Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Well done you guys! Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

That's three votes garthoneeye, two votes Idiot, and one vote Chic Trombone.

garth, that's enough votes. Please bring me your torch.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

That surely did happen! Bye Garth, it's been fun!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry I had to vote against you Garth, Anon's been too good of a friend to vote him off.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hats off to you Garth. You were one tough player and I have a lot of respect for the game you ran. Too bad we were on opposing sides.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Well, everyone... a shocking Tribal Council. You can head back to camp. I'll see you all for our next challenge, some time next week.

If it ends up being a long wait, I may introduce a reward challenge in the meantime.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Also @ whoever voted me: you didn't include a trombone joke and that hurts me, on the inside

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I love you Garth and I kept my promise, while still doing what had to be done. Mad respect Lawman :)

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

I think we had just witnessed a battle of Sekigahara, complete with Kobayakawa to blindside Ishida.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I think we can all agree with that.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

I hope things get better for you garth.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Fast Luck posted:

Fourth vote,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sHEu1pjshU

Garth.

Two votes Garth, two votes Idiot.

Two votes remaining.

:munch: Beautiful :munch:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

I also have to give props to this magnificent vote. I just draw letters on stuff. :downs:

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I have a little weed problem. :laffo:

So this downtime is nice.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Here's a bit more "perspective" on the issue.

If this Monsanto destroy-all-living-things-crap doesn't work this year, I'm breaking out the flamethrower.
For reference, my wooden fence is 8 feet tall, there are no bushes in this picture, that is my LAWN, and I plucked every single one of those things about 3 weeks ago, by hand. Now half of them are taller than I am.
This is Year 5 of the "Pokeweed" (I think) invasion, and if I have to set the whole neighborhood on fire, I am KILLING THESE FREAKING THINGS. ARRRRGGGHHH!!!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
If that was too off topic or non-survivory, just pretend that is the jungle I have to hack throEDITugh to get to the well. or whatever. :downs: * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8
EDIT

DoggPickle fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jun 7, 2015

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

DoggPickle posted:

If this Monsanto destroy-all-living-things-crap doesn't work this year, I'm breaking out the flamethrower.
For reference, my wooden fence is 8 feet tall, there are no bushes in this picture, that is my LAWN, and I plucked every single one of those things about 3 weeks ago, by hand. Now half of them are taller than I am.
This is Year 5 of the "Pokeweed" (I think) invasion, and if I have to set the whole neighborhood on fire, I am KILLING THESE FREAKING THINGS. ARRRRGGGHHH!!!

:munch:

:stare:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

DoggPickle posted:

Please post the flamethrower video. Thank you .

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Your not allowed to post like this Silly Burrito, I'm going to report this post.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I think you're gonna need a machete irl for that one Dogg

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I already said that I'd post some kind of moving pictures tomorrow of me hacking my way through this crap to reach the fresh water. Y'all can toxx my rear end off if I don't do it. Unless it Rains real bad.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I delete double post because I need help in the brain department. :laffo:

DoggPickle fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jun 7, 2015

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dogg you are not aloud to edit your posts. I'm reporting you to the proper authority.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I don't recall being an idiot as a punishable offense =D If it weren't for me, we'd all be Weregays.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Reported for not being down with weregay

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

DoggPickle posted:

I don't recall being an idiot as a punishable offense =D If it weren't for me, we'd all be Weregays.

oh so it's your fault you guys don't have the better tribe name

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Adus posted:

oh so it's your fault you guys don't have the better tribe name

I just drew a funner picture :) And I wanted to be a weener. :lol:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DoggPickle posted:

I just drew a funner picture :) And I wanted to be a weener. :lol:

No

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
So one of my dogs found THIS THING and brought it inside. So screw that rain clause, I'm legit scared to enter the outback. Also this is my first YouTube upload ever. And I'm well aware that it starts out "look how big it is. Man it's so big" which is basically funny on it's own. CONTEXT.

http://youtu.be/_UpNnrdYQt4

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
looks like some dude carbon froze his own poop

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

I'd say this marks the beginning of you finally taking control of your own yard and making sure such things you discover may not happen again. I wish you the best in this endeavor.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

imgay posted:

looks like some dude carbon froze his own poop

I just noticed in the YouTube preview shot it looks like a buffalo wing. :barf:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

i'll see you guys tomorrow at 8:30 for a yooooge immunity challenge, provided we all survive the monsters within doggpickle's backyard til then

tc thursday, another challenge sunday, another tribal council next week

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Home stretch!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Someone explain to me how I made a video (it is bad) but it won't upload anywhere and I can't email it. :(

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Do you have a dropbox? try uploading it to that

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy poo poo i thought challenge was thursday

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I said I'd go walkabout. This is the worst possible version - but I sort of did???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oBELCRY6o4

I'm quite aware it says "ThOUHGT THE BUSH". This was attempt like 60000bazillion so my grammar bone was having the funnies.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

You're brave! I'd be afraid of ticks tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
In Aussie-land we call them "nits". I just didn't get to that paaaaart.

• Locked thread