Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
kiss and make up you shits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzoJyLOcGuk

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Blazing Zero posted:

oh you didnt spend :10bux: on a dead forum? well gently caress you, you subhuman trash :smuggo:

this, but uniorincally

notlupus
May 16, 2008

Dude, I was able to perform an appendectomy at age 14. I think I can handle a couple of shrooms.

scandoslav posted:

this, but uniorincally

Statements like these are why we are friends.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

scandoslav posted:

this, but uniorincally

sup garnt, can you get in touch with steve I need to make a video

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

notlupus posted:

Statements like these are why we are friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TV3cb2JXOo

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

This mandozer/hole squad spat is so awesome and entertaining.

I mean that ironically.

JK, i mean you're both ridiculous princes of poo poo island.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
nobody cares about any of that drama looks at this drama

this is from the Archeage forums, who is Gicer on SA and EVE?

so in the 3rd picture Gicer is advocating Doublestep be let back in the guild, the goon who tried to secretly sneak known pedophile BobFromMarketing back in the guild and also coordinated with him on IRC

in the 4th picture , "You seem to forget I was an EVE director for years", "Boat is a goon hero"

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

vyst posted:

I mean that ironically.

hey can you get back to paper pushing please tia

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
does Gicer have any say in EVE goons anymore, why was he a director ever, and does anyone in leadership now think Boat is a goon hero

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Viva Miriya posted:

sup garnt, can you get in touch with steve I need to make a video

Steve has discovered girls.

:rip:

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

vyst posted:

It's a mandozer/mara thing, as far as I can tell. :shrug:

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

vyst posted:

I admit I'm kinda out of the loop but what about Hole Squad makes you think they're worth hating like this?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Viva Miriya posted:

hey can you get back to paper pushing please tia

Sick burn bro hit me with some more of those filthy trolls

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its my turn for attention you fucklords

respond to my post

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Eonwe posted:

does Gicer have any say in EVE goons anymore, why was he a director ever, and does anyone in leadership now think Boat is a goon hero

He used to be a director, and I think CEO of bat country but he's been long gone from eve for years

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Eonwe posted:

its my turn for attention you fucklords

respond to my post

And we don't give a poo poo about your cat girl mmo pirate ship game.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

And we don't give a poo poo about your cat girl mmo pirate ship game.

you responded so obviously you care

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Eonwe posted:

you responded so obviously you care

No I mean you're probing us like we have a vested interest in your politics but we don't. Just wanted to clear that up in case you were confused

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Voyager I posted:

I admit I'm kinda out of the loop but what about Hole Squad makes you think they're worth hating like this?

They don't participate in stratops.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

No I mean you're probing us like we have a vested interest in your politics but we don't. Just wanted to clear that up in case you were confused

I didn't read this post

Hth

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Eonwe posted:

I didn't read this post

Hth

Oh ok. You're kind of like a poor man's Widestancer. Sad, really

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Eonwe posted:

nobody cares about any of that drama looks at this drama

this is from the Archeage forums, who is Gicer on SA and EVE?

so in the 3rd picture Gicer is advocating Doublestep be let back in the guild, the goon who tried to secretly sneak known pedophile BobFromMarketing back in the guild and also coordinated with him on IRC

in the 4th picture , "You seem to forget I was an EVE director for years", "Boat is a goon hero"

Oh boy, this again. First, I am autistic and on so many medications that no woman, man or child could turn me on so I have no monkey in this circus.

But if people are going to act like hysterical dh'oine over the BFM thing at least get some facts right.

Assuming what has been posted so far is correct and this girl was 14-15 and lived in Iceland:

1. This makes him at worst a hebephile not a pedophile. It is a not insignificant difference as this is a lesser mental aberration. If she was 15 she may, depending on development have passed out of hebephile range and this would be no aberration at all

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

2. In America, for example, we incorrectly use the word pedophile for a man having sex with a 17 year old girl. Psychologists know that study after study (brain imaging, etc)show that men of all ages find females most attractive around age 16. But we have decided to protect these girls just as we have decided to protect many things by law. So that man with the 17 year old is breaking the law, but is not mentally aberrant.

3. The age of consent in Iceland is, indeed 15. So this BFM person was either legal or one year below legal and either non-aberrant or barely a hebephile.

