Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Gonzo McFee posted:

If anyone knows about taking his ball and going home it's Hogan. Still, weak comeback from Punk.

Punk's video response was better. His tweet suffers from missing apostrophes, missing punctuation, and bad spacing.

Delsaber fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Jun 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

oatgan posted:

They were just happy he bought a tshirt

I'm just surprised he'd end his tweet with a 'heil hitler' in this day and age

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Yaya posted:

In related news:

TBF to Hogan, the captain's name is "toews" and pronounced "tayves"

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

ayn rand hand job posted:

And if he actually watched hockey he'd know that, but instead he knew the hockey team in his home town was in the play offs and his carny sense started tingling.

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

i don't know man, hulk has some prior experience in pride

Most other wrestlers just have a lot of experience in prejudice.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ayn rand hand job posted:

punk is saying hulk doesn't know his OWN team's personnel

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

How dare the old drug-and-concussion-addled man not know every detail about the fifth most popular sport in America. Let's kill him.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

agreed

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
That's not as bad as Hogan going on about Susan G Coleman on RAW one time.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Muddy Burphy posted:

But on the other hand, gently caress Susan G. Komen.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Muddy Burphy posted:

Yeah, especially when he teased us with the prospect of Colemanmania running wild on Raw and failing to deliver.

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

Shinjobi posted:

I don't know why I find this so funny, but I do. Maybe because the image of Punk actually beating up Hulk Hogan is A+ stuff. I think he could do it, mind you, but still. It'd be really funny to watch.

I don't think he should assault the sixty year old man.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

projecthalaxy posted:

How dare the old drug-and-concussion-addled man not know every detail about the fifth most popular sport in America. Let's kill him.

Yup

Young Pageviews
May 26, 2014

Let's get this wrestling!
Obviously this is all part of Punk's long-term plan to finagle his way into that WrestleMania main event after all. Brock/Austin? Hell no. Punk/Hogan? $$$

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

projecthalaxy posted:

Perhaps he shouldn't be talking about it as if he does then :colbert:

Except he's trolling Punk and it's working.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Faustian Bargain posted:

Perhaps he shouldn't be talking about it as if he does then :colbert:

Except he's trolling Punk and it's working.

They're both working.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Hogan's account is gonna be funny Punk loses his first UFC fight

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

coconono posted:

Hogan's account is gonna be funny Punk loses his first UFC fight

Not as funny as the Diaz bros, but close.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

Hulkster's burn was pretty funny. Punk's retort wasn't exactly clever.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Haha yeah what a quitter, that punk, laugh at him for leaving a high stress, no reward job.

He may be an rear end in a top hat but leaving a job that was killing you when you had plenty of money saved up to retire is one of the smarter things a wrestler could do. He had a lovely working environment and pretty much knew he was never going to move up from where he was because he had issues with Triple H and Vince had his mind set on making Roman Reigns or whatever the gently caress.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

hogan has also successfully trolled you now

also the reward was millions of dollars and the adulation of fans everywhere

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

oatgan posted:

hogan has also successfