Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Gotta go fast!

http://i.imgur.com/V1xn46p.gifv

Step it up cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Foxhound posted:

Gotta go fast!

http://i.imgur.com/V1xn46p.gifv

Step it up cat.

Whoa.

They're out of the prototype phase and into the field already.

Asterion
Nov 7, 2012

Dear Cute Pictures Thread, I am currently experiencing severe cat-on-lap syndrome.

Beer is empty. Bladder is full. Butt is numb. Please send help.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Asterion posted:

Dear Cute Pictures Thread, I am currently experiencing severe cat-on-lap syndrome.

:catstare:

I also have a cat on my lap while I drink Two Hearted.

Why is my phone across the room :negative:

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
Rest in peace gentle goon. It was good of you to spend your last hours here with us.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

A LARGE GOAT.

Zira
Oct 9, 2007

You have a job! Karl has a job! What's my purpose?
Karl has a job!Karl has a job!
What's my purpose? What's my
You have a job! purpose?
What's my purpose?
What's my purpose?
TRUST NO GOAT THAT CAN LOOK YOU IN THE EYE.
You can see his plotting :catstare:

Only trust little goats:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Asterion posted:

Cat not on keyboard, clearly fake.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Asterion posted:

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?
I finally cleared out my GMail inbox, and was treated to this:

I don't know why - maybe because I've been sick as hell these past few days - but I thought that little message was cute and uplifting.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Today is National Hug Your Cat Day.

Go forth, and hug them, and try to avoid stitches.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Also National Doughnut Day

So, same basic idea

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Hugged cat.

Bleeding.

I regret nothing.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I was woken up this morning as per standard, by my cat insisting that he be hugged and have his ears rubbed before breakfast. In return I get my ear licked and then get deafened by pointblank purring into my auditory canal (in addition to having my eardrum assaulted by long pointy whiskers). Every day is Hug a Cat Day for me. :3:

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
My cat licked my face and gave me kisses when i got out of the shower because I washed off all his scent. Then I tried to pet him and he bit me. :negative:

CombatBonta-kun
Sep 22, 2003
Ehhhh?

Hugged my cat and then realized he had stepped in his own poop. Spent the next 10 minutes trying to wash his feet off in the sink and the rest of the evening with him glaring at me.

He got me back though. He started meowing at 4am and didn't shut up until about 15 minutes before my alarm went off at 6:30.

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Hugged my old lady who promptly sneezed in my face. What a good catte

Occupy Sesame Street!
Nov 20, 2012

Woke up, hugged cat on bed. Received purrs. Her name is Kika.

Got up, hugged Stella. Received scratches. She's weird and hisses at her food.

Bonus: my parents' cat Bo, who I will hug later today. She was declawed before they got her so no risk of scratches, but she will be very displeased.

:3:

Extra bonus: Bo with Yo-yo, my late kitty who made it to 15 years old.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

I finally cleared out my GMail inbox, and was treated to this:

I don't know why - maybe because I've been sick as hell these past few days - but I thought that little message was cute and uplifting.

Google is the master of being aggressively nice and cute. They are taking over the world, and make us happy while they do.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Ssssssssalutations.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Having a chat with a goose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNVX7W4hQmA

well HECK Phil
Feb 25, 2010
Toilet Rascal
In honor of this day dedicated to hugging felines, I attempted to hug mine. Sadly, they are cold, callous and indifferent creatures (AKA cats) and would not accept my affection. So I decided that the first cat to jump out at me would be deserving of my affection.

So this little furball literally jumped out in front of me today. Thankfully, I was being a responsible driver and going well under the speed limit at the time (even if it was displeasing to the other drivers) and stopped in time to get this guy off the road:

Whelp, turns out he had fleas, lots of little cuts and some blood in his eye from what appeared to be a fight with another animal. He was super talky throughout the morning and when we went to the vet, but now that he's got some food, water and a blanket (and lap) to lay on, he's been out all afternoon. Notice the movement from picture 02 to picture 03 is actually him slowly slipping off my lap as he was fast asleep. He barely weighs in at two pounds; hopefully he heals up this week, I get a few more blood tests done for him and then can find a good home for him. The risk is the longer he's here, the more likely I am to keep this little ball of affection.

This was my feel good moment of the day and possibly week, so I just felt a strong desire to share.

Edit:
Ugh, it's like every hour he's here he just gets even more cute.

well HECK Phil has a new favorite as of 21:01 on Jun 5, 2015

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Gordito posted:

In honor of this day dedicated to hugging felines, I attempted to hug mine. Sadly, they are cold, callous and indifferent creatures (AKA cats) and would not accept my affection. So I decided that the first cat to jump out at me would be deserving of my affection.

So this little furball literally jumped out in front of me today. Thankfully, I was being a responsible driver and going well under the speed limit at the time (even if it was displeasing to the other drivers) and stopped in time to get this guy off the road:

Whelp, turns out he had fleas, lots of little cuts and some blood in his eye from what appeared to be a fight with another animal. He was super talky throughout the morning and when we went to the vet, but now that he's got some food, water and a blanket (and lap) to lay on, he's been out all afternoon. Notice the movement from picture 02 to picture 03 is actually him slowly slipping off my lap as he was fast asleep. He barely weighs in at two pounds; hopefully he heals up this week, I get a few more blood tests done for him and then can find a good home for him. The risk is the longer he's here, the more likely I am to keep this little ball of affection.

This was my feel good moment of the day and possibly week, so I just felt a strong desire to share.

Edit:
Ugh, it's like every hour he's here he just gets even more cute.

Congrats on the new family member!

well HECK Phil
Feb 25, 2010
Toilet Rascal

Dienes posted:

Congrats on the new family member!

I keep telling people I'm going to find the little guy a good home, but deep down, I feel I already did that.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
I have a cute cat

and a cat who may actually have a human soul

Occupy Sesame Street!
Nov 20, 2012

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I have a cute cat

Oh my god those eyes.

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
I was going through the memory of my old phone pulling everything I wanted to keep, and I came across a photo I took of my partner several years ago that I had thought lost.

This was taken about a month after we officially became a couple, and is five years old today. We're still happily together and the cat is still a fuzzy jerk that doesn't actually belong to either of us.

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

That is a human face

Late Unpleasantness
Mar 26, 2008

s m o k e d

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Pete?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

A co-worker's kid found a baby duck stuck in the mud. They knew my wife and I already have chickens and ducks so I have a cube mate today!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
What do you feed a baby duck?

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
I remember a time when this was not just a cute pictures thread but also for adorable and uplifting things. Time to take back the thread with adorable and uplifting things

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

goatface posted:

What do you feed a baby duck?

Love.

Also duck food.

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

If you didn't already know, rescued feral cats that actually needed rescuing are the most affectionate & loving cats you can get. At least all mine have been and the one I got from a indoor cat's litter was an evil trickster of a killer. Though that might have been due to me naming him loki, names oddly seem to have an effect on pets' personalities, either that or I am just really good at predicting their nature and name them appropriately.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Well we already have 7 chickens and 2 ducks so we'll give it a good home. It's too small to see what sex it is yet. We're going to go buy a baby chick tomorrow so they can be buddies :)

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Birb Katter posted:

I remember a time when this was not just a cute pictures thread but also for adorable and uplifting things. Time to take back the thread with adorable and uplifting things

Miss that too. Have a little uplifting autotunes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLO7tCdBVrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE1HDSipRxU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSuat6MSwT4
(okay less uplifting and more fist pumping but hey)

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Birb Katter posted:

Now I want to see her do Lil Wayne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread