Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CatsPajamas
Jul 4, 2013

I hated the new Stupid Newbie avatar so much that I bought a new one for this user. Congrats, Lowtax.

w00tmonger posted:

What do the sea slug prizes do?

They let you reroll sub-abilities on Gear, or add a slot to Gear with less than 3 slots. Spyke also does both of these for 30K, so they're effectively 30K coupons each for his services.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I have a favor to ask. If anyone sees my squid kid Spraylan in the lobby, could they snap a close up of him? I want to get some cool shots of him doing stuff.

What's the Wii U screenshot process again? It's like "Press Home->Open Web Browser->Go to Imgur or etc. and upload from Clipboard?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Reiley posted:

Um excuse me I don't mean to feed this conflict but pit bulls and rottweilers are sweet and loving dogs, and reports of them being violent is a direct result of abuse at the hands of cruel owners. Please don't feed an undeserved reputation that negatively affects many homeless pets.

I meant when people train it to be a guard dogs

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
Nothing like dropping down behind the entire enemy team, splitting one guy with your gun, and exploding the other three with a single bomb... all in the final 10 seconds of a match. I wish there were replays.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Except there are also squids.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

I like cats a lot, but I don't hate dogs or talk poo poo constantly about dogs being terrible, and I would appreciate if dog likers would return the courtesy.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

CatsPajamas posted:

They let you reroll sub-abilities on Gear, or add a slot to Gear with less than 3 slots. Spyke also does both of these for 30K, so they're effectively 30K coupons each for his services.

What's the Wii U screenshot process again? It's like "Press Home->Open Web Browser->Go to Imgur or etc. and upload from Clipboard?"

Oh, I'm not sure. I know how to post them in Miiverse.

The Gorp
Jan 7, 2013

My style is impetuous,
My defenses are impregnable
My arms are tired
And I appreciate your evenhanded opinion. My opinion is not evenhanded, and I will not apologize for honestly believing in it.
Cats are dangerous sociopathic animals that increase the risk of schizophrenia and provide no worthwhile benefit.

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

:yeah:
i would not badmouth cats so much if they werent just the pits

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Cats and dogs are both good animal friends. I will flip a coin, like God intended.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Cats are cuddly friends. They vibrate at you loudly when they like you and it's very cool.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Supercar Gautier posted:

I like cats a lot, but I don't hate dogs or talk poo poo constantly about dogs being terrible, and I would appreciate if dog likers would return the courtesy.

Team cat started it

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

horriblePencilist posted:

Check out my Miiverse drawings, because goddammit I put too much effort into them to only have them seen by a couple ungrateful Europeans.

These are all great. I tried something similar to the last one but found out that someone did it a million times better outside miiverse :negative:

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

How do you get pixel-perfect pixel placement and straight lines? Is there a button you can press to toggle between freehand and a pixel mode?

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Supercar Gautier posted:

Team cat using psychological warfare for this battle? Nah gently caress that and cats

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Reiley posted:

How do you get pixel-perfect pixel placement and straight lines? Is there a button you can press to toggle between freehand and a pixel mode?

It has lil boxes

The Gorp
Jan 7, 2013

My style is impetuous,
My defenses are impregnable
My arms are tired

Regy Rusty posted:

Team cat started it

They're all so catty
:suicide:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Should have sent a poet

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Supercar Gautier posted:

Is it okay if I respect your decision to be on Team Cat and yell at more obnoxious Team Cat partisans

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The one thing that is bugging me about Chargers is that I'm not sure what they can do to expland on the concept. Blasters seem to have a couple of levers you can pull to make them dynamic, and the Inkbrush is almost a fourth weapon class. But Chargers? It just seems like they are going to keep adding range and calling it a day.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

The one thing that is bugging me about Chargers is that I'm not sure what they can do to expland on the concept. Blasters seem to have a couple of levers you can pull to make them dynamic, and the Inkbrush is almost a fourth weapon class. But Chargers? It just seems like they are going to keep adding range and calling it a day.

How about a grenade launcher type charger?

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Do I have to understand the golden ratio to unlock the full power of the roll?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Plenty of funky Pulse Rifles in Destiny, I'm sure they can find something.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Charger that instead of going in a straight line, makes a shockwave around you(size dependent on time charged)

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

How about a charger that functions like the Farsight in Perfect Dark

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

I wish scope chargers weren't just strictly better. Like you could toggle it and charge quick without scope or charge slow with scope and it effects range or something. Every charger with a scope seems to just charge at the same rate at the same rate as the variant without a scope.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Bread Set Jettison posted:

I wish scope chargers weren't just strictly better. Like you could toggle it and charge quick without scope or charge slow with scope and it effects range or something. Every charger with a scope seems to just charge at the same rate at the same rate as the variant without a scope.

You lose a lot of positional awareness when scoped in. It's a significant trade off.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Being scoped in isn't 100% a good thing, especially since you can't not use the scope-that tunnel vision is your drawback.

Star Guarded
Feb 10, 2008

Y'all, I got a salt confession. Splatzones makes me angry and I wish it didn't. A spot of lag or a bad player on my team makes me super glad the game doesn't have voice chat or I'd say cusses at someone who is probably 7 irl. This is me making a promise to myself that I'm not gonna let this poo poo get to me anymore so I can enjoy this baby game for children and stop being a grown adult getting mad at videogames when the ranking doesn't even matter besides ego.

That or I'll just play turf war again where there's no ego mechanic to activate my adult baby behaviors.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

IronicDongz posted:

Being scoped in isn't 100% a good thing, especially since you can't not use the scope-that tunnel vision is your drawback.

Of course if you're doing it right you also aren't using the scope most of the time because you really shouldn't be giving away your aim with a laser pointer!

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Guys guys, stop fighting about Cats vs Dogs.

You forgot to keep using these:

Okay, NOW go back to fighting about cats vs dogs.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ometeotl posted:

Guys guys, stop fighting about Cats vs Dogs.

You forgot to keep using these:

Okay, NOW go back to fighting about cats vs dogs.

Guy with a dog avatar is on Team Cat.

Case closed.

Immer
Aug 11, 2009

It's what they were born for.
They serve no other purpose in life.
Keep doing what you're doing.

Infinitum posted:

Guy with a dog avatar is on Team Cat.

Case closed.

are you squidding me

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

Where's the Team Rock picture?

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Or the Team Rice and Bread picture.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Suaimhneas posted:

Where's the Team Rock picture?

Jarogue posted:

Or the Team Rice and Bread picture.

Sorry, I only devote time to the important battles.

Also, no way in hell am I going to try and make those words out of the Splatoon logo, it was hard enough to make Cat and Dog.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
How often do stores refresh? I'm level 15 if that matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Ceci n'est pas un chien.

• Locked thread