Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

For the final regions is it fine for me to switch from a rainbow team to a rainbow team with an bc buff leader? I feel at this point the chance for more bb spam is better than an overall attack increase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
Yes, BB spam is the way to go in quests. If you have a spark/crit buffer even better.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

So is Raaga pretty much a straight upgrade to Elza and should I replace her once I've levelled him up and maxed his SBB and stuff?

Oh, also is there a guide to building an arena team? Mine works great, I win most of the time (Selena is just silly broken), but I'd like to make it the best it can be anyway.

Also also I really like those EU exclusive mirror units, they're great

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
The last two arena rank ups I've had spat an asset failure message at me. I presume an update broke the Seria dialogues so they don't display.

I have no problem with this as they weren't particularly engaging to begin with.

: So you reached [rank], huh? Maybe you are good...

: What?! Idiot! You actually suck! gently caress off!

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Usually they were just "what how are you such a high rank? you suck and are an idiot. im your friend but you're dumb etc also gently caress karl".

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
I guess since the arena 'story' can't make assumptions on your progress they have no choice but to keep her in intro-tsundere mode forever where the arena's involved. I just hit Eura-whatever and she's the same caricature as she's always been. At one point she's like "get to [rank] and fight me" but you don't get to fight her, which is a shame because I wanted to watch my team obliterate hers.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

I hate her.

Anyway, since stupid website now requires stupid log in I had to reput in all my info. Which took like 5+ minutes, but I guess it holds more info than it used to? Which is nice?

Whatever, same question. Who should I be looking at for my next sphere frogs? I have 2 currently.

http://dewey.zapto.org/units/141/

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!

Agent355 posted:

I hate her.

Anyway, since stupid website now requires stupid log in I had to reput in all my info. Which took like 5+ minutes, but I guess it holds more info than it used to? Which is nice?

Whatever, same question. Who should I be looking at for my next sphere frogs? I have 2 currently.

http://dewey.zapto.org/units/141/

I'd at least level Kikuri since she's getting a 7* this week. Might be a good candidate for your Sphere frog too.

Edit: Maybe Ultor too, that batches 7*'s are confirmed I believe.

Poala Bear
Jan 25, 2007

KataraniSword posted:

The site got completely hosed from the time since he posted that link. :argh: It didn't used to have a sign-in.

Site got hosed because he launched a v2.0 of it.

Edit: Definitely level and sphere frog your Kikuri, breaker is arguably better than anima for certain events (like arena) I'm weeping with my Guardian one over here. Ultor is flipflop choice since he's stuck at 5* unless you farmed his Evo material from his vortex dungeon when it was last available. If you don't have it, don't worry. I can say with 85% confidence, that when the SBS units gets their 7* versions Gumi will open up their Vortex Dungeons. Ultor is awesome for and has a lot of niche roles.

Poala Bear fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Jun 6, 2015

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
I'd sphere that anima Rosetta personally. Most versatile of all the units I see on there. She works in any squad in any mode of the game.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
No Sefia but I've got Lava, 2 Elimos, 3 Ronels and 2 Kikuri all maxed out. All I need to do is wait for the next round and hope my 3 Loch's and 5 Alice's will finally get their day in the sun.

While I'm tempted to pull Ragaa, Ruby in the next batch seems like a better unit especially for FH. You lose the spark buff but get much better BC generation and a 40 hit SBB that has like a 50%ish chance of reducing enemy attack.

Edit: summoned 15 times before realising there was no rate up

Kegslayer fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Jun 6, 2015

Casual Friday
May 9, 2015

iTS HARD FOR ME TO MAKE A SONG THAT iSNT ABOUT MONEY, JEWELRY OR SKiNNY BUTTERSCOTCH BABES WiTH BASEBALL TiTS BECUZ THATS ALL i THiNK ABOUT

Kegslayer posted:

While I'm tempted to pull Ragaa, Ruby in the next batch seems like a better unit especially for FH. You lose the spark buff but get much better BC generation and a 40 hit SBB that has like a 50%ish chance of reducing enemy attack.

