Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

andromache posted:

Except our entire coalition has spent the last couple months consolidating in the North, bracing for FozzieSov, and you guys are navel gazing in the West and wondering why no one takes you seriously.

DelveGoons 2015

Who said we wanted to be taken seriously?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

objectively bad
Nov 11, 2006

ABANDONS HIS FRIENDS

Kilgarth posted:

BOS was the single biggest membercorp? Have you looked at the corps in GSF lately?

Within SV.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Kilgarth posted:

BOS was the single biggest membercorp? Have you looked at the corps in GSF lately?

In space violence, yes. Please try to pay attention to the context of the discussion.

Klyith posted:

Paranoia at the top, paranoia at the bottom. All easily fixable with a few minutes of pro-active communication.

this x 1000

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

Numismancer posted:

SV are not the ~true flame of small gang pvp~ any more than BAT or EG.
The real reason BOS got kicked out: BAT and EG are making a play in the eternal feud against SV :tinfoil:

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

andromache posted:

Except our entire coalition has spent the last couple months consolidating in the North, bracing for FozzieSov, and you guys are navel gazing in the West and wondering why no one takes you seriously.

DelveGoons 2015

'Bracing' is a pretty funny way to say 'playing H1Z1 waiting for poo poo to start happening'.

It's not like we don't have ships in Deklein or something. The whole game is waiting for the patch to hit and there's dick-all to do in the meantime.

EDIT: we don't give a poo poo about being taken seriously. We faff about in peacetime and then when a war breaks out we dock up the Cynabals in FD-, jump clone to our Domis in YA0, put the gang on hiatus, and roll into mainfleet since we're not a tacticool squad like BlackOps or Reavers and we aren't trying to be. If the skyteam asks us to go gently caress with some nerds in particular during peacetime, we do it, though admittedly we've been less able at that since Suas left.

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jun 6, 2015

NovemberMike
Dec 28, 2008

Voyager I posted:

'Bracing' is a pretty funny way to say 'playing H1Z1 waiting for poo poo to start happening'.

It's not like we don't have ships in Deklein or something. The whole game is waiting for the patch to hit and there's dick-all to do in the meantime.

Yeah, I could see getting pissed at an SV that refuses to come help when the coalition needs it when the major push has been to play a different game I'm not sure how you call people trying to play eve the lazy ones.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

holy poo poo you gigantic loving babies

just do without SRP? money is stupid easy to make in this game, i haven't filed for srp in four years

it is like when the faucet runs dry the game is somehow impossible to play, if you believe the posting going on here

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So has the past month been an era of peace or not? Judging from threads in TWR over the past two months, the only things going on have been our coalition name change and our invasion of h1z1. Enough threads hyping h1z1 were made that eventually a whole new subforum was created to house them, and then ... other than threads detailing the rebranding of the CFC to the Imperium, not much in the way of anything. Those threads made it pretty clear that nothing was happening in EVE Online for the time being and that all the FCs were busy playing the zombie game. There's the pinned membercorp participation metrics and Boat's Goat, and absolutely nothing resembling a CEO Update, a Deployment Update, a War Update, announced or planned ops, or anything at all to indicate that there is some kind of effort being made to consolidate the north or otherwise engage in strategic efforts. I get that stratops happen during peacetime to remove or repair pos all the time, but from the outside looking in the last word I've seen on goonfleet dot com forums is that we're in an era of peacetime while we twiddle our thumbs. I can easily believe that many other people saw words to that effect in posts and broadcasts made by Dear Leader, and then just walked away from the game for the interim—and thereby away from suck metrics and whatever. When we have broadcasts in all-all directing people to buy an entirely different game because this one is going to be dead for a month, why are we surprised that suck metrics go through the roof?

e: Timing the inactivity purges right after a month of GUYS GUYS GUYS EVE IS DEAD FOR A MONTH GO PLAY THIS OTHER GAME is a pretty goddamned hilarious :master:

Addamere fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Jun 6, 2015

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Imgay

Also, a fresh bag of cedar chips is the best smell on earth.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

ullerrm posted:

Imgay

same

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

here is uncle querns' tip to make money

it prints money

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

ullerrm posted:

Imgay

Got my hands on a bag of Walkers Deep Ridged crisps (Flame Grilled Steak flavor.) Don't like the taste and they're way salty but the smell of them sticks on my hands and makes me want to eat more. The conniving bastards.

