Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I have a dedicated KR Multicase Huge Kaiser4 that fits all my Super Dungeon Explore stuff. It can't *quite* fit all the boards (3 sets of them from the kickstarter) but that's not a problem, just grab it before you go.
Too bad I won't be back home this month, but oh well. I might pretty one up anyways as it is a good way to document what is in the case.

I will be grabbing a bunch of extra starter sets for Counterblast: if anyone is interested I could donate them! If I'm in the US who would I contact (or should I hold on to them)? Granted they won't be in from the kickstarter until later this year...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
For July, oathing a Triarch Stalker

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

June Oath!

one Doctor of the Ospedale from Carnevale in 28mm.

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

krushgroove posted:

OATHS ACCEPTED!

uhhh....this pic was taken on May 17th?

Odd, suspect the WTS page I have on my tablet didn't update for some reason - here's them as of now;

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

MasterSlowPoke posted:

For July, oathing a Triarch Stalker

Signal posted:

June Oath!
one Doctor of the Ospedale from Carnevale in 28mm.

LazyAngel posted:

Odd, suspect the WTS page I have on my tablet didn't update for some reason - here's them as of now;

OK this time :) just check the date on the screen next time!

OATHS ACCEPTED!

LordAba posted:

I will be grabbing a bunch of extra starter sets for Counterblast: if anyone is interested I could donate them! If I'm in the US who would I contact (or should I hold on to them)? Granted they won't be in from the kickstarter until later this year...

Drop me an email when you get them, Kickstarter campaigns are notorious for running...shall we say a little late ;) but we can talk about mailing them out and all that stuff when you have them in hand - these might make a really good extra Grand Prize!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I, NTRabbit, Oath to pain for June

1 Urban Pattern Iron Ancestor and 9 Forge Guard for Deadzone by Mantic (28mm)

...and 1 KR multicase :mmmhmm:

That's 1 each of a Huscarl, w/ Magma Cannon, w/ Hailstorm Autocannon, and w/ Missile launcher, plus 5 regular Forge Guard

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

NTRabbit posted:

That's 1 each of a Huscarl, w/ Magma Cannon, w/ Hailstorm Autocannon, and w/ Missile launcher, plus 5 regular Forge Guard

OATH ACCEPTED!

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Incoming Oaths have slowed down a bit, so how about a

SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT!
THE TROLL RETURNS!!

The Troll Trader
Returning thread sponsor!
Their ebay store
Their Facebook Page

The Troll Trader is a UK-based retailer that sells new and used models from a wide variety of ranges and also has a big and growing selection of MDF gaming accessories which includes turn counters, markers, brush stands, paint racks, buildings and vehicles. They've provided a absolute TON of great prizes, which you can check out below!

12 of these:

each of which makes this:

12 brush stands! for an awesome monthly prize!

Loads of paint racks!

There's enough here we can have
4 Quarterly Prizes of paint racks! and
a Grand Prize of a PAIR of paint racks!
(exact choices to be decided)

And finally ANOTHER Grand Prize of a set of Army Painter paints, plastic glue and a pair of Army Painter brushes!
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/7j1K6eeQqkj3GSnWVewgYxrf0t5n0R37kK_ydjFXlgHK=w744-h551-no

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

krushgroove posted:

Incoming Oaths have slowed down a bit, so how about a

SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT!
THE TROLL RETURNS!!

Those look awesome! Big thanks to all the cool sponsors!

lilljonas fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Jun 5, 2015

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

krushgroove posted:

Drop me an email when you get them, Kickstarter campaigns are notorious for running...shall we say a little late ;) but we can talk about mailing them out and all that stuff when you have them in hand - these might make a really good extra Grand Prize!

Gotcha, luckily they are already made though might not ship until October. I'll shoot an email off once I get them!

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
I Indolent Bastard, for the month of June Oath 8 Dwarf Warriors (Games Workshop), 1 Beach Diorama (Reaper Bones), and 1 KR Multicase.

