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

maniacdevnull posted:

Someone make me an Agents Of Shield gangtag please and thank you

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
Stupid broken poo poo on android: being able to set the default language to korean but not being able to install a korean keyboard on either the default sony keyboard or with the google keyboard I downloaded from the app store.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

Also lol because Korea is like the cornerstone of the android market.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
language & input > current keyboard > choose keyboards > google korean input

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

I'm not being an idiot, it literally isn't their (on both keyboard options or listed under hangul)

Deacon of Delicious
Aug 20, 2007

I bet the twist ending is Dracula's dick-babies

vodkat posted:

I'm not being an idiot

I've got some bad news for you :(

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

the korean ime is installed by default on nexus devices so idk whats up with your handset made by the mortal enemies of the koreans

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

wow the second gen iwatch looks way better than the first.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

LastInLine posted:

the korean ime is installed by default on nexus devices so idk whats up with your handset made by the mortal enemies of the koreans

Probably something like this. Anyway it turns out that google has a separate Korean keyboard app in the play store but still its p. stupid to offer a system language for the whole device without a corresponding input method. Arndroid proves its design superiority once again.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

vodkat posted:

I'm not being an idiot, it literally isn't their (on both keyboard options or listed under hangul)

im the download meter

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

Its actually really useful when you have patchy signal because loads of apps will tell you they're busy trying to load something but you can see that nothing is actually being sent/received from your phone.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

vodkat posted:

Maybe all the moonlanguages are at the end of the list?

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.

vodkat posted:

Its actually really useful when you have patchy signal because loads of apps will tell you they're busy trying to load something but you can see that nothing is actually being sent/received from your phone.

Or i can just give up and do it later

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

vodkat posted:

vodkat posted:

vodkat posted:

call pampers 'cause we've got a dyper right here

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
LMAO

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cocoa Crispies posted:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Santas Ainol Elf posted:

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

vodkat posted:

I'm not being an idiot

vodkat posted:

it literally isn't their

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Cocoa Crispies posted:

pram
Jun 10, 2001
anroid

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer

pram posted:

anroid

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Anroid.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

It's real bad.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Anroid.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Citizen Tayne posted:

It's real bad.

agreed

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itvYetQEpjM

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy