Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Cockhorn Leghorn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Mogomra posted:

It's Edgar Allan Poe. But with Thomas the Tank Engine. You can start laughing now. 👍

Bobby Digital posted:

For the love of God, Percy!
Yes! Said Sir Toppum Hat. For the love of God!

My kid watched that show. The train didn't want to work because it had just been painted, so Sir Toppum Hat just bricked him into the tunnel. End of story, no "I've learned my lesson" or anything. Apparently the moral of the story was don't gently caress with Sir Toppum Hat. It was really hosed up.

AFewBricksShy has a new favorite as of 14:52 on Jun 8, 2015

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

AFewBricksShy posted:

My kid watched that show. The train didn't want to work because it had just been painted, so Sir Toppum Hat just bricked him into the tunnel. End of story. It was really hosed up.

Yeah, it's crazy. He doesn't want to go out in the rain because of his new paint job. He ends up there for weeks. Eventually they let him out when he's needed to pull something heavy and no one else is around.

Thomas the train is a crazy world.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

AFewBricksShy posted:

My kid watched that show. The train didn't want to work because it had just been painted, so Sir Toppum Hat just bricked him into the tunnel. End of story, no "I've learned my lesson" or anything. Apparently the moral of the story was don't gently caress with Sir Toppum Hat. It was really hosed up.

Even at a young age, my thought was 'don't they need to use the tunnel for other trains? that seems like an inefficient use of rail infrastructure'

Instead of, you know, noticing that the trains could fcuking talk.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

gently caress, I wouldn't have bothered with the "NO TRESPASSING" stencils. That thing alone is enough to keep people out :ohdear:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

AFewBricksShy posted:

Wait, when did they change his name from The Fat Controller?

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

AFewBricksShy posted:

Video for whoever is interested

Moral of the story: don't gently caress with the fat controller. <jaunty tune plays>

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
He's Topham Hatt in USA because they got no cojones

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

redweird posted:

He's Topham Hatt in USA because they got no cojones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75hodqQCWdI

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
drat that was pretty bleak.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Bad Sneakers posted:

drat that was pretty bleak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MUzA3RmeIM
Let the train cars hit the floor.

repeating
Nov 14, 2005
Reminds me of the guy I knew who thought the lyrics were "Let the bicycle go"

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

Thomas: the krokodil years.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Somehow that image is even worse timg'd.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

God drat they should have shut that entire train line down it's a loving death trap.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Hey, autistic kids have to learn about mass carnage from somewhere. :shrug:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Edit: How the hell did that end up here? :doh:

SplitSoul has a new favorite as of 03:05 on Jun 9, 2015

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

SplitSoul posted:

you know you've turned 31 when your gifts consist of a floor fan, a sweet blanket, a trash can, a soap dispenser and a pack of cigarettes.

Oh, it was a banner loving year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Johnny." All right? So go home and cry to your Daddy. Don't cry here, okay?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

SplitSoul posted:

you know you've turned 31 when your gifts consist of a floor fan, a sweet blanket, a trash can, a soap dispenser and a pack of cigarettes.

You know you've turned 31 when that seems like a pretty sweet set of gifts.

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

RFC2324 posted:

Oh, it was a banner loving year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Johnny." All right? So go home and cry to your Daddy. Don't cry here, okay?

Arx Monolith
May 4, 2007

And even though ive never seen the film, I know what song is playing. In my head. On repeat.

gently caress you.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Sports journalism is hard:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Phanatic posted:

His mouth does look a little froggy when he's making that face, maybe the reporter got confused.

A3th3r
Jul 27, 2013

success is a dream & achievements are the cream

this looks like a stalwart recent high school grad..Guarantee you there are at least a few kids who look like this who just graduated around this time.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

A3th3r posted:

this looks like a stalwart recent high school grad..Guarantee you there are at least a few kids who look like this who just graduated around this time.

That picture is old as balls

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Why'd they leave his lower legs the same size? If you're gonna shrink someone, shrink all of them!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

hooah posted:

Why'd they leave his lower legs the same size? If you're gonna shrink someone, shrink all of them!

You know nothing

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Phanatic posted:

Doesn't he have any trouble breathing with the uniform covering his gills like that?

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

Arx Monolith posted:

And even though ive never seen the film, I know what song is playing. In my head. On repeat.

gently caress you.

Hey.

Hey, hey, hey, heyyyy!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

"Honey, I Shrunk the Upper Half of the Kids"

Arx Monolith
May 4, 2007

Leelee posted:

Hey.

Hey, hey, hey, heyyyy!

I read that as...

Don't you!

Forget, a, bout, meeeee!

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

:newlol: It's fun getting into DONT TORMENT MEEEE :gonk:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Captain Lavender posted:

:newlol: It's fun getting into DONT TORMENT MEEEE :gonk:

aaaaaaaaaay

awincest a ma go

sotowhead

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

syscall girl posted:

aaaaaaaaaay

awincest a ma go

sotowhead

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

skander posted:

Doesn't he have any trouble breathing with the uniform covering his gills like that?

I'd say it has more to do with him being out of water.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

• Locked thread