Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Johnny is the hero we deserve.

Johnny/Forge 2015.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Mystic Mongol posted:

What? She doesn't even use a computer.
I know! She wrote in Comic Sans. Incredible.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

She's definitely gonna burn his house down now.

I get the feeling Johnny will first.

Suzy'll burn it down the second time

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

The ugliest man is :unsmith:

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Lord_Ventnor posted:

First it was Isaac. Then the Elite Beat Agents Student Council and their weird poses. Now Suzy prints her tabloid newspaper like it was a manga.

I think the anime is spreading. :ohdear:

The alt text lies, it clearly reads left to right!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Charlz Guybon posted:

The alt text lies, it clearly reads left to right!
It opens on the left.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

RareAcumen posted:

I get the feeling Johnny will first.

Suzy'll burn it down the second time

Probably. But also, http://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-1-page-68

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Splicer posted:

It opens on the left.

But the fold changes places between panel 5, where it opens on the right, and panel 6 where it opens on the left.

There's only one explanation. Suzy's newspaper is 4th dimensional. The reason it's handwritten is that all their budget went into making it 4D.

Also I JUST NOW NOTICED that the snake monster on the main page menu bar thing opens it's mouth/eyes when you mouseover it.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Johnny will burn his house down.

Suzy will blow his house up.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

khy posted:

But the fold changes places between panel 5, where it opens on the right, and panel 6 where it opens on the left.

There's only one explanation. Suzy's newspaper is 4th dimensional. The reason it's handwritten is that all their budget went into making it 4D.

Also I JUST NOW NOTICED that the snake monster on the main page menu bar thing opens it's mouth/eyes when you mouseover it.
It looks like Max is reading the entire paper Or skimming the article titles. Panel six the fold is back to the right, since the page we see is the front page.

Or Suzy spent all the budget on a paper that could be read by the 5th dimensional beings talked about in an interview with a student. A student who Suzy tricked into thinking that the 5th dimensional beings existed. Sometimes you've got to spend a lot of money to make some money.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President

The Newzy with Suzy posted:

Food
"Who needs it anyway?"

Paranatural is comic that keeps on giving. :allears:

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
(SWEAR WORD)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"Why we are relevant even when nobody thinks we are"

Suzy is well prepared to enter the professional world of print media.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

khy posted:

even if a rule is created forbidding bus jumping it can't be retroactively used against him. He's in the clear as long as he doesn't bus jump from here on out.
Not so. Public school is a wasteland of civil liberties. I still recall the grave injustice of ex post facto punishment for hanging unauthorized posters during the student elections. Two days suspension! For a mere two hundred or so posters.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Update! 3-D blackmail.

Alt text: I'm sorry. :allears:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why would anybody apologize for this gift to the world

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
This is the best update ever.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

That third panel is gonna be the source of so many Cryophage gifs.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Suzy promised 3-D blackmail and Suzy delivered.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Technology is amazing.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

fathersnake

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The coolest thing that ever happened in Paranatural, and Max is being humiliated over it.

This update had a lot of Collin. It is a good update.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

First and strongest reaction:

"Hey, I got pictures of you, Quimby."
"You don't scare me, that could be anyone's rear end!"

StalkofWheat
Oct 10, 2012
In case nobody's seen it yet, Mr. Spender is now on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/paranaturalzack?s=09

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

A tragedy in three acts

AnonSpore fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jun 1, 2015

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
It's even better if you're reading from the top and you get "Isabel killed my wife" with no context :allears:

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012
Hey, an update.
Doesn't appear to have alt text though?

Also I only just now realised Max's wristbands are red and blue like a magnet's poles.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

VibrantPareidolia posted:

Hey, an update.

Also I only just now realised Max's wristbands are red and blue like a magnet's poles.
It's there. The perfect mic for learning bees' secrets

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

"The perfect mic for learning bees' secrets"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hey, an update.

My money's on it being the teamswitch ball and now Johnny's gonna grill him.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President

RareAcumen posted:

My money's on it being the teamswitch ball and now Johnny's gonna grill him.

Okay, that pun was actually kinda clever.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Collin, you nerd, everyone will remember that you were wearing wristbands moments earlier. Taking them off just makes you more of a self-conscious dork! Don't be ashamed, work those sweatbands!

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
Collin's a dyed to the bone flunky. The boss said wristbands are bad! Time to lose the wristbands, ignoring all other considerations.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Mystic Mongol posted:

Collin's a dyed to the bone flunky. The boss said wristbands are bad! Time to lose the wristbands, ignoring all other considerations.

Suzy commands the loyalty of her staff. If they know whats good for them.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Is no one going to point out how loving incredible that wire is? Because that wire is, just as the alt text says "The perfect mic for learning bees' secrets." (Also, bee's knees).

Max is a good kid, willing to live a gimmick.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Fire pants must be the most subtle way to call somebody a liar I've ever seen.

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here

karmicknight posted:

Is no one going to point out how loving incredible that wire is? Because that wire is, just as the alt text says "The perfect mic for learning bees' secrets." (Also, bee's knees).

Max is a good kid, willing to live a gimmick.

Spectrals know to play to their strengths. Ed is dressed like Goku Goten because his stand spirit is Sun Wukong.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I like that Max immediately spills the beans on ghost-fighting, and I can't decide whether that's because he knew she wouldn't believe him or because he just doesn't give too much of a poo poo about keeping the secret.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Dolash posted:

I like that Max immediately spills the beans on ghost-fighting, and I can't decide whether that's because he knew she wouldn't believe him or because he just doesn't give too much of a poo poo about keeping the secret.

Probably mostly the second with a bit of the first.

I don't think Max cares much for the club. He likes: Isabelle; ghost and magnet powers; Ed, Isaac? Dislikes: Spender; ghosts; danger; danger from ghosts; secrets; Mayview barrier; danger from barrier; Isaac?

So yeah, currently the club is his best bet for dealing with all the crazy poo poo he has to deal with right now, so he'll stick with them and he likes some of the individuals, but Spender's withheld some kind of crucial information and put him in dangerous situations, and Max might partially blame them for his ghosty-ness in general even though they're really not to blame, so I think Max doesn't really have any loyalty to the club as an institution and won't hesitate to sell them out for personal gain or if something better comes along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

Dolash posted:

I think it's most likely the second one. And really, what has the club as a whole done to inspire any loyalty from him? I mean, he might like some of the club members, but he came close to death twice on his first mission. I wouldn't be particularly dedicated to secrecy at this point either.