The spark buff is the whole point of Raaga. He is basically Rosetta 2.0, while Ruby is more Lario 2.0.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
If/when SBS units get 7* forms I expect the thread title to be changed to Age of Ultor. :colbert:

Paper Kaiju
Dec 5, 2010

atomic breadth

Evil Fluffy posted:

If/when SBS units get 7* forms I expect the thread title to be changed to Age of Ultor. :colbert:

You can have my thread title when you pry it out of my cold dead hands. :clint:

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Are raids broken? Whenever I try to start one it says "unable to retrieve room data" and crashes.

Damegane
May 7, 2013
I'm starting to feel that Facing the Sealed God is just not worth the time. It takes so much longer to finish than Changing the World, and for just a measly 2XP extra per energy. Especially since Eriole and Tesla are pushovers while Lucius can wreck you in autobattle if his buff clears happen right.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Nice to see that even several days after the autobattle 'fix' was released it still doesn't actually work and keeps resetting on me in iOS.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Damegane posted:

I'm starting to feel that Facing the Sealed God is just not worth the time. It takes so much longer to finish than Changing the World, and for just a measly 2XP extra per energy. Especially since Eriole and Tesla are pushovers while Lucius can wreck you in autobattle if his buff clears happen right.

Yeah, Lucius isn't worth the trouble when you get maybe, what, 400 XP less for Changing the World? The stage is about three times as long to clear without autobattle, much less with it and its lack of proper SBB ordering. (Dammit Shida, you're supposed to go before everyone else! :argh:)

Evil Fluffy posted:

Nice to see that even several days after the autobattle 'fix' was released it still doesn't actually work and keeps resetting on me in iOS.

Likewise. It worked as intended for like a day, and then started doing the same old poo poo. Waiting for tonight's maintenance before I start raising hell, though.

That said, the jittering and freezing up was entirely on my end and fixed by restarting my phone for once, so I'm happy about that. :downs:

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
Yeah I pretty much only grind Changing The World still even with the new area. gently caress going through three levels of a boss fight. Finally finished that global exclusive raid class today. Holy gently caress Draegar is a real rear end in a top hat of a boss. Even with Kanon/Shera he just constantly wipes your teams over and over. Even with four people playing and all of us using all our lives we just barely managed to beat him. It was worth it for a sphere frog but I can't imagine ever grinding that poo poo to evolve Grandt or Elaina.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Trebek posted:

Yeah I pretty much only grind Changing The World still even with the new area. gently caress going through three levels of a boss fight. Finally finished that global exclusive raid class today. Holy gently caress Draegar is a real rear end in a top hat of a boss. Even with Kanon/Shera he just constantly wipes your teams over and over. Even with four people playing and all of us using all our lives we just barely managed to beat him. It was worth it for a sphere frog but I can't imagine ever grinding that poo poo to evolve Grandt or Elaina.

I think you can get the Sanguine/Verdant relics from any global raid in class 3 or 4, meaning that one fight with Meru-Meru/Medronomus/Claudalus/Ralph Nader would probably be the best one to grind for the evo item.

At least I hope so. :ohdear:

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

Reading about raids make me sad - I still do not get to select any quests in them. Seems like reinstalling/refreshing data does not work, though reading through some posts in other forums, it may take multiple tries.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Can you join rooms that friends make, or just rooms in general? It wouldn't be ideal but it might work.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

KataraniSword posted:

I think you can get the Sanguine/Verdant relics from any global raid in class 3 or 4, meaning that one fight with Meru-Meru/Medronomus/Claudalus/Ralph Nader would probably be the best one to grind for the evo item.

At least I hope so. :ohdear:

Yes you can. That's how I finally got a Verdant relic for my Elaina.

And now comes Griel 7* so that was a waste.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
Looks like new fire based Trial coming out tomorrow. Who's ready to dust off their Eve for this one?

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I got an Aurelia. That, Selena and Ultor makes three guys who I absolutely dread to farm bulbs and mega man robots for. Is there any way to maximize my chance of capturing a bulb? Or it simply get lucky? Also is it ever worth it to empty a unit slot in your team to field a seven star when you can't afford to field a full team? I can evolve my Tora and I'm wondering if that's worth it.

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

Annointed posted:

I got an Aurelia. That, Selena and Ultor makes three guys who I absolutely dread to farm bulbs and mega man robots for. Is there any way to maximize my chance of capturing a bulb? Or it simply get lucky? Also is it ever worth it to empty a unit slot in your team to field a seven star when you can't afford to field a full team? I can evolve my Tora and I'm wondering if that's worth it.

