Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

jiharlequinade posted:

Is it just me, or has the axe been nailed to its paws? Or pinned. Or something. Very small nails.

well of COURSE it was nailed there...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

hhhat posted:

well of COURSE it was nailed there...

I TOO HAVE VIEWED POPULAR BRITISH COMEDY SHOW. PLEASE BEGIN QUOTING MORE FROM THAT SKETCH.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

kannonfodder posted:

I TOO HAVE VIEWED POPULAR BRITISH COMEDY SHOW. PLEASE BEGIN QUOTING MORE FROM THAT SKETCH.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Darn. I should have used different settings. That one came out too smooth.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Centripetal Horse posted:

That one came out too smooth.

It's ok, he's still a criminal.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Sad lions posted:

Why do you think it's screaming?

Reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvvjgDIC3e4

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
:colbert:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FadedReality
Sep 5, 2007

Okurrrr?

:confuoot:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
Out there, somewhere, there's probably a super dry academic research paper about training a neural network to recognize drawings of penises so that they can automatically be filtered out. This makes me happy.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Out there, somewhere, there's probably a super dry academic research paper about training a neural network to recognize drawings of penises so that they can automatically be filtered out. This makes me happy.

Filtered... out? Ahem yes of course what else would it be for!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

VendaGoat posted:

It's ok, he's still a criminal.

Wrong black man, VendaGoat.

It's not black science man, either, so don't even ask.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Mans posted:

politicians are making memes now

Holy gently caress. Do they realize it's a 9/11 joke? Who the hell would greenlight that? Like, it's all yucks and laughs when it's jaded internet nerds making fun of 9/11 truthers, but literally referencing a 9/11 meme to be featured prominently in your political ad sounds insane to even reach a graphic design standpoint, let alone publication :psyduck:

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

Wrong black man, VendaGoat.

It's not black science man, either, so don't even ask.

Bill Cosby, noted TV Rapist?

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

death .cab for qt posted:

Holy gently caress. Do they realize it's a 9/11 joke? Who the hell would greenlight that? Like, it's all yucks and laughs when it's jaded internet nerds making fun of 9/11 truthers, but literally referencing a 9/11 meme to be featured prominently in your political ad sounds insane to even reach a graphic design standpoint, let alone publication :psyduck:

I don't think Australia's green party are gonna lose any votes because of that. It's only in the US (and maybe some middle eastern countries) that 9/11 is regarded as some kinda sacred event.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Aussies are edgy like that - it'll probably work in their favour.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

Aussies are edgy like that - it'll probably work in their favour.

Is it a darkie in a boat? No? Then who gives a gently caress.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Cumslut1895 posted:

Bill Cosby, noted TV Rapist?

no, I think he's referring to a wayans brother

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Panniculus Rift posted:

I don't think Australia's green party are gonna lose any votes because of that. It's only in the US (and maybe some middle eastern countries) that 9/11 is regarded as some kinda sacred event.

Yeah, from what I've figured from my Australian friends, they're as anti American as the rest of us.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

ookiimarukochan posted:

Nintendo spent a HUGE amount of time and effort on how to automatically block pictures of penises before launching Miiverse (though apparently a fair amount of that was wasted because they were using photos of penises not drawings)

actually, that was fake

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

9/11 was 14 years ago, the rest of the world stopped pretending to care a long time ago. Hell, most Americans don't care about 9/11 anymore.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

ranbo das posted:

9/11 was 14 years ago, the rest of the world stopped pretending to care a long time ago. Hell, most Americans don't care about 9/11 anymore.

the truth is I stopped caring on 9/11

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jeza posted:

I remember where I was on 11.9. because one of the old dudes at work changed the station while we were listening to it happening on the news because he wanted to listen to Schlager Radio on his coffee break.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Jeza posted:

Wow, edgy much? A lot of people made huge sacrifices that day and for you to act like those 19 heroic mujahadeen don't warrant your caring is offensive to Allah.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jeza posted:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Mister Adequate posted:

Wow, edgy much? A lot of people made huge sacrifices that day and for you to act like those 19 heroic mujahadeen don't warrant your caring is offensive to Allah.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jeza posted:

The truth is jet fuel never cared about steel beams.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jerry Cotton posted:

I remember where I was on 11.9. because one of the old dudes at work changed the station while we were listening to it happening on the news because he wanted to listen to Schlager Radio on his coffee break.

I was laying in bed listening to the radio thinking that the morning show was being especially lovely that morning then went to work. Where I was promptly sent home because the Mall of America was determined to be a "target of interest" so they evacuated the entire area around it.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

Black twitter is incredible. The dankest of memes. I could survive on a desert island with just a massive imgur portfolio of black twitter memes.

Firstborn has a new favorite as of 17:00 on Jun 9, 2015

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Firstborn posted:

Black twitter is incredible. The dankest of memes. I could survive on a desert island with just a massive imgur portfolio of black twitter memes.

Real rap.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Firstborn posted:

Black twitter is incredible.

Yes.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Greens voters hate Americans but what do you expect from left-wing, bearded, indie loving hipsters?

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Black twitter is good but how many of those are made by bros that joined their fraternity's social committee so they could plan a rush week blackface party

• Locked thread