Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Blue Caboose
May 20, 2007

jeff gerstmann hates fun

Eifert Posting posted:

They got rid of the TMP?!

Half of my university experience was TMP + Deagle on CS office. This is a travisty.

Mp9=tmp without silencer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Xenaero posted:

Jesus this assault hostage pickup mission is flat out impossible to finish in a short length of time.

why would you go green path on that mission, top path is actually pretty fun the co-op missions are basically brush mode

all the ladies say I
Aug 24, 2005

Acción de Espionaje Táctico
Scar 20 Army sheen for both my free rank up drops :(. Also I'm so sick of dust 2 the other maps are way more fun but you play them once and its back to 24/7 dust hell.

Also I bought the mission pack aren't my rank ups supposed to be from bloodhound and not chop shop? I don't really know the difference I haven't played cs since 1.6

all the ladies say I fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jun 8, 2015

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

mcvey posted:

Glad this is the one operation I skipped

I'm glad I mindlessly bought it like the last two :qq:

The Blue Caboose posted:

Mp9=tmp without silencer.

The MP9 was one of my favorite weapons in source, it doesn't even feel remotely similar in GO. The MP7 is really, really good for it's price though.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
JUAN DEAG from TL. the comeback begins

Powerful Wizard IRL
Aug 8, 2007

-_- CS Depression? -_-
Ask your admin if BanMe® is right for you!
^o^

you shut thef uck up mcvey! leave my boys alone

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Powerful Wizard IRL posted:

you shut thef uck up mcvey! leave my boys alone

karrigan really turned that team around

Logan 5
Jan 29, 2007

Bash -> To the Cop

Salt Fish posted:

You only sort of earn your money back. All of the money stays inside the valve system and slowly gets eaten by gabe tax.

Unless you only buy operations with valve money in the first place

:c00l:

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I played "resort" last night. It's just de_fire right?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Bought this game two weeks ago after not playing CSS in years, ranked up to Silver 3, and was accused of being a smurf tonight. I'm way too happy about that. :3

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Goons on the other team should know that one guy was talking poo poo and I had to taze him.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

I played "resort" last night. It's just de_fire right?

it is lol

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

I fixed some of my servers. They are

code:
69.61.63.241:27016	Team Peggle - Fun Maps - 32 slots
69.61.63.242:27015	Team Peggle |5v5 Comp | 128Tick | East Coast |!ws |!knife - 10 slots
69.61.63.241:27030	Team Peggle 24/7 FFA DM | Atlanta | 128 Tick |!ws|!knife	 - 32 slots
69.61.63.241:27025	Team Peggle Surf | 128 Tick | !ws / !knife - 32 slots

Also team peggle is a thing from the PPP group if anyone is familiar with that. Used to have a really awesome CS:S server.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Stealthgerbil posted:

code:
69.61.63.242:27015	Team Peggle |5v5 Comp | 128Tick | East Coast |!ws |!knife - 10 slots
69.61.63.241:27030	Team Peggle 24/7 FFA DM | Atlanta | 128 Tick |!ws|!knife	 - 32 slots

Also team peggle is a thing from the PPP group if anyone is familiar with that. Used to have a really awesome CS:S server.

WOO TEAM PEGGLE!

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

holy poo poo scream what the gently caress

http://i.imgur.com/mWMkzFb.png

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

GreyPowerVan posted:

Are those just comp or ESEA stats or something? That HS stat seems so high it has to be erroneous.

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
He's ~70% in official matches so who knows. It might be a global stat and include his dm time?

http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=173&playerid=7390

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

fennesz posted:

Are those just comp or ESEA stats or something? That HS stat seems so high it has to be erroneous.