So, in my opinion, BFM was a jerk back then and may be a jerk now, I don't know. Kicking him out was fine. But those of you acting like he was a baby-raper-murderer and Mittens can never be forgiven for even giving him the benefit of the doubt for a few days are being ridiculously over-righteous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

Oh ok. You're kind of like a poor man's Widestancer. Sad, really

What's a widestancer

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Widestancer? I hardly know er

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Narciss posted:

Oh boy, this again. First, I am autistic and on so many medications that no woman, man or child could turn me on so I have no monkey in this circus.

But if people are going to act like hysterical dh'oine over the BFM thing at least get some facts right.

Assuming what has been posted so far is correct and this girl was 14-15 and lived in Iceland:

1. This makes him at worst a hebephile not a pedophile. It is a not insignificant difference as this is a lesser mental aberration. If she was 15 she may, depending on development have passed out of hebephile range and this would be no aberration at all

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

2. In America, for example, we incorrectly use the word pedophile for a man having sex with a 17 year old girl. Psychologists know that study after study (brain imaging, etc)show that men of all ages find females most attractive around age 16. But we have decided to protect these girls just as we have decided to protect many things by law. So that man with the 17 year old is breaking the law, but is not mentally aberrant.

3. The age of consent in Iceland is, indeed 15. So this BFM person was either legal or one year below legal and either non-aberrant or barely a hebephile.

So, in my opinion, BFM was a jerk back then and may be a jerk now, I don't know. Kicking him out was fine. But those of you acting like he was a baby-raper-murderer and Mittens can never be forgiven for even giving him the benefit of the doubt for a few days are being ridiculously over-righteous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

Same

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

can i play pedophile spaceships

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

a real jerk posted:

can i play hebephile spaceships

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Oh man, I love this hebephilia troll every time it comes up. So many loving autist fall for it.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
This is what happens when some goon pays $150 to ban Eonwe from the Star Citizen thread. Money well spent (thanks god it wasn't mine.)

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

CashEnsign posted:

This is what happens when some goon pays $150 to ban Eonwe from the Star Citizen thread. Money well spent (thanks god it wasn't mine.)

Link this please.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
RIP BOS and DPG, shoulda done something other than lost ratting carriers in Syndicate I guess.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Voyager I posted:

Link this please.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639730&pagenumber=676&perpage=40#post446076159

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639730&pagenumber=676&perpage=40#post446080444

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Voyager I posted:

I'm nominally closer to being in the loop, but I don't really know. These are my current theories, not specific to Vyst (since I don't know him), and presented in no particular order:

- two or three goonfuckers have been members of our SIG (amongst others). These goonfuckers have notably avoided stealing from HS.
- the alts that are in HS do not participate in stratops. this is not unique to holesquad, nor does it stop our members' in-alliance alts from participating in stratops.
- projection of a general dislike of wormholers
- carryover of a general dislike for previous iterations of holesquad
- the "Garr Khan did nothing wrong" meme, though this being a reason for hatred hinges on the hater not being aware of the "Hitler did nothing wrong" meme it was adapted from
- we have our own culture (when literally every squad/sig has its own culture)
- disdain for irreverence/funhaving
- MLG gimmick

In short: :shrug:

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Also, shitposting.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Of course it was Octopode.

Oh well, probably a better use than fake spaceships.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Hey I may be a bad poster but no one has ever paid $150 for me to not post. That's bad man.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I've also had $30 spent on avatars this week

Maniac Pahis
Nov 3, 2010

by Ralp
Eve online is kind of bad but having to listen or read anything thu mittani posts is intolerable if you think about it =) well, bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

scandoslav posted:

I'm nominally closer to being in the loop, but I don't really know. These are my current theories, not specific to Vyst (since I don't know him), and presented in no particular order:

- two or three goonfuckers have been members of our SIG (amongst others). These goonfuckers have notably avoided stealing from HS.
- the alts that are in HS do not participate in stratops. this is not unique to holesquad, nor does it stop our members' in-alliance alts from participating in stratops.
- projection of a general dislike of wormholers
- carryover of a general dislike for previous iterations of holesquad
- the "Garr Khan did nothing wrong" meme, though this being a reason for hatred hinges on the hater not being aware of the "Hitler did nothing wrong" meme it was adapted from
- we have our own culture (when literally every squad/sig has its own culture)
- disdain for irreverence/funhaving
- MLG gimmick

In short: :shrug:

Don't make the mistake of thinking Vyst actually cares about Holesquad outside of the occasional needling heckle.

• Locked thread