Cedar chip smell is way better though.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Voyager I posted:

EDIT: we don't give a poo poo about being taken seriously. We faff about in peacetime and then when a war breaks out we dock up the Cynabals in FD-, jump clone to our Domis in YA0, put the gang on hiatus, and roll into mainfleet since we're not a tacticool squad like BlackOps or Reavers and we aren't trying to be. If the skyteam asks us to go gently caress with some nerds in particular during peacetime, we do it, though admittedly we've been less able at that since Suas left.

I have to agree, there's nothing going on anywhere other than what Reavers are doing in USTZ in Querious. Unless your ratting or interested in killing MoA on the occasional harpy fleet there is nothing happening in the north and I personally am not interested in playing H1Z1. Not that that is an excuse to not contribute to the alliance.

Helpimscared fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Jun 7, 2015

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Helpimscared posted:

I have to agree, there's nothing going on anywhere other than what Reavers are doing in USTZ in Querious. Unless your ratting or interested in killing MoA on the occasional harpy fleet there is nothing happening in the north and I personally am not interested in playing H1Z1. Not that that is an excuse to not contribute to the alliance.

They were contributing to the alliance by providing interesting content that may have resulted in players leaving to other group. Keeping your membership happy is probably the most important thing.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

KaoliniteMilkshake posted:

Really, the :tinfoil: seems to come from the timing on the first point, and the fact that this smacks of Darius calling all active squads home including GROON and EO home for war, and then purging people that hinted that that wasn't what they were about. Well, that and apparently the BOS services were pulled suddenly, iirc previous membercorps got a couple days service grace along with the standard week to move their poo poo out.

Don't include the ISRAD incident on your :tinfoil: We were busy doing breakouts for slackers Goons in Delve with Morsus Mihi while running Awox missions that would have us travel from Drone Regions down through the South-East and South before landing back in Delve again for the night. Darius was busy telling us to deploy against IT in Outer Ring when IT Alliance didn't loving live in Outer Ring so we promptly ignored him. Blowing UaxDeath's ratting bot empire up in the Drone regions using Awoxers is what sparked the situation off.

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo
I've posted regarding the BOS kick. Anything about SV being persecuted is nonsense. Syndicate reimb was temp-yanked due to the abuse which occurred in the past as a precaution surrounding the BOS kick. If that is 'persecution' then don't abuse reimb. The Southwest generally will be our future content farm and will be reimbursable.

If you want to twist your brain into knots with casuistry to try to make Vyst and Atrum into the highest officials of the alliance when everyone else rubs shoulders with directors in scads of jabber channels on the daily, I'll make some snacks and settle in to watch the show. This is why I like Eve, rationalization fascinates me. The end goal is to feel like a noble persecuted victim oppressed by a faceless government, facts and reality of the lack of said persecution be damned. The posts of the past couple pages are an elaborate show of how one can get from "no persecution actually happening" to the end goal of being up on a cross.

Nothing is happening to SV, anyone making Vyst and Atrum into GRAND OFFICERS OF A DISCONNECTED DIRECTORATE is a hilarious joke to anyone not wrapped up in an unfounded victim complex. No one cares, nothing is happening to the squad, nothing is happening to Hole Squad either (apparently Hole Squad has a number of posters here who think the ~boot of oppression~ is destined for them too, when in reality who gives a gently caress about wormhole funsies, go hog wild), and you are not a special goddamned snowflake.

The 'guys this isn't fair we're not formally at war why kick BOS at all' line is utterly comical: only BOS failed, two months in a row, and after being warned to fix their poo poo. Lakz was booted as stakeholder from Illum last month due to their poo poo participation. They did not even try to improve. The 'nothing going on in Eve' wasn't an issue for /any other membercorp/ during the same period.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

mpaarating posted:

They were contributing to the alliance by providing interesting content that may have resulted in players leaving to other group. Keeping your membership happy is probably the most important thing.