Yeah that doesn't seem right. Old screenshot if it's him too, because he has a private profile and you can't see his stats. If it's legit, I'd say it was just because it tracks his HS DM or something. Which I guess he plays a lot of. That website has always seemed weird to me. It claims I've planted 81 bombs in competitive with 130h playtime, and 1115 bombs in total with 400~ playtime. I don't remember planting all those bombs. Or why.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

down with slavery posted:

why would you go green path on that mission, top path is actually pretty fun the co-op missions are basically brush mode

You can't get to the green star otherwise.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Ah, being called a lowskilled noob with follow-up threats to report for griefing by a teammate for buying the SG553. I love this gun so much. Doubly sweet when you proceed to hella carry

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Lmao aced the pistol round, then 4k in round 2, then three guys on the opposing team say 'gg' and proceed to toggle their wh on. Amazing prefire sense for the rest of the match.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

fennesz posted:

Hours and hours and hours on HS-only DM

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Thug Lessons posted:

Hours and hours and hours on HS-only DM

Yeah, csgostats tracks everything you do in the game, from community headshot only to MM, so if the majority of his time is spent in headshot only, that'll inflate the percentage by a ton. I've probably spent more time in HS only than I have in matches, so mine is apparently something like 50%, and I can pretty much guarantee that's not representative for my MM performance and entirely a result of there being no other way to kill someone in the right type of server.

e:
lol JW https://streamable.com/4hss

Bohemian Nights fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jun 9, 2015

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!

Stealthgerbil posted:

code:

We have servers now! Can we bring back the awesome?

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

GreyPowerVan posted:

All those hours practicing on aim_botz are tracked by csgo's official garbage stats.

edit; I got to SMFC a couple of days ago but I'm still being matched with mostly LEMs and one SMFC at most and if I play poorly, post-game trash talk is like 5000 insults a second. It's pretty funny but I'd rather go back to LEM at this point. I can't deal with being bottom of the SMFC pack.

afkmacro fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jun 9, 2015

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Bohemian Nights posted:

Ah, being called a lowskilled noob with follow-up threats to report for griefing by a teammate for buying the SG553. I love this gun so much. Doubly sweet when you proceed to hella carry

I do really well with it until I forget it's not an AK and try to spray someone down. The thing is an insane headshot machine.

\/ I'm used to either straight up (M4) or to the left (AK). Anything else just fucks me up.

fennesz fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Jun 9, 2015

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

It has one of the easiest sprays for me. It's pretty much a straight diagonal line for the first 7 or 8 shots.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Man, the CZ is so lame now. It pretty much forces you into a spazzy spray-and-pray, has no bullets, and takes forever to switch to.

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jun 9, 2015

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Rails is loving horrendous

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Awesome Welles posted:

Log is loving horrendous
FTFY

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Awesome Welles posted:

[All of the new maps are] loving horrendous

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Turk February posted:

stupid opinion
You talkin' poo poo about Zoo?

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

I like Zoo but I haven't played a good game of Counter-Strike on it yet. Kinda like real life, it's not the zoo that's horrible it's the people who happen to be there when you go.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Turk stop being such a goddam Mexican Scrooge.

Resort is fun

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
The only real lovely map in the new operation is Logs imo

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

Turk stop being such a goddam Mexican Scrooge.

Resort is fun

You know what?

Resort is kind of cool.

It's not great, but not terrible either. It's very middle-of-the-road, but for most newer maps in operations that's like the Gold Standard.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Elysiume posted:

Man, the CZ is so lame now. It pretty much forces you into a spazzy spray-and-pray, has no bullets, and takes forever to switch to.

They should just make it CT only because anyone that chooses it over the Tec9 is a monster.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

fennesz posted:

They should just make it CT only because anyone that chooses it over the Tec9 is a monster.
They should nerf the Tec-9 and 5-7 a bit then buff the CZ a bit so it's actually a choice instead of a no-brainer. Even holding a tight corner I think I'd rather have a 5-7 than a CZ. Drop the fire rate a smidge and give it an actual spray pattern so it isn't basically RNG after the first shot.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

They need to restore the CZ's $300 kill bonus and increase the draw speed slightly. It would be a fine pistol if they did that. As it stands the CZ is only good if you want to have fun with a gimmick weapon and make people angry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Turk February posted:

You know what?

Resort is kind of cool.

It's not great, but not terrible either. It's very middle-of-the-road, but for most newer maps in operations that's like the Gold Standard.

It's de_fire mate. Hell i am happy to have any map that manages to not misinterpret the goddAmn video game(fmpone wrt any map that is his own design)

• Locked thread