Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

that cat has bad form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow

He's just the best :3:

darknrgy
Jul 26, 2003

...wait come back
This is an old photo of my old roommates cat, Trinity. We came out and found them like this, the mouse having completely resigned from life. Took control of the cat, and eventually the mouse scurried off, without any indication of injury. Surreal. Trinity killed a ton of animals. It wasn't fun.

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

My favorite picture ever of Candyass, with my then-gf holding him

Sorry for quality. His expression gets me every time. "DAD, HELP! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Here have my fluffy beast this morning:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Mar 11, 2015

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Oxyclean posted:

I can't tell if cat big or bench small.

Both. The bench is a little small. Jet is pretty big, though.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
My adopted black cat is still really cautious. He is neutered. Not sure if he was abused by a previous owner. He urinates in nearly every sink in the house, moves away from where everybody is and starts meowing up and down the hallways. I caught him humping the other male cat who is also neutered. He doesn't do these things as much anymore. How can this be fixed for good? We give him constant attention and love.

the tits
Mar 17, 2011

mophymophymophy

BOOP.

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
We got a new kitten and Ayr doesn't seem to happy about it. They are isolated though and we are taking it slow. She is still being fabulous as gently caress though:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.
Cat selfies are the best

(Except she's black so you can barely make her out anyway :v:)

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
So I've had my big furry coal spot for a few years now, and he's always been plenty affectionate. But today, I'm was lying in bed reading SA on my phone and he climbs up next to me, stares for a second, then tonks me right between the eyes with his forehead. He's never done that before. Cattes :3:

EDIT: Ohgod mobile posting :downs:

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Feb 17, 2015

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Beach Bum posted:

So I've had my big furry coal spot for a few years now, and he's always been plenty affectionate. But today, I'm was lying in bed reading SA on my phone and he climbs up next to me, stares for a second, then tonks me right between the eyes with his forehead. He's never done that before. Cattes :3:

Jeez man use timg

Also yeah catte headbutts are the best.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Pickle likes to try and jam her entire face into my nose while purring like an idiot. Or if I'm laying down, she'll lean the top of her head against my mouth for kisses. :kimchi:

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Hey

Return of the laser birds (aka fresh batteries)

It's been really cold lately..... like these two need an excuse.

Fort Warms is seeing heavy usage.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

En enjoying a sun spot on her last day, she was 16.

She died in my lap last night and I will miss her deeply.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

I'm so sorry. :sympathy:

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Friend to all creatures great and small

Chronojam posted:

En enjoying a sun spot on her last day, she was 16.

She died in my lap last night and I will miss her deeply.

So sorry for your loss ((hugs))

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Seriously, I'm very very sorry for your loss!

Fuzz Feets
Apr 11, 2009

So sorry for your loss what a beautiful picture. I can't think of a better way to go than to lay in a sunbeam and pass peacefully in the lap of a loved one.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

:shobon: Thanks guys. It really went as well as it could have for her, she used the last strength she had in her arms while in that sunbeam to hold my hand and knead my fingers.

She liked to bite my wife. It was her #1 hobby. Her #2 hobby was tapping a tiny piano any day she was particularly happy (much less as started getting real sick).

\/\/\/ She never once attacked me :unsmith: One time she did swipe me a couple years ago, because she thought it was somebody else hassling her; she then turned and saw it was me and looked pretty shocked that she hurt me.

Chronojam fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Feb 17, 2015

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I'm so sorry for your loss, Chronojam -- what a sweet kitty! Even with the biting.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

I love the upside-down heart on your cat's face, even if there's a blotch right in the middle :3:

lordofthemarias
Feb 18, 2015

This is Nova, he likes boxes (clearly).

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Coffee has taken to burrowing to escape the cold. She has had about enough of winter, I think.

Enchanter Homnibus
Mar 11, 2015
I have three beautiful black cats. Momma came to us as a pregnant stray teenager in trouble. She needed a c-section and would have died without it. Now we have Momma and her two adorable children. I thank Jesus for this blessing bestowed upon us. They are a loving addition to our family.

the tits
Mar 17, 2011

mophymophymophy

YeahTubaMike posted:

I love the upside-down heart on your cat's face, even if there's a blotch right in the middle :3:

It is a physical manifestation of his personality as a complete lover boy, full of head butts and loud purrs and demands for belly rubbins. :3:

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
We rescued Dexter a few months ago, found him roaming the neighborhood. Injured, he needed surgery so we took him to the vet and had him fixed up.

Don't click if you get grossed out easy, this was the injury he had when we found him. The shitters who owned him did not use a break away collar and this was the end result.

He's a great cat though, we have him up for adoption with the local rescue but I am pretty sure we are going to keep him.

Hawkperson
Jun 20, 2003

BrutalDumpTruck
Aug 2, 2006
If you aren't angry, you're blind.

Found image of the Tiny Panther at rest. Former barn cat, would-be alpha tom, and feline mental patient. He thinks he is a panther with dwarfism, but he has no gonads, weighs 15 pounds, and has gotten his rear end kicked in every fight he has been in with real tomcats. When we moved he escaped and went on a weeklong vision quest and was saved by a cheap rear end tag that I bought at Petsmart. He wandered in the door of a law office in the next town over and they called me to come get him. Fortunately his various rear end kickings were not too expensive.

BrutalDumpTruck fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Mar 31, 2015

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Please welcome my first black cat, Rokitansky J MacReady. You can call him Little Rokit.

Rand Ecliptic
May 23, 2003

Jesus Saves! - And Takes Half Damage!!

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Please welcome my first black cat, Rokitansky J MacReady. You can call him Little Rokit.

Get the gently caress out of here with this poo poo! I love it!!! :3

Corpus Smegma
May 18, 2009

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Porch Kitty: "You got a problem!?"

When I look at this picture I hear Joey Diaz as its voice.

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
I'm taking a four-day vacation and boarded my cats. Apparently the boarding service comes with complimentary glamour shots

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

This cat looks like a Norman.
That is an excellent proof of life service!

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
:stare: That's some incredibly good photography of a black cat.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I've been showing off pics of Rokitansky in the yospos cat thread.

Then this happened. :stare:

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I've been showing off pics of Rokitansky in the yospos cat thread.

Then this happened. :stare:

So amazing!

Danith
May 20, 2006
I've lurked here for years
Tigger reached peak derp last night. He let out a yowling-meow and ran head first into the side of a empty box, then bunny hopped to the side and ran upstairs. Also freaked out the dog. :catstare:

Whale Vomit
Nov 10, 2004

starving in the belly of a whale
its ribs are ceiling beams
its guts are carpeting
I guess we have some time to kill
Over exposed glamor shot of Napoleon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

What a lovely little guy!