Models

Same picture with levels adjusted for screen readability.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Then I, JcDent oath to paint this Infinity Neo-Terran Capitaline Army Starter pack of three Bolts, One Aquila Guard. One Swiss Guard and A Hexas.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Indolent Bastard posted:

I Indolent Bastard, for the month of June Oath 8 Dwarf Warriors (Games Workshop), 1 Beach Diorama (Reaper Bones), and 1 KR Multicase.

JcDent posted:

Then I, JcDent oath to paint this Infinity Neo-Terran Capitaline Army Starter pack of three Bolts, One Aquila Guard. One Swiss Guard and A Hexas.

OATHS ACCEPTED!

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath Baldur2 and his super buddy Megalith from the Circle Orboros faction of Warmahordes

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Electric Hobo posted:

For June, I, Electric Hobo, oath 4 Goblin Witchers. For Descent 2. Edition by FFG.

Zenithal primed a long time ago.

Oath Addition!
4 Harpies from Descent 2. Edition and the base for the Blackhawk Walker I painted last month. All from FFG.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!
I, Thundercloud, having not hosed up last month, am going to attempt to repeat that miracle this month, and Oath 2 Vengeance Weapon Batteries, 2 Kastellan Robots and a Datasmith from GW in GW scale.

For some reason I can't upload anything to imgur.

BirdieBedtime
Apr 1, 2011
I, BirdieBedtime, do hereby oath Five Tactical Legionnaires, Five Headhunters, and Eight Boltguns! All from Forge World/GW.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for June 2015:
1 Ghost Boat, 1 Elf Boat and 1 Dead Turtle Island from Dreadfleet, and 1 KR Multicase

Hope the pic's OK, had to fiddle with levels to get the date/time more than faintly visible. I can take a new pic if needed.

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte
I, Yeast, Oath a 9 man Necromunda Cawdor Gang for June 2015

Did I say 10? I very much mean 9. I only have 9 mans.

Yeast fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jun 9, 2015

stabbington
Sep 1, 2007

It doesn't feel right to kill an unarmed man... but I'll get over it.
:frogsiren:Surprise contest alert!:frogsiren:

Anyone who successfully completes an oath containing one or more Privateer Press models during the month of June will have a chance to win a Hordes 10th Anniversary box set, pictured below. I'll be doing the standard raffle procedure once the gallery for the month goes up. I look forward to your efforts.

stabbington fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jun 7, 2015

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Ahhhhh, poo poo. That's a baller prize.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
I will OATH myself to complete Bradigus Thorle the Rune Carver. He has been sitting on my shelf unfinished for awhile. Good enough time as any.

I'll have my pictures uploaded tomorrow.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Woo, surprise contest :dance: In that case

OATH ADDITION

1 Mitigator Light Vector by Privateer Press for Warmachine (28mm)

NTRabbit posted:

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

stabbington posted:

Anyone who successfully completes an oath containing one or more Privateer Press models during the month of June will have a chance to win a Hordes 10th Anniversary box set, pictured below. I'll be doing the standard raffle procedure once the gallery for the month goes up. I look forward to your efforts.

OH poo poo SON. Luckily I do have some legion down with me. Luckily the two hordes factions I have are Legion and Circle!

Oath Addition: I, LordAba, oath 3 shredders from Privateer Press and 1 dragon pet from Soda pop Minatures (both 28mm/32mm scale range) for June.

LordAba fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Jun 7, 2015

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

First-time oath from someone brand new to the hobby :shobon: Dipping my toes in gently with a fairly modest one, since I'm still waiting on my new paints to get in the mail to replace some dried out ones I got.

I, Drone, oath that I will paint these 4 Dark Angels Tactical Marines in the month of June! (Games Workshop)

god have mercy on my soul, what have i begun

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

I, enri, do hereby oath to paint the following...

1 x 'Fangtooth' for Guild Ball, manufacturer is steam forged games and scale is 28mm

...will definitely be adding my KR case to this one as soon as I can be bothered to go get some photos... and maybe I'll see if there's any WM/H bits and pieces I can dig out to get painted up :3:

ninja edit! An oath addition of sorts...

