Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TimNeilson posted:

Ugh, 2010s

Honestly my favourite regdate smilie. :regd10:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:regd08:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Kalenn Istarion posted:

The original xcom

Dozer was streaming it for a bit till he got bored and killed everyone (I feel like there's an analogy there)

It's Xenonauts, which is based on the original X-Com :goonsay::goonsay::goonsay:

Kids these days...

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dozer lied goons died

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Kalenn Istarion posted:

The original xcom

Look at this guy who doesn't know what X-COM looks like.

edit: aag, slow

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Percelus posted:

Of course you were bleeding members slowly, SUAS was the heart and soul of the 2012 group so all the recruitment was the result of people rallying behind him. It's not that SV or BOS dies without him, it's just a group of Sancho Panza's waiting for their Don Quixote to return.

Some people liked me too. Right?

Right??? :ohdear:

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

smertrioslol posted:

Some people liked me too. Right?

Right??? :ohdear:

i like you schaden, but i'll like you more when you start running fleets again

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

i like you schaden, but i'll like you more when you start running fleets again

I won't be settled into my new place in Seattle until mid July, so have some patience friend. For now I'm only logging on to cycle production slots on my family's garbage wifi in the middle of the night.

That and having a 2012 space violence goon meet in Boston. Which you should come to.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

smertrioslol posted:

I won't be settled into my new place in Seattle until mid July, so have some patience friend. For now I'm only logging on to cycle production slots on my family's garbage wifi in the middle of the night.

That and having a 2012 space violence goon meet in Boston. Which you should come to.

Oh poo poo son, didn't know you were moving up here. The west coast is the best coast.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

ullerrm posted:

Oh poo poo son, didn't know you were moving up here. The west coast is the best coast.

Yeah plans changed. Originally was going to Italy after the year in Korea, but LOLAIRFORCE and now I'm going to McChord for two years. Aren't you in Seattle? I know a bunch of west coast goons who I have coaxed into going into the scary outside for beers. After the sun has set of course, so they can maintain their pallid complexion.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Kalenn Istarion posted:

The original xcom

This post, much like your others, continues to showcase how loving retarded you are.

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

Viva Miriya posted:

This post, much like your others, continues to showcase how loving retarded you are.

Gee, I sure feel bad I misremembered an interface from a 22 year old game that I never played and was judged about it by noted good forums poster mandozerthegreat

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Gee, I sure feel bad I misremembered an interface from a 22 year old game that I never played and was judged about it by noted good forums poster mandozerthegreat

Viva Miriya posted:

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Kalenn Istarion posted:

I'd advise you to think very carefully in future before making statements like this in a public forum

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
Domi will probably die from the shame of this

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

smertrioslol posted:

Domi will probably die from the shame of this

I see you've never met the man.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

But Dominix and by extension Dominionix is invincible.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

smertrioslol posted:

Yeah plans changed. Originally was going to Italy after the year in Korea, but LOLAIRFORCE and now I'm going to McChord for two years. Aren't you in Seattle? I know a bunch of west coast goons who I have coaxed into going into the scary outside for beers. After the sun has set of course, so they can maintain their pallid complexion.

Yup -- I'm on the Eastside, technically, but Seattle's easier to say.

Viva Miriya posted:

I'd advise you to drink very heavily in future before making statements like this in a tenbux forum

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av
Pretty sure he's on top of that one

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I see you've never met the man.

Only in passing when Vee is chiding him.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Pretty sure he's on top of that one

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Ah Dues Ex what a great game that was.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Sup Salastil.

MAJOR STRYkER
Jan 2, 2008

FIFTY THOUSAND PEOPLE USED TO LIVE HERE...

YouTuber posted:

Ribeye is in #israd and chats a bit, but he is busy raising his kid not to be a fuckup who larps and poo poo. Something we all know Ribeye has a personal hatred of. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUcArCemtc4

Edit: gently caress this is Winchestori? Idiot get on #israd and troll the new pubbies out of the corp.

Yea hey Salastil

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I wonder if BOS Pap stats struggled during peacetime in part because they don't really live in Dek? I know I missed out on a ton of minor stratops that I actually wanted to go on just because it wasn't worth burning a jump clone to go sit on a POS with Harpies for an hour or something and then be stuck up north for the rest of the night away from my friends. Deklein is the homeland and I will be there to answer when the banners are raised, but it's not home.

Mitsuo
Jul 4, 2007
What does this box do?
Pretty sure their ratting carriers lived in Dek

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Mitsuo posted:

Pretty sure their ratting carriers lived died in Dek

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Well the alliance is obviously falling apart is what I have taken from this. :sun:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

bos and space violins, backbone of Goonswarm Federation

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Glory of Arioch posted:

bos and space violins, backbone of Goonswarm Federation

Who else will be our vengeful wolfpacks on the day we are finally freed from the shackles of sov?

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Klyith posted:

Who else will be our vengeful wolfpacks on the day we are finally freed from the shackles of sov?

Johnny Rah

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
It sure is quiet tonight.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

You're fired for letting me die Snuggles. :maddowns:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I hope Hole Squad has a No Johnny Rahs rule

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

I hope Hole Squad has a No Johnny Rahs rule

Haven't seen him around, thankfully

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

CashEnsign posted:

I flew up to 3T7 in my ancient Noctis to give free stuff to Karmafleet dudes and nobody is here.

MacPac
Jun 2, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Johnny rah has joined pizza now and got TS muted after 13 minutes on his first fleet.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

CashEnsign posted:

It's basically come to playing skill queue online until sov changes it seems.

Shux
Feb 25, 2012

Join Freestyle Cyclists and help repeal Australia's unjustified Helmet laws.

Studies have shown cars travel much closer to cyclists wearing helmets, arguably increasing the risk of an accident.

MacPac posted:

Johnny rah has joined pizza now and got TS muted after 13 minutes on his first fleet.

I almost envy him in a way. To lack any shame or embarrassment must be freeing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacPac
Jun 2, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Shux posted:

I almost envy him in a way. To lack any shame or embarrassment must be freeing.

It was crazy. We're cordinating 3 different fleets, dreads and supers grinding some structures in four different systems during our enemies primetime. Hes not even there but still he comes down to our channel and just starts talking nonstop about what hes doing at this very moment and offering comments on what we are doing.

• Locked thread