Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

I'm fully aware, I just felt like...not defending I guess? but attempting to explain stuff.

I appreciate it!!!! Real talk is good and if I say wrong things its good to point them out

Ullerm even if you are a director I can't quit you bby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Huge_Midget posted:

Unironically this.

Bad. Last time I did things with topgoon, there was some weird anime chat going on.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

a)shut up, we're done talking about that. even I can't stand anymore badposting about it
b)literally nobody has said we can't associate with them

Rhymenoserous posted:

Merge topgoon and space violence and put ullerrm in charge against his will.

this but unironically

mpaarating posted:

Bad. Last time I did things with topgoon, there was some weird anime chat going on.

:nyoron:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

rest in piss aryndel vyst, an ayy lmao hiding in the corner that we missed pwned you. everyone else lived.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Here lies Vyst.

He died alone.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Do we have any timetable for dropping Cloud Ring sov?

I have a thing or two down there I'd like to get out before it turns hostile but I'm currently unsubbed because Bad Game etc.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Helicon One posted:

Do we have any timetable for dropping Cloud Ring sov?

I have a thing or two down there I'd like to get out before it turns hostile but I'm currently unsubbed because Bad Game etc.

I am not a person who is responsible for this sort of thing but I am going to guess that we hold on to the parts of Clown Ring we currently own on account of wishing to keep the JB network there online.

Post-fozziesov, whether we deign to maintain those holdings is another story, so you have like 5 weeks

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Viva Miriya posted:

:words: SMERTRIOSLOL :words:

I'm schadenfreud if you had forgotten. I'M HURT. Also sweet, you've almost got me up to my real pay grade :sun:

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Hey, this is way late, but if you still are looking for one, I've got a rigged VNI in YA0. Open a contract for 60m with Spooge McGee asking for one and it's all yours.

That's 4-5mil off Jita and way cheaper than in Dek.

Thanks but I already shipped up a VNI, found it workable but slow, and decided to spring for a Gila which I am much happier with! It's the most expensive thing I've ever flown, which is making me a little nervous, but I'm being a good, careful little ratter with it so hopefully it will be a while before I get jumped by Poitot or something.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

smertrioslol posted:

I'm schadenfreud if you had forgotten. I'M HURT. Also sweet, you've almost got me up to my real pay grade :sun:

I'm supposed to know you by your random as gently caress SA user name?!?!?!

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

hey verneusses, troll him on jabber for me tia

MandozerTheGreat: yes
sexy anime chick: put me in broseph
MandozerTheGreat: you already died
MandozerTheGreat: you were ANIME gently caress PILLOW
sexy anime chick: thats not me
sexy anime chick: im reading the thread
sexy anime chick: that was someone else!!!
MandozerTheGreat: ok well when i thought of him i thought of you
MandozerTheGreat: so u dead nigga
sexy anime chick: youre a liar
sexy anime chick: and a bad one
MandozerTheGreat: why would i lie
sexy anime chick: more like
sexy anime chick: why owuldnt you
MandozerTheGreat: because when I got someone from japan in my squad i thought
MandozerTheGreat: UNCLE PHIL
MandozerTheGreat: but didn't want to call him UNCLE PHLI
MandozerTheGreat: cause he wasn't black
MandozerTheGreat: or fat
MandozerTheGreat: so i went with ANIME gently caress PIILOW
MandozerTheGreat: cause you prob have a stash at your house
sexy anime chick: WELL WAIT UNTIL YOU GET SOMEONE WHOS BLACK
sexy anime chick: and HEAVY WEAPONS GUY

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Viva Miriya posted:

Everyone got a medal for base defense. One nameless nerd died. I now need names to go with all the guys who defended this place since a bunch of nobodies got promoted.

Add me, I'm a nobody :shobon:

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Ixjuvin posted:

Thanks but I already shipped up a VNI, found it workable but slow, and decided to spring for a Gila which I am much happier with! It's the most expensive thing I've ever flown, which is making me a little nervous, but I'm being a good, careful little ratter with it so hopefully it will be a while before I get jumped by Poitot or something.

It's all fun and games until the theta fleet assures you that you can run the first two stages of an escalation in your Gila. First stage is easy, then you get blitzed in the second... Great news is that it doesn't take long to pay for itself and with the right fit, you don't really have to worry about Poitot.

Enemu
May 31, 2014
Eve thread is an anime-free-zone

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Enemu posted:

Eve thread is an anime-free-zone

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Rhymenoserous posted:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Traveller posted:

Add me, I'm a nobody :shobon:

I gotcha. By the way streaming again at twitch.tv/mandozerthegreat we GOT A TERROR MISSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIOOON

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Garr Khan did something wrong.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Rhymenoserous posted:

not empty quoting :frogbon:

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

I am not a person who is responsible for this sort of thing but I am going to guess that we hold on to the parts of Clown Ring we currently own on account of wishing to keep the JB network there online.