1 x KR case, manufacturer.. er.. KR.. scale.. lots :3:

I will do something funky to this case. Oh yes I will.

enri fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jun 7, 2015

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Oath Addition!

Dannon Blythe from Warmachine/Hordes, in 28mm

KR Multicase!

Gonna hit up both of those monthly contests!

drgnvale
Apr 30, 2004

A sword is not cutlery!
I, Drgnvale oath for the month of June 1 Khorne Skull cannon thing from games workshop, 28mm scale.

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

Wait, what's this? A water-themed month? ... only one thing to do then.

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN! :krakken:

I, Kerzoro, for the month of Jone oath 1 Kraken and 1 Massive Tentacle (Dungeon Crawler, 28mm)

Been wanting to paint this one for a while now.

... I don't have a KR multicase to paint :sigh:

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

:wom: will blow your mind.
That's a cool mini. Leaves a lot to the imagination, but not in a lazy way. Assembling that must have been interesting, placing arches of tentacles wherever on the base. That free tentacle is also a neat idea for game-play mechanics, whatever they may be.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

Just random thinking... do we have a spreadsheet yet? and who are our judges this year? :D

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

counterspin posted:

I counterspin oath Baldur2 and his super buddy Megalith from the Circle Orboros faction of Warmahordes

Electric Hobo posted:

Oath Addition!
4 Harpies from Descent 2. Edition and the base for the Blackhawk Walker I painted last month. All from FFG.

Thundercloud posted:

I, Thundercloud, having not hosed up last month, am going to attempt to repeat that miracle this month, and Oath 2 Vengeance Weapon Batteries, 2 Kastellan Robots and a Datasmith from GW in GW scale.

For some reason I can't upload anything to imgur.
Very weird, but they do have smartphone apps if you're using your phone.

BirdieBedtime posted:

I, BirdieBedtime, do hereby oath Five Tactical Legionnaires, Five Headhunters, and Eight Boltguns! All from Forge World/GW.

Zark the Damned posted:

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for June 2015:
1 Ghost Boat, 1 Elf Boat and 1 Dead Turtle Island from Dreadfleet, and 1 KR Multicase

Yeast posted:

I, Yeast, Oath a 10 man Necromunda Cawdor Gang for June 2015

NTRabbit posted:

Woo, surprise contest :dance: In that case

OATH ADDITION

1 Mitigator Light Vector by Privateer Press for Warmachine (28mm)

LordAba posted:

OH poo poo SON. Luckily I do have some legion down with me. Luckily the two hordes factions I have are Legion and Circle!

Oath Addition: I, LordAba, oath 3 shredders from Privateer Press and 1 dragon pet from Soda pop Minatures (both 28mm/32mm scale range) for June.

Drone posted:

First-time oath from someone brand new to the hobby :shobon: Dipping my toes in gently with a fairly modest one, since I'm still waiting on my new paints to get in the mail to replace some dried out ones I got.

I, Drone, oath that I will paint these 4 Dark Angels Tactical Marines in the month of June! (Games Workshop)
god have mercy on my soul, what have i begun
You have only taken the first step into the abyss...

enri posted:

I, enri, do hereby oath to paint the following...

1 x 'Fangtooth' for Guild Ball, manufacturer is steam forged games and scale is 28mm

...will definitely be adding my KR case to this one as soon as I can be bothered to go get some photos... and maybe I'll see if there's any WM/H bits and pieces I can dig out to get painted up :3:

ninja edit! An oath addition of sorts...

1 x KR case, manufacturer.. er.. KR.. scale.. lots :3:

I will do something funky to this case. Oh yes I will.

Signal posted:

Oath Addition!
Dannon Blythe from Warmachine/Hordes, in 28mm
KR Multicase!

drgnvale posted:

I, Drgnvale oath for the month of June 1 Khorne Skull cannon thing from games workshop, 28mm scale.

