Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Let's go D!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

C

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
A, desperate last stands are always good.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

Lay a fire within your soul and another between your hands, and let both be your weapons.
For one is faith and the other is victory and neither may ever be put out.

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
C

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
Seeing as my very first introduction to Battletech was through the Crescent Hawk's Revenge video game, I am gonna have to bow to my nostalgia and vote B, because I am a sucker for Jason Youngblood.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

A sounds exciting this time around. A daring mission, maybe another with combined arms?

TyrsHTML
May 13, 2004

I want to see how B goes!

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
I'd like to see C

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
B Infocom presents the Crescent Hawks Revenge! My first videogame/battletech experience, chalk another vote up to nostalgia.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
B for more clunky Frankenmech clusterfuck action.

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

I know nothing about robot politics, and while C seems interesting but I also want to see B.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
C

Also, Please add me to the pilot list if it's still open.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

I like playing as FWL, but the allure of playing as mercs is too much. B.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Don't mind me, just came to see what's going on in this thread since it's huge and I've seen it hanging around for four years now.

Every time I notice it I miss Korvat. :(

Telamon
Apr 8, 2005

Father of Ajax!
B for some Crescent Hawk-like things.

Solis
Feb 2, 2011

Now you can take this knowledge and turn it into part of yourself.
B sounds pretty interesting

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
B

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009
All I want to see is some mercenary battlemech action. All the options look amazing though

B

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

After the pirate battle I've discovered I like this universe's seedier side a LOT more then the noble houses or clans, plus it's just more fun when you go low-tech, so it's gotta be B for me.

Cimbri
Feb 6, 2015

B

-poo poo, forgot Votes were 100% final, well, the C faction get's my vote in spirit, you guys are a convincing lot.-

Cimbri fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Jun 8, 2015

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
As of now B seems to have pulled ahead:

A) 14
B) 30
C) 24
D) 12

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

It's another of those cases were it's hard to choose because the options are all interesting so I just hope we can get to see them all or at least have the characters involved not get hosed by our votes.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

The FWL deserves something good happening, so another vote for C

Raised by Hamsters
Sep 16, 2007

and hopped up on bagels
Throwing my vote in for C

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Before that last B-rush (B-line?) it seems like that was the closest the votes have ever been across all four options. Good show to PTN for making all the options compelling!

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Especially in such a fine settin' as this. Just need us some music an' a brawl an' we'll be set.
Is it so wrong that I just want to see an enormously incompetent manchild start a civil war in the middle of the greatest conflict his nation has ever seen?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Another civil war. :pseudo:

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Tran posted:

Is it so wrong that I just want to see an enormously incompetent manchild start a civil war in the middle of the greatest conflict his nation has ever seen?

If it's wrong I don't want to be right.

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

B

PBJ
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
What's bad for House Davion is good for us!

UrbanUrsine
Oct 17, 2007
Voting C. All of these are great scenarios, and I'm glad to see them all getting decent support. But in my heart of hearts, I have to go with possibly helping the FWL get good things for a change.

Amhazair
Feb 13, 2012
I'd like to C.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Tran posted:

Exactly! Why more people aren't voting for D I can never imagine. Just turn the entire Inner Sphere into the biggest clusterfuck since the first succession war.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

It's very important to gently caress up the Inner Sphere into a nightmare for everyone from commoners to (especially) cartographers and map-lovers everywhere but it is also very important to do everything to gently caress over the non spheroided Clans into self inflicted extinction and that means letting the Inner Sphere score a few points.

Also maybe this time the FWL won't shatter completely.

Gay Abortions
Dec 12, 2007

Tran posted:

Would it really be a civil war if it's invading a (slightly) disobedient protectorate? That seems more like fairly standard imperialism / neocolonialism to me.

Which I really want to see happen, so I'm voting D.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

SIGSEGV posted:

It's very important to gently caress up the Inner Sphere into a nightmare for everyone from commoners to (especially) cartographers and map-lovers everywhere but it is also very important to do everything to gently caress over the non spheroided Clans into self inflicted extinction and that means letting the Inner Sphere score a few points.

Also maybe this time the FWL won't shatter completely.

I love seeing the clans succeeding. But I have no doubts that once they do, we'll get an even bigger screwup on our hands since there's no way they can control their territory. This is why I want the IS to be squabbling even more in the most impressive ways possible, to outshine them in that department, and hence D is the only option.

Lenisto
Nov 1, 2012
My initial thought was to pick B, mercenaries are always cool and the fiction tied into it but I have to go C. Something positive for the Space-Byzantines is good and it sounds like a really interesting mission.

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

Going for C here.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

evilmiera posted:

Exactly! Why more people aren't voting for D I can never imagine. Just turn the entire Inner Sphere into the biggest clusterfuck since the first succession war.

The FWL - the faction defined by NO, YOU! - succeeding is, IMHO, key to making the IS a clusterfuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Things are still really close. I've started working on map elements for the two scenarios that are closest to victory.

• Locked thread