Post-fozziesov, whether we deign to maintain those holdings is another story, so you have like 5 weeks

Keeping the clown ring JB up might be handy if Brave ever figures out how to tackle and hold BL supers, something we could never do :cripes:

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

ullerrm posted:

Get out of Deklein, then. :P

This is basically why I talk up squads, and getting out of Dek. Reactively killing the kind of nerds who will come to Dek to roam is mostly a losing proposition, and while modern theta is a whole different game than what I played with in 2012 (CowWarrior and literally no other organization), you're still mostly dealing with people that have no interest in a defense gang.

Also, mandozer, I'm sad I've not been xcommed yet, vyst ~space-doxxed~ me as Kyle Myr last thread so feed me to the meatgrinder or whatever.

Other than that the only surprises is that TEST apparently has something worth stealing. Power to you, garr khan.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

KaoliniteMilkshake posted:

You're still mostly dealing with people that have no interest in a defense gang.

Not being able to use JBs to get back to JU and most of the people coming to dek in interceptors doesn't really help this. At least that's what I tell myself because by the time I get to JU or YA0, the neuts are usually long gone.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
narciss YOU FUCKER ACKNOWLEDGE MY THANKS

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

KaoliniteMilkshake posted:

This is basically why I talk up squads, and getting out of Dek. Reactively killing the kind of nerds who will come to Dek to roam is mostly a losing proposition, and while modern theta is a whole different game than what I played with in 2012 (CowWarrior and literally no other organization), you're still mostly dealing with people that have no interest in a defense gang.

Also, mandozer, I'm sad I've not been xcommed yet, vyst ~space-doxxed~ me as Kyle Myr last thread so feed me to the meatgrinder or whatever.

Other than that the only surprises is that TEST apparently has something worth stealing. Power to you, garr khan.

We just lost two soldiers so i got you.

RIP VERNEUSSES AND CLEWARA

BLAAKY and ZEPHYRINE should both be dead but were revived after the battle and are out of action for 2 weeks as they recover from you know,being loving killed by robots.

You guys died in the assend of New Zealand btw. gj.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kesper North posted:

Then he might as well be running Rote again.

Nah, needs to throw in the creepy anime lovers of DPG for it to truly be rote.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

vyst posted:

Nah, needs to throw in the creepy bronies of wiperiod or whoever else for it to truly be rote.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
Does Widot. still bring the brony love to goonswarm alliance/federation/imperium?

Enemu
May 31, 2014
Dozer where the gently caress am I

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

narciss YOU FUCKER ACKNOWLEDGE MY THANKS

I-It's not like I wanted you to notice me or anything, idiot.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Narciss posted:

I-It's not like I wanted you to notice me or anything, idiot.

:kimchi:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
murderer

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
its only murder if thats whale, dolphin, elephant, great ape, or dog

edit: or people i guess

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.
:smug:

Dr. Pangloss posted:

It's all fun and games until the theta fleet assures you that you can run the first two stages of an escalation in your Gila. First stage is easy, then you get blitzed in the second... Great news is that it doesn't take long to pay for itself and with the right fit, you don't really have to worry about Poitot.

I've done FSP stages 1/2/3, 6/10, 8/10 and other escalations and scanned sites that are not The Maze just fine in a Gila with my terrible 8m SP pilot. If in doubt use a passive tank fit so you don't end up as space debris in case you come across a site with neuts. With a bit of bling a Gila can 100% afk tank cloud havens as well if you so desire.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

its only murder if thats whale, dolphin, elephant, great ape, or dog

edit: or people i guess

Stop reading my recipe book.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what if its a decidedly mediocre ape

Mitsuo
Jul 4, 2007
What does this box do?

Nietzschean posted:

what if its a decidedly mediocre ape

You give him a spot on TMCTV after the Metashow

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Caryna posted:

I've done FSP stages 1/2/3, 6/10, 8/10 and other escalations and scanned sites that are not The Maze just fine in a Gila with my terrible 8m SP pilot. If in doubt use a passive tank fit so you don't end up as space debris in case you come across a site with neuts. With a bit of bling a Gila can 100% afk tank cloud havens as well if you so desire.

Yeah, this was my 2.7m gank pilot attempting to rat up some sec status. I'm sure my main could have done it, and I should have contracted it over to him, but I didn't and I popped. Now he lives in high sec full time and I buy tags...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Just thought i'd pop in to this thread and say I'm very much looking forward to the release of the History of Eve book in the coming months. Whilst I've never played this game, it's always fascinated me and I look forward to reading about my fellow forum brethren's rise to power.

• Locked thread