Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

coconono posted:

quick backstory on this:

Havok has a history of really creepy/obsessive fans.
The person that dug up said tweets is a weirdo that ran a Havok creepshot instagram
Havok had said dude's IG account yanked on stalking grounds
in retaliation dude dug some tweets of Havok trying a dumb as poo poo white girl character on twitter.

more on this story as I get some more corroboration and clarity.

E: im not sure if thisnis the same guy that tried to accost her in the plasma donation place.

Saw/read a totally different story. It is a more silly and frivolous than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
My post was re:the Twitter thing only.

rovert fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jun 9, 2015

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

oatgan posted:

Chris Bosh's racist gimmick ruled

Yeah bosh was my favorite racist wrestler.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

He's been angling for a job for months now. :rip:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

He's been angling for a job since his was still employed by TNA. Remember when he tore up a bullet club shirt and promised to kick all their asses at that Japanese TNA ppv

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

oatgan posted:

He's been angling for a job since his was still employed by TNA. Remember when he tore up a bullet club shirt and promised to kick all their asses at that Japanese TNA ppv

I love that the BC's reaction to this was,"Hell, pay us money and we'll show up and he can go over all of us at once!"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

I love that the BC's reaction to this was,"Hell, pay us money and we'll show up and he can go over all of us at once!"
They were just happy he bought a tshirt

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

The Dudley Boyz returning to feud with Rowan and Harper while PTP continue to feud with New Day, maybe even eventually setting up a big title feud between the winners, would own.

The Tag Division is so close to being fully realized and great, Bubba and D-Von could put it over the top.

I realize this has been said at least four times in the last several years and I'm OK with saying it again because it remains true.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I haven't been watching for a while. When/how did Rowan and Harper get back together?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

looks like hogan's still wrangling for that wresltemania match. sucks no one told him the cm punk thing isn't a work though

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

oatgan posted:

What, umm, what is he saying here?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he is talking trash about the blackhawks

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Oh, got it, taking your bat and ball and going home, just like Punk did because he didn't want to end up like Hulk Hogan's crippled, drug-addled, looking-like-you're-made-of-beef-jerky self.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yikes!!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Memento posted:

Oh, got it, taking your bat and ball and going home, just like Punk did because he didn't want to end up like Hulk Hogan's crippled, drug-addled, looking-like-you're-made-of-beef-jerky self.

jnco jeans demand respect

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

Please tell me this was taken recently.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Memento posted:

Oh, got it, taking your bat and ball and going home, just like Punk did because he didn't want to end up like Hulk Hogan's 8 time wrestlemania main eventing self

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TheJoker138 posted:

that's nick hogan next to him brother

Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein

oatgan posted:

Hulk shot first

Frankenstein Dad fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jun 9, 2015

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

oatgan posted:

In related news:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lmao what a scrub

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
please PLEASE fight hogan punk

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

NickRoweFillea posted:

gently caress a hulk hogan forever

edit: Hah, that tweet is awesome. Shoot fight between Hulk and Punk ends after seven seconds when Punk gently taps Hulk in the knee, causing it to explode into shreds of dessicated cartilage, causing him to fall over, causing his back to shatter into steroid and cocaine dust.

TheJoker138 posted:

Nope, that was probably around 1998. That kid later went on to turn a friend of his into a brain-damaged vegetable by wrapping his supra around a tree while drunk, which hulk explained as "god laying some heavy poo poo on him, brother", as opposed to "my fuckup son was a fuckup and hosed up".

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

that's the poster for fall brawl 98 so probably around then

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

punk actually shot first he cut a promo on hogan on chicago tv from the arena. what a volcanic rear end in a top hat i love him

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

oh i was wrong hogan's tweet was first anyway here's the promo http://bit.ly/1B2pSkw

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
gently caress I thought the last bunch of posts were all from the same person. This madness must stop. Also, Punk's beard game is A+ right now.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i might get myself an av tomorrow. somebody make a rovert gang tag though

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Man this whole thread after CM Punk's tweet about Hulk Hogan...

https://twitter.com/Ryan915/status/608137988606992384

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

epitasis posted:

oh i was wrong hogan's tweet was first anyway here's the promo http://bit.ly/1B2pSkw

Did the video just cut off at the end? Vince was in the production truck!

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

keevo posted:

Man this whole thread after CM Punk's tweet about Hulk Hogan...

https://twitter.com/Ryan915/status/608137988606992384

Punk owned this guy on Colt Cabana's podcast six entire months before he even made that tweet

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dr. rear end posted:

Punk owned this guy on Colt Cabana's podcast six entire months before he even made that tweet

That was on purpose, looking at that guy's other tweets. He's still a fuckhead, no question.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I see Punk still sounds like a whiny bitch.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If anyone knows about taking his ball and going home it's Hogan. Still, weak comeback from Punk.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

epitasis posted:

hogan can't even pretend to measure up to punk on the mic these days

Big Coffin Hunter fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jun 9, 2015

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Lol at that cruiserweight working himself into a shoot like a mark.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Yaya posted:

In related news:

I don't know why I find this so funny, but I do. Maybe because the image of Punk actually beating up Hulk Hogan is A+ stuff. I think he could do it, mind you, but still. It'd be really funny to watch.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

I don't know why I find this so funny, but I do. Maybe because the image of Punk actually beating up Hulk Hogan is A+ stuff. I think he could do it, mind you, but still. It'd be really funny to watch.

Um...Hulk Hogan? Yeah,, pretty sure he could. That's pretty much one of the only shoot fights I'd bet Punk on without seeing him in any legit fights first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i don't know man, hulk has some prior experience in pride