Keeping your membership happy is important, but other member corps manage still manage to have fun and not have lovely suck metrics.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Save the tilde-quality posting for your CEO updates, man. We're sad because a bunch of our friends got purged and pretending that nothing has happened to SV because half the playerbase got nuked indirectly is pretty trite.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

another faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

:smugjones:

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Voyager I posted:

Save the tilde-quality posting for your CEO updates, man. We're sad because a bunch of our friends got purged and pretending that nothing has happened to SV because half the playerbase got nuked indirectly is pretty trite.

~Twist The Knife~

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo

grumplestiltzkin posted:

Goddamn dude, you loving love yourself some strawmen, don't you?

This is like a 15 year old tumblr activist sticking an Anonymous sticker on the back of his macbook and then having a fit of paranoia because he's such a goddamned rebel that the FBI and NSA are totally going to knock down his door at any moment to deal with this Serious Blow Against The Man.

Here's a TOP SECRET ULTAVIOLET LEAK of a dialogue between the TYRANT OF THE IMPERIUM and the oppressed LEADER OF SPACE VIOLENCE:

(6:26:32 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: hey mittens this whole thing is dumb
(6:26:47 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: and im going to chill all the sv bad posters out
(6:27:05 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: no one who actually plays believes illum or you is trying to kill sv
(6:27:38 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: i don't really give a poo poo, you can't convince a martyr that he isn't a martyr
(6:27:41 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: mostly i think it's funny
(6:27:49 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: i don't give a gently caress about sv and never have
(6:27:54 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: i don't give a gently caress about hole squad either
(6:28:04 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: dude
(6:28:07 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: but reading the SA thread you'd think we're obsessed with them
(6:28:46 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: atrum has been trolling the gently caress out of both groups for a while and alot of people cant seperate atrum from ~illum~ or whatever
(6:29:11 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: but all i asked for was a heads up and he has been in full gently caress YOU mode
(6:29:19 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: my spat was only with him
(6:29:52 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: no one is actually trying to make sv a martyr we are not relevant we are not ~true goons~
(6:29:57 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: or any of the above
(6:30:11 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: i have no idea how this got so dumb but ill step up and take the blame
(6:30:40 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: i don't care so there's no blame to be had?
(6:30:41 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: like
(6:30:44 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: seriously
(6:30:58 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: o dragkhar hit me up like poo poo was real and to talk to you
(6:31:00 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: :shrug:
(6:31:19 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: how about i just c&p this into the sa thread and tell everyone they're dumb as all hell and to climb off the loving crosses
(6:31:34 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: sure
(6:31:38 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: draghkar was probably just worried that i'd care or something? who loving knows
(6:31:52 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: no idea we are not trying to hang ourselves
(6:32:14 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: we just want heads up when atrum starts rage pinging us and banning reimbursement and telling us to get hosed
(6:32:19 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: how about you guys smoke some loving weed and go outside, it's saturday
(6:32:21 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: thats all
(6:33:10 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: slapfights over trivial poo poo with a reimb director are not a grand conspiracy
(6:33:22 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: and you guys got into his poo poo list by abusing reimb in the past so my sympathy level is zilch
(6:33:29 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: long term we want the whole sw to be reimb as it's a content farm
(6:33:36 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: i was playing frisbee when people started blwoing up my phone man ahaha i just didnt want anything to get out of hand
(6:33:47 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: ahahahah are people seriously doing phone tree panic poo poo, this is amazing
(6:33:51 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: aaaaaaaaaaahahahhaahhahahh wow
(6:33:53 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: how loving dumb
(6:34:01 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: THE DIREKKKTORATE IS COMING RUN
(6:34:05 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: well people were saying sv was rudderless and to shudder the squad
(6:34:10 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: 'people'
(6:34:12 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: tunesmith was like yo im taking over
(6:34:18 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: and im like wtf is going on
(6:34:32 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: you guys figure your own poo poo out if you need to, i don't bother with social squads as they're... social squads?
(6:34:35 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: vOv
(6:34:43 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: i don't even know who runs theta for example
(6:35:04 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: sv is literally shoot mans and go where the sky team sends us, its like not even a thing that needs drama
(6:35:41 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: anyhoo idgaf i'll c&p this into the sa thread and maybe they'll just get furious at me for laughing about the whole thing? who knows
(6:35:50 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: thanks for checking in you've got nothing to worry about regardless
(6:36:14 PM) koshka_narkotikov@goonfleet.com/ba45f479: cool im going to go get drunk
(6:36:18 PM) the_mittani@goonfleet.com/2a062344: that's my plan too hi5

Enjoy your manufactured drama, I'm going clubbing~

TensorFan
Aug 24, 2013
Paplinks are deeply stupid, and fundamentally pubbie in nature.

