Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastervj
Feb 25, 2011

Donald Rumsfield posted:

*FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART*

As we say in Spain, "¡Con dos cojones!".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Santorum is drawing single digit crowds in Iowa.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Literally a single person haha.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Radish posted:

It's totally cool though because:

quote:

For Santorum, who's making a second go at the Republican nomination for president, the low turnout wasn't surprising, he said, but all part of the plan.

Santorum for Puppet Master 2016

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I'm a little behind on things, but

hack these people into pieces and put them on display as a warning to the rest.

Then do it to the rest.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

ReidRansom posted:

I'm a little behind on things, but

hack these people into pieces and put them on display as a warning to the rest.

Then do it to the rest.

Well who will hack the last person?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Gravel Gravy posted:

Well who will hack the last person?

Last person will be committed enough to do it to themselves.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Well OK, but I was thinking it'd just be the rich and class traitors put to the axe. Whichever though.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Gf and I should go to one of his things tonight. It isn't far from me. Probably be the only people there.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Radish posted:

Also 50mil souls of unborn babies but you can't see them.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

You might get a free meal out of it!

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

Gf and I should go to one of his things tonight. It isn't far from me. Probably be the only people there.

You could be an Internet sensation as the whole crowd of two people that showed up to hear Santorum and then booed him.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES

Yawgmoft posted:

You could be an Internet sensation as the whole crowd of two people that showed up to hear Santorum and then booed him.

r/politics: "Only two people showed up to Rick Santorum's latest meet, and they booed him." -> HuffPo link.

r/conservative: "Liberals show up at Rick Santorum's latest meet, prevent conservatives from joining, and interrupt his meet." -> American Thinker link.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

Mr Hootington posted:

If you don't go there and boo him I won't be your friend anymore. That's just too good of an opportunity to miss.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Yawgmoft posted:

Yeah won't do that if we go. It is going to be at a youth for Christ center, so I'd bet we will not be the only people if we go.

Plus I don't want to get on some list and not be able to go to the poo poo show family values summit 2015 or whatever in Ames.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Leave Santorum alone, it's sad enough as it is.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

zoux posted:

Leave Santorum alone, it's sad enough as it is.

The candidates are going to wipe the floor with him.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Santorum is on the lips of every young Iowa conservative

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

well these quotes of the day just aren't very nice, not very nice at all

Improper Umlaut
Jun 8, 2009

AsInHowe posted:

Santorum is on the lips of every young Iowa conservative

I just gagged a little, well done.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Don't boo Rick. I saw 'Caucus' on Netflix and it successfully made him a sympathetic character. Unlike most GOP candidates he is willing to trash the idea of 'flat tax'.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Gravel Gravy posted:

At least he won't surge in the polls this year.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

DemeaninDemon posted:

At least he won't surge in the polls this year.

Yes he'll be absolutely creamed.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

McDowell posted:

Don't boo Rick. I saw 'Caucus' on Netflix and it successfully made him a sympathetic character. Unlike most GOP candidates he is willing to trash the idea of 'flat tax'.

Rick wants to run on a populous message, he's just bat poo poo crazy.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

McDowell posted:

And the only one to have a reasonable policy on Immigrants....oh wait other Rick.

Pohl posted:

Rick wants to run on a populous message, he's just bat poo poo crazy.

Rick & Rick 2016!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Trabisnikof posted:

And the only one to have a reasonable policy on Immigrants....oh wait other Rick.

Rick & Rick 2016!

Hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTvwaE0L6lg

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Gravel Gravy posted:

Or of him, as the case may be.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Amergin posted:

r/politics: "Only two people showed up to Rick Santorum's latest meet, and they booed him." -> HuffPo link.

r/conservative: "Liberals show up at Rick Santorum's latest meet, prevent conservatives from joining, and interrupt his meet." -> American Thinker link.

I can't wait for reddit to implode.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Yawgmoft posted:

I like the idea of being overly enthusiastic. Just interrupt everything he says with "YEAH!"

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

pathetic little tramp posted:

I like the idea of being overly enthusiastic. Just interrupt everything he says with "YEAH!"

Just constantly shout out racist and sexist and homophobic poo poo so he has to constantly try and disagree with you without disagreeing with you.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES

zoux posted:

Just constantly shout out racist and sexist and homophobic poo poo so he has to constantly try and disagree with you without disagreeing with you.

Noooo, obviously you act like you're in a black church and constantly, loudly add "Mmmhmm!" or "Preach it brotha!" or "Amen!" and then at the very end, in response to his finale, yell at the top of your lungs "INSHA'ALLAH!"

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Amergin posted:

Noooo, obviously you act like you're in a black church and constantly, loudly add "Mmmhmm!" or "Preach it brotha!" or "Amen!" and then at the very end, in response to his finale, yell at the top of your lungs "INSHA'ALLAH!"

Do this just to watch all of the blood drain from his face.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

tbh I'd go just to see if his daughter still has doll outfits that match hers.

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

McDowell posted:

My sister may happen to be gay and he'd just as soon toss her in a trash compactor as talk to her, but he doesn't believe in an insanely regressive and stupid taxation method so he's probably a real nice dude!

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Radbot posted:

My sister may happen to be gay and he'd just as soon toss her in a trash compactor as talk to her, but he doesn't believe in an insanely regressive and stupid taxation method so he's probably a real nice dude!

It is possible to have a nuanced opinion on someone, you know, even a person like Rick Santorum.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Amergin posted:

Amergin, you're alright.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Brannock posted:

It is possible to have a nuanced opinion on someone, you know, even a person like Rick Santorum.

Do you see who you're talking to?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Rep. Don Young (R-Bridge to Nowhere) got married to Anne Garland Walton at the Capitol today. She donated $500 to his 2010 campaign.

More good news ahead for Anne: Young has a penchant for honoring his spouse in law. The 2009 Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users (SAFETEA-LU), which funded the infamous bridge, was ackronym'd after his late wife Lu.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Joementum posted:

Rep. Don Young (R-Bridge to Nowhere) got married to Anne Garland Walton at the Capitol today. She donated $500 to his 2010 campaign.

More good news ahead for Anne: Young has a penchant for honoring his spouse in law. The 2009 Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users (SAFETEA-LU), which funded the infamous bridge, was ackronym'd after his late wife Lu.

Oh boy! Does any other elected official do a "donate X to marry me" fundraising scheme?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Oh boy! Does any other elected official do a "donate X to marry me" fundraising scheme?

Not that I know of, but consider too that Don Young once said, "Don’t you ever touch me. Don’t ever touch me. The last guy who touched me ended up on the ground dead," so there's some risk involved in becoming romantically involved with the guy.

• Locked thread