Just luck on the bulb, basically (other than choosing the correct vortex dungeon). And as far as I can tell, 2 six-stars are better than 1 seven-star and 1 empty slot. So filling up your entire team should be better.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Weissritter posted:

Just luck on the bulb, basically (other than choosing the correct vortex dungeon). And as far as I can tell, 2 six-stars are better than 1 seven-star and 1 empty slot. So filling up your entire team should be better.

Okay then. I guess I'll just breeze through the stages to Alfa Dilith and hope that will bring me to a point where I can field my potential seven stars.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

Looks like all evo dungeons will be open all week so no fear having to farm stuff. 1/2 energy is still on for a couple more days too. 80/40 honor as well.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Annointed posted:

The more annoying part of Aurelia and Ultor is needing a special unit drop from soulbound saga. I've been sitting on 2 5* Ultors and a 5* aurelia for a while waiting for it, although the 2nd ultor isn't necessary luckily, i have a guardian and a breaker and the breaker would only be for arena if I ever felt like making a team to take advantage of it.

Sloober fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Jun 8, 2015

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
Already getting the gradual opening thing. Gumi is almost semi on time maybe.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
Getting random 'network key not enabled' when doing anything, which kicks you out and forces you to relog in with something. Seems like something got messed up.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Sloober posted:

Getting random 'network key not enabled' when doing anything, which kicks you out and forces you to relog in with something. Seems like something got messed up.

Glad im not the only one getting this.

What are the two materials I need for Elimo? I have the totems and bulb.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Sloober posted:

Same here, which is annoying as I've been preparing for these new seven-star units for ages now.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
I'm mostly annoyed that i blew an imp key before finding this out. It's gonna severely cut into how many i can snag

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

Dizz posted:

Glad im not the only one getting this.

What are the two materials I need for Elimo? I have the totems and bulb.

Legend stone. Probably the Water Mecha too. I went in to try and evolve him to 7* and got "Network Key not issued".

Edit: Yeah confirmed, water mecha, miracle totem, water totem, water pot, legend stone.

I was reading how he won't completely phase out Kanon because Kanon is still a go to for raids since Elimo has no attack, and also his SBB doesn't negates statuses like Kanon's does. So Kanon should still be a really valid status remover and Elimo will replace your mitigator who can occasionaly negate statuses. Also not having to put refined gem or drevas on Kanon is a big plus.

Trebek fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jun 8, 2015

echofriendly
May 25, 2007

It don't mean butt
if it ain't got that jutt.
SBB10 7* Elimo is a 16 BC cost mitigator.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Looks like Gumi did the smart thing for once and opened all the evolution dungeons for a week for this.

Don't be like me. Don't use your merit points for a miracle totem because you don't want to wait until Thursday for your Sefia. :saddowns:

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
They... fixed it. So I guess it's time to max the gently caress out of this Sefia then work on Lava. :toot:

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

I'm still not sure how to feel about Griel. She makes Rin obsolete in everything but the healing tacked onto Rin's SBB (and a 10% to HC/BC instead of a 25% to BC), but she's still, well. A name-confused lightning angel girl that is still loving terrible, even as a 7*. :psyduck: 2.5k attack on a 7* breaker who lacks a statboost ES? 47 BC SBB is a hell of a lot better than Ronel's 64 BC SBB, at least, but it's still "average".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

KataraniSword posted:

I'm still not sure how to feel about Griel. She makes Rin obsolete in everything but the healing tacked onto Rin's SBB (and a 10% to HC/BC instead of a 25% to BC), but she's still, well. A name-confused lightning angel girl that is still loving terrible, even as a 7*. :psyduck: 2.5k attack on a 7* breaker who lacks a statboost ES? 47 BC SBB is a hell of a lot better than Ronel's 64 BC SBB, at least, but it's still "average".

This looks like a decent breakdown of the long term viability of the new 7*'s.

Took almost all my crystals/imps/burst frogs but I just couldn't wait. Hopefully one more imp run and I can finish it.

Trebek fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Jun 8, 2015

• Locked thread