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

If that's how you see it. I've said I'm fine with poo poo where it is, and I'm only sad we can't have normal relations with the imperium.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

TensorFan posted:

Paplinks are deeply stupid, and fundamentally pubbie in nature.

mlyp

:owned:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Numismancer posted:

Nothing is happening to SV, anyone making Vyst and Atrum into GRAND OFFICERS OF A DISCONNECTED DIRECTORATE is a hilarious joke to anyone not wrapped up in an unfounded victim complex.

:v:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Numismancer posted:

This is like a 15 year old tumblr activist sticking an Anonymous sticker on the back of his macbook and then having a fit of paranoia because he's such a goddamned rebel that the FBI and NSA are totally going to knock down his door at any moment to deal with this Serious Blow Against The Man.

Goddamn dude, you loving love yourself some strawmen, don't you?

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

YouTuber posted:

Don't include the ISRAD incident on your :tinfoil: We were busy doing breakouts for slackers Goons in Delve with Morsus Mihi while running Awox missions that would have us travel from Drone Regions down through the South-East and South before landing back in Delve again for the night. Darius was busy telling us to deploy against IT in Outer Ring when IT Alliance didn't loving live in Outer Ring so we promptly ignored him. Blowing UaxDeath's ratting bot empire up in the Drone regions using Awoxers is what sparked the situation off.

Thanks for the history - I freely admit my information is second hand from a range of people that were playing during that period.

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

I'm trying to get my guys blackops dropping but Provi is just so good at avoiding it :(

Blawrf
Oct 10, 2009

Hi, I'm Blawrf, and you can dock in my station anytime~~

Rowwr
jesus christ I have exams for three weeks and come back to find the living room walls daubed with "VYST & ATRUM WOZ ERE 2015"

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

grumplestiltzkin posted:

I'm angry about the fact that I'm angry about internet spaceships, so here's an adorable sloth making cute noises

So get in a stealthbomber and camp the pentagoon with R-DU.

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

I may have paid for a forum rename that I felt was more appropriate:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

lol

Hexel posted:

So get in a stealthbomber and camp the pentagoon with R-DU.

Or I could just post a cute video of a sloth because I'm not an awoxing shitler:shrug:

Mr Crustacean
May 13, 2009

one (1) robosexual

Numismancer posted:

I've posted regarding the BOS kick. Anything about SV being persecuted is nonsense. Syndicate reimb was temp-yanked due to the abuse which occurred in the past as a precaution surrounding the BOS kick. If that is 'persecution' then don't abuse reimb. The Southwest generally will be our future content farm and will be reimbursable.

If you want to twist your brain into knots with casuistry to try to make Vyst and Atrum into the highest officials of the alliance when everyone else rubs shoulders with directors in scads of jabber channels on the daily, I'll make some snacks and settle in to watch the show. This is why I like Eve, rationalization fascinates me. The end goal is to feel like a noble persecuted victim oppressed by a faceless government, facts and reality of the lack of said persecution be damned. The posts of the past couple pages are an elaborate show of how one can get from "no persecution actually happening" to the end goal of being up on a cross.

Nothing is happening to SV, anyone making Vyst and Atrum into GRAND OFFICERS OF A DISCONNECTED DIRECTORATE is a hilarious joke to anyone not wrapped up in an unfounded victim complex. No one cares, nothing is happening to the squad, nothing is happening to Hole Squad either (apparently Hole Squad has a number of posters here who think the ~boot of oppression~ is destined for them too, when in reality who gives a gently caress about wormhole funsies, go hog wild), and you are not a special goddamned snowflake.