Kerzoro posted:

Wait, what's this? A water-themed month? ... only one thing to do then.

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN! :krakken:

I, Kerzoro, for the month of Jone oath 1 Kraken and 1 Massive Tentacle (Dungeon Crawler, 28mm)

Been wanting to paint this one for a while now.

... I don't have a KR multicase to paint :sigh:
That's an awesome model!

OATHS ACCEPTED!

stabbington posted:

Wooo! Awesome! Thank you dear goon Stabbington!

Excelsiortothemax posted:

I will OATH myself to complete Bradigus Thorle the Rune Carver. He has been sitting on my shelf unfinished for awhile. Good enough time as any.

I'll have my pictures uploaded tomorrow.
Oaths are only accepted with a picture, so just post your picture with your Oath when you're ready :)

enri posted:

Just random thinking... do we have a spreadsheet yet? and who are our judges this year? :D

I'm collecting the pictures into an album today, so when I send off the link to the Judges I'll do an 'official introduction'. As for the spreadsheet I believe we're really close on doing that, Iris of Ether (last year's Keeper of the Points) is training up a new Keeper (Lovestick), so once we're ready I'll do another introduction for with a fully BB-coded up prize post, so we have a basis for all the future prize draw posts.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

krushgroove posted:

Very weird, but they do have smartphone apps if you're using your phone.

I installed the imgur smart phone app, but it was so clunky and unintuitive that I couldn't figure out how to upload a photo I'd already taken, so I went back to using the website instead.

ski
Oct 29, 2011

I know I am.
I, Ski, for the month of June, hereby oath Borka, Vengeance of the Rimshaws, from Privateer Press.

I'm new to the Oath thread, but really excited by something that will motivate me to make sure I start this awesome model.

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

WhiteOutMouse posted:

That's a cool mini. Leaves a lot to the imagination, but not in a lazy way. Assembling that must have been interesting, placing arches of tentacles wherever on the base. That free tentacle is also a neat idea for game-play mechanics, whatever they may be.

Actually, the model is SUPPOSED to come attached to the base! Mine came with the large body detached, but that was because of crappy glue (and heavy model). detaching the tentacles shouldn't be too difficult tho.

In fact, that has delayed the rewards of the kickstater it came from as the guy tries to get better quality stuff.

I DO wish the base was thicker. The loose tentacle is pretty cool tho.

... hell I might paint the Reaper kraken afterwards so this guy can have a baby brother or something.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
KRUSHGROOVE

I love these threads and am super lazy about painting models.

I, omnibobb, drunkingly oath you $25 US dollars towards shipping expenses or whatever. Please post your paypal address

[siren]

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Official OATH! I Excelsiortothemax will Oath that I will completed Bradigus Throle, The RuneCarver from Hordes by PP by the end of June!

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq
I, Exinos, for the month of June, hereby oath Snapjaw, angriest of alligators, from Privateer Press.

Exinos fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jun 9, 2015

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

omnibobb posted:

KRUSHGROOVE

I love these threads and am super lazy about painting models.

I, omnibobb, drunkingly oath you $25 US dollars towards shipping expenses or whatever. Please post your paypal address

[siren]

Hi! Thanks for drunkenly or otherwise offering to be so generous. My Paypal address is frank.mckinney@gmail.com, if you could do me the additional favour of send the bux in British Pounds (I know, moon money) it would help me out no end because of Paypal's whacky way of dealing with currency exchange (that is to say, terribly). 25 USD is 16 GBP. And of course pleas feel free to take part! Git yo models painted :)

I want to also thank jodai and moths as well for donating some funds to help pay for postage! Oath Thread goons are the best goons :3:

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Jun 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache oath the following random bunch of models: Chaos Terminator Lord, 3 Goblin Spider Riders, one Orc, Dark Elf Sorceress, Dark Elf Fleetmaster, 4 Dark Elf Witches, 4 Relic player pieces. The Relic pieces are by Fantasy Flight Games, everything else is 28mm Games Workshop.

• Locked thread