Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Minarch posted:

yeah, but who would listen to mariachi speed metal?

ME EVERY DAY

and yeah I'd eat loving licorice at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

bringmyfishback posted:

ME EVERY DAY

and yeah I'd eat loving licorice at the same time

You are a good person.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Minarch posted:

if you look around on youtube it probably already exists

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
http://metalachi.com/

bam

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2l0j8lWnVjg

:black101: :mexico:

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

to think dave was more willing to play with these guys than the actual band, slayer

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Eating fruit or certain vegetables with salt,lemon and chilli powder is like the most common thing for us. :allears: There's nothing weird on that. Same goes with shrimps and valentina sauce, best poo poo ever.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

AWWWWW YISS

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

These guys understand metal on a spiritual level.

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥

Minarch posted:

...you wouldn't?

This is amazing. You are amazing.

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist
Jun 18, 2003

ANYONE WANT SOME BARBECUE?

Lipstick Apathy

I've had the opportunity to see these guys a few times but always passed it up. I make bad choices.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I always thought liking speed metal was one of those goon stereotypes that died out in the mid 2000s, like libertarianism

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Desperado Bones posted:

Eating fruit or certain vegetables with salt,lemon and chilli powder is like the most common thing for us. :allears: There's nothing weird on that. Same goes with shrimps and valentina sauce, best poo poo ever.

I've had several fruits with salt and lime juice and it is sooo good.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Aesop Poprock posted:

I always thought liking speed metal was one of those goon stereotypes that died out in the mid 2000s, like libertarianism

yeah thats understandable, since both of those things werent very popular and were limited to somethingawful.com forums users

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Just ate this deep fried cheesecake. It's excellent.

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?

Person on FB was so proud of her "DH" making this for dinner. I'm sure it tasted fine but did not photograph well.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

frenchnewwave posted:

Person on FB was so proud of her "DH" making this for dinner. I'm sure it tasted fine but did not photograph well.

Dead Husband?

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

frenchnewwave posted:

Listen, if you criticize him now then he'll just give up. You have to use positive reinforcement with children husbands.

I think posting poo poo to Facebook become the digital equivalent of hanging something on the refrigerator.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
RE: salt and fruit. We love gazpacho in the summer with watermelon, basil, cucumber, mint and some salt and pepper. It's amazing! If you have a food processor, I really recommend it because it really goes perfectly with barbeque and is a fantastic side dish on a hot day.

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥

ErIog posted:

Listen, if you criticize him now then he'll just give up. You have to use positive reinforcement with children husbands.

I think posting poo poo to Facebook become the digital equivalent of hanging something on the refrigerator.

Pretty much, but people seems to be super proud of every single meal they make/reheat.

Admittedly I have posted food pics to facebook once because I was super proud I'd finally made macarons without loving them up after like my tenth attempt and I'd been whining about said fuckups for the whole day.

The only other food picture Ive taken was of some giant cupcake with a big Ol slice of brownie wedged in the frosting at an angle, with two big chunks of decorated chocolate jabbed into the brownie at some fancy event I can't remember, because it was loving hilarious. I'll try to find it to post here, the thing was monstrous.

Dickey Butts
Feb 3, 2008

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.

Toriori posted:

RE: salt and fruit. We love gazpacho in the summer with watermelon, basil, cucumber, mint and some salt and pepper. It's amazing! If you have a food processor, I really recommend it because it really goes perfectly with barbeque and is a fantastic side dish on a hot day.

Sold, I'm definitely trying this. I'm assuming you have just a little to contrast the BBQ? (I can't help but think a big bowl of this stuff would turn off putting really fast)

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Toriori posted:

:justpost: an approximate cuc:melon ratio, tia

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Posted on a popular ESl forums here in Korea, I give you The Most Korean Pizza Ever: http://www.dominos.co.kr/menu.do?todo=getNewMenuList

Multigrain (15 different kinds), sweet potato mousse, almonds, cheddar, mozzarella, jalapeno, bacon, onions, and parsley.

I can't decide if I would or not...maybe if it didn't have the cheddar.

e: Maybe that link isn't working? blech

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Link works fine for me and when I saw it I spontaneously sprouted a toothbrush mustache and learned German

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

bringmyfishback posted:

Posted on a popular ESl forums here in Korea, I give you The Most Korean Pizza Ever: http://www.dominos.co.kr/menu.do?todo=getNewMenuList
WE KNOW THE PIZZA

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

bringmyfishback posted:

Multigrain (15 different kinds), sweet potato mousse, almonds, cheddar, mozzarella, jalapeno, bacon, onions, and parsley.

I can't decide if I would or not...maybe if it didn't have the cheddar.

e: Maybe that link isn't working? blech
Would

quote:

27,900.00 KRW = 24.8653 USD
South Korean Won ↔ US Dollar
1 KRW = 0.000891228 USD 1 USD = 1,122.05 KRW

Well maybe not. ~25 bucks for a large from Dominos is just too much.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

Would

Well maybe not. ~25 bucks for a large from Dominos is just too much.

The delivery charge would be a bit of a bitch, and I hope you didn't want it hot...

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Haverchuck posted:

yeah thats understandable, since both of those things werent very popular and were limited to somethingawful.com forums users

I meant the stereotype of goons liking both

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

def would

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Samizdata posted:

The delivery charge would be a bit of a bitch, and I hope you didn't want it hot...

It's Korea, everyone lives in Seoul and there are so many delivery options that if you don't deliver hot and for free you're going out of business in a month.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

The handgun is just for looks. You don't actually eat it.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

tribbledirigible posted:

The handgun is just for looks. You don't actually eat it.

I just assumed that was for after they finished eating that monstrosity.

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

ZixTheYeti posted:

I just assumed that was for after they finished eating that monstrosity.

I'd use the gun first.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

execute the pizza before eating

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Chard posted:

:justpost: an approximate cuc:melon ratio, tia

Half an English cucumber (peeled, de seeded), half a small watermelon. If you want a kick, you can even add a deseeded jalapeño. Pop it all into a food processor with some mint and/or basil, basically to your own liking, then chill and enjoy.
Dickey Butts, we eat a pretty regular sized bowl with our meal and it's actually quite filling. My recommended food to eat it with is a pulled pork sandwich :) enjoy! If you want, chop some basil and candy it, then sprinkle it on top so it's a nice, crunchy treat on top.

54 40 or fuck has a new favorite as of 02:40 on Jun 9, 2015

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

AnonSpore posted:

It's Korea, everyone lives in Seoul and there are so many delivery options that if you don't deliver hot and for free you're going out of business in a month.

Truthfully, I should have made it clear I was referring to what appeared to be American goons stating they would eat it.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Samizdata posted:

Korean large does not equal American large, either.

It does arrive hot, though, on the back of a motorcycle!

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

OctoberBlues posted:

The Bigfoot was clearly the best party pizza, may it rest in peace.

So very, very correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Is the handgun there to finish what your heart is going to start after eating that?

Still probably would.

• Locked thread