Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Stultus Maximus posted:

But can it measure up to Ridley Scott's other recent efforts like Prometheus, Exodus, and Robin Hood?

Kingdom of Heaven was real good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

holocaust bloopers posted:

A subreddit for everything.
nope

I'm not going to try and decipher how many levels of ironic racism that was so please don't repost it :nsa:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Spicy Guacamole posted:

A movie where Sean Bean doesn't die??

Somehow he didn't die in either Silent Hill movie.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I'm not going to try and decipher how many levels of ironic racism that was so please don't repost it :nsa:

From the brief look I had pretty sure that had transcended irony into being plain old racist.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I was expecting raccoon pictures :(

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yea, that was just genuine racism out in the open at Reddit.

Sorry, N4I.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Fister Roboto posted:

Or Resident Evil fans with a fun sense of humor

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Serious post: I didn't learn that coon was a slur until I was in high school.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Didn't learn what coon was until I joined the military.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I've only ever heard coon used as a pejorative.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Ya'll never heard of a coonhound apparently. :clint:

Also it's a type of cat. :ssh:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Alistair Reynolds has a new short novel out called Slow Bullets.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Fister Roboto posted:

Coonass is not a racist term btw

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Coonass is not a racist term btw

Wikipedia posted:

Coonass, or Coon-rear end is used in reference to a person of Cajun ethnicity. Many consider the term an insult, but others consider it a compliment or badge of honor.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Gotta see this first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s153KzNDmAI

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

No way Im seeing that in theaters. There's no way that dog doesnt die at the end

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Good dogge

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

The loving va overpaid me this semester too. Gotta give them back like 2k this time. Why can't they figure their poo poo out?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Would :q:

There is no chance I'm not going to ugly cry at some point during this movie.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Best part of Gravity was the sick Clooney burns Tina Fey and Amy Poehler laid down at the Golden Globes.

I thought it was when Clooney comes back out of nowhere and starts smashing vodka

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Booblord Zagats posted:

No way Im seeing that in theaters. There's no way that dog doesnt die at the end

Dont worry. There will be puppies so they can make a trilogy and then a reboot in 2022

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Shooting Blanks posted:

Dont worry. There will be puppies so they can make a trilogy and then a reboot in 2022

Well we'll be 5 years into our never-ending war in Iran so at least it'll be timely.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

shyduck posted:

Thanks, I do enjoy physics so that's good to hear. I am an ME major, but I don't think this class is major-specific. I do know I'll have two more thermo classes after this.

From what I understand, the LES class is a lot of MATLAB and linear algebra. I'm not sure what exactly we'll be doing beyond that. Fortunately I'm pretty good with MATLAB so it shouldn't be too bad.

Oh, well then that's going to be a loving cake walk.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It dawned on me today during 6 hours of presentations on professional ethics and laws that next month, during which all 4 of my summer classes are running concurrently, is going to suck. Of course I'll be able to graduate a semester early, but this still might not have been the best idea.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

<Rooney Mara imo

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

<Rooney Mara imo

No

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Casimir Radon posted:

It dawned on me today during 6 hours of presentations on professional ethics and laws that next month, during which all 4 of my summer classes are running concurrently, is going to suck. Of course I'll be able to graduate a semester early, but this still might not have been the best idea.
I briefly forgot that I even had a class other than diffy q. :(

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
:bustem:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

not deadly enough yet imho

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
It's also really dangerous to be a cave diver or, like, an inner city gang member.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Please don't transQRF shame

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Duzzy Funlop posted:

<Rooney Mara imo

Mara Wilson :pedo:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Can I be a real hero if I chop my dick off and turn it inside out, and start calling myself Michelle? Bigger question, will the old ladies at the Dallas airport shake my hand and call me a hero when I do it?

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
TIL having mental disorders is bad for your health.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
This forum of all places shouldn't be the first to throw stones about what people decide to do with their dicks.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I have found someone on these forums who is thinking of joining the military, and they already have made a good choice to not go down the nuke pipe line in the navy.

But I started talking about all the poo poo I had to steal or lie about in the military and now they are wondering what else has been done.

I remember awhile ago I read a story of some pilots in WWII who stole entire engines for their fighters from another part of a base but I can't find that story.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

Can I be a real hero if I chop my dick off and turn it inside out, and start calling myself Michelle? Bigger question, will the old ladies at the Dallas airport shake my hand and call me a hero when I do it?

I'll throw a bone in you.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I don't give a gently caress if someone wants to become a dude/chick. I just can't stand the special snowflake me me me I'm offended at everything attitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'll throw a bone in you.

:wink:

• Locked thread