Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

So I went to her's after the bar, she paid for three of my drinks, we have sex, then I complain nonstop about being hungry so she takes me to an allnight diner and pays for it, then I gently caress her again in thanks and then I go home.
Looks like I own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

JebanyPedal posted:

She takes me to an allnight diner and pays for it, then I gently caress her again in thanks

Congratulation on prostituting yourself for food, I guess.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Sounds like a good night you should see if maybe you can get an apple watch out of the deal next time.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Living the dream

Chrysophylax
Dec 28, 2006
._.
Wrong thread wtf

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

JebanyPedal posted:

So I went to her's after the bar, she paid for three of my drinks, we have sex, then I complain nonstop about being hungry so she takes me to an allnight diner and pays for it, then I gently caress her again in thanks and then I go home.
Looks like I own.

tell her if she liked it then she should've put a (cock) ring on it

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

JebanyPedal posted:

Looks like I own.

lol you let a girl pay for you.

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

F:\DL>quickfli 4-clowns.fli

Groovelord Neato posted:

What's wrong with that?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Groovelord Neato posted:

- Groovelord Neato, Time Traveller from the 50's

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Make all women pay

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

I have never gone on a second date if the woman didn't at least make a token effort to pay for something on the first.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

1000 Brown M and Ms posted:

What's wrong with that?

I'm a girl and I agree. Equality for all means that it's cool if I pay for stuff too.

Edit: Wait. This is the gbs okcupid thread. Why am I serious posting?

Groovelord Neato posted:

Women make seventy cents for every dollar a man makes it isn't equal.

That still means we can pay for stuff sometimes.

Bored fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Jun 6, 2015

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

what does that even mean

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Women are more skilled at counterfeiting coinage and men are better at making fake bills on a printer. Duh.

edit: The technology boom is closing that gap though. In a few years, thanks to men using 3D printers and women using more desktop publishing programs, it'll be about the same.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

every girl ive ever dated as been either insanely rich or at least waaaaaay richer than me. let 'em pay, i say.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

Lol that isn't even accurate you dumbass

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
So what's the phrase on a profile that makes you most want to hammer the "hide" button like no tomorrow?

I'm tossing up between "As a functioning alcoholic..." and "...looking for a daddy dom to feed me cummies."

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

gulp down these cummies baby girl

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

LethalGeek posted:

Lol that isn't even accurate you dumbass

Oh sorry it's somewhere between seventy-seven and eighty-one cents.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

what does that even mean

the sjw way of justifying why men should pay

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Breetai posted:

So what's the phrase on a profile that makes you most want to hammer the "hide" button like no tomorrow?

"sjw"

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

toggle posted:

gulp down these cummies baby girl

~That feel when you ask daddy to feed you cummies and he gives you poopies instead~ :3

I think that the only reason dd/lg haven't done the rounds as much as furries MRAs and bronies on SA is that it's awfully hard to stare into that kind of howling void to gather enough material to mock before you get the urge to eat a bullet.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Breetai posted:

I'm tossing up between "As a functioning alcoholic..." and "...looking for a daddy dom to feed me cummies."

Mudd'n

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

as a functional alcoholic looking for a daddy dom to feed me cummies, i'm really proud of all the support the lifting community offers homestucks like me

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

Oh sorry it's somewhere between seventy-seven and eighty-one cents.

I'm not going to bother effort posting in GBS but you're still only like 1/2 right but thanks for playing faux outrage

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I'm not going to be spoken down to by a poly.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Breetai posted:

~That feel when you ask daddy to feed you cummies and he gives you poopies instead~ :3

I think that the only reason dd/lg haven't done the rounds as much as furries MRAs and bronies on SA is that it's awfully hard to stare into that kind of howling void to gather enough material to mock before you get the urge to eat a bullet.

Jesus

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

Men's dooks weigh 130% more than women's on average we need the extra money.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Breetai posted:

"My son/daughter..."

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Sheep-Goats posted:

"My son/daughter..."

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Dating is what now?

Breetai posted:

Mudding. I live in rural Texas.

Breetai posted:

I was going to say that no, it's because that subset of humanity doesn't do the open conventions and interjections into real life that the other groups do, but then I really honestly don't know and you seem to so is this poo poo like out there? Do they have conventions and poo poo? Is this a culture that want's acceptance like furries and bronies or do they actively want to hide?

You should go into the howling void for us and find out.

VVVVV gently caress off.

TheSpiritFox fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jun 7, 2015

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
"I'm bisexual"

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
bitch choose a side

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

I'm not going to be spoken down to by a poly.

Tough poo poo moron

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dude asked me on date going to see if he'll pay for everything too.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

She waits till three dates in to literally advocate genocide. Cagey, I guess, but not too invested to peace out on that.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Genocide against who? It's not a bad idea just in principal.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

notZaar posted:

Genocide against who? It's not a bad idea just in principal.

We watched Ex Machina and over dinner afterwards she's giving me her feminist exegesis of the film, and seques somehow to "in the middle east, they don't treat women good, so we should nuke the middle east."
I observe that would kill the oppressed women, too.
She realizes I'm right on that point, and says we should instead occupy the entire middle east and kill every male 12 and up.

not operating on any gbs-levels of irony i could detect, just wanted to genocide people

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
so, a well adjusted american.

:shrug:

edit : ex machina : Brown Frankenstein.

staberind fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jun 7, 2015

• Locked thread