The 'guys this isn't fair we're not formally at war why kick BOS at all' line is utterly comical: only BOS failed, two months in a row, and after being warned to fix their poo poo. Lakz was booted as stakeholder from Illum last month due to their poo poo participation. They did not even try to improve. The 'nothing going on in Eve' wasn't an issue for /any other membercorp/ during the same period.

Let's be honest, there is no content in eve at the moment apart from reavers in Querious. I haven't logged in for a month because there's jackshit to do. I absolutely see why people wouldn't be logging in and clicking paplinks when they know nothing is going on. EG hasn't done anything for a month and there has been nothing notable going on, we've been farting around in H1Z1 and other games and ratting in deklein instead.
I can totally understand why BOS would be more inactive because they're a bunch of old players who don't have quite the same enthusiasm for the game as Karmafleet.

But in the end, numbers are numbers, and if there's friction that can't be overcome and things aren't working out between BOS and the alliance, the alliance has to come first. So be it.
Tough choices are part of management and they have to be made. But as long as you try to act in the best interests of the group and explain how you came to that conclusion then people will accept that.

But what has been completely avoidable, is the amount of drama that has been kicked up from making that choice, simply because things have not been communicated downwards.

Instead of explaining what's going on and the reasoning behind certain actions, there are sweeping edicts made without communicating what's going on or why's it's happening and people wake up to find that they're locked out of services or the leadership of their SIG has been decapitated and they have 'gently caress YOU :commissar:' pinged to them.

Like, I say this in the most constructive possible way, but It seems there are sweeping edicts made so that some people can feel like they're exercising their (space) authority.

In terms of particular examples, Atrum should have used his words to say this:

andromache posted:

What is hard to understand? Members of SV were talking about doing stupid poo poo in those regions and expecting the alliance to pick up the tab. Suas, historically, has been the only person able to unilaterally direct BOS/SV people to knock poo poo off, and he's not around. I dropped reimbursement of those regions until someone in SV leadership could get ahold of me, because at that point, I didn't even know if SV had any leadership left.

The only person who DID contact me directly was a newbie who had been in KarmaFleet a little over a month and who loves SV. I calmed him down and told him to wait a couple weeks and it will all be better.

I've treated SV exactly the same as any other entity in GSF who prioritizes an irrelevant space region over common sense (ie Delvegoons). The main difference is that Delvegoons carried that cross a hell of a lot better.

Instead of hammering the keyboard in glee at the chance to do something of consequence and pinging 'gently caress YOU :commissar:'

andromache posted:

Considering that over the last few years BOS/SV have had a lot of shady incidents involving alliance SRP, it's not paranoia so much as experience. I'm not talking about just the Providence deployment broadcast. Peacetime Reimbursement caps were instituted BECAUSE of certain members in SV/BOS racking up 3-5 billion isk tabs each month. Or how about thinking back just a little bit farther when the alliance discovered Suas was using alliance isk, alliance capitals, and alliance SIGs to fund his own little R64 empire in Syndicate. To me, last night was just another instance in a long line of stupid SV bullshit that I don't have any patience to untangle.

You should look at this as an opportunity to revamp SV, move the gently caress out of Syndicate, and rebrand from the ground up.

Maybe you should stick to posting the Unified doctrine threads if you don't have the patience or ability to use your words.
If you're not willing or able to talk to people then maybe you shouldn't be doing pinging 'gently caress YOU :commissar:' over jabber when you've just decapitated their leadership and then being suprised when people are upset. Instead stick to something you're capable of. And jesus, take a less antagnonistic view to management, it's just unpleasant to be around people who poo poo on others so much and worse, seem to enjoy it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Lol at all of you

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Just lol

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Eonwe posted:

Just lol

Make you wanna play EVE?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Narciss posted:

Make you wanna play EVE?

Yea

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid

grumplestiltzkin posted:

lol

Or I could just post a cute video of a sloth because I'm not an awoxing shitler:shrug:

it just got switched back to violence I think. Unless I am that drunk

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Eonwe posted:

Just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

scandoslav posted:

I'm trying to get my guys blackops dropping but Provi is just so good at avoiding it :(

Seriously though, how can we get better at BLOPs hunting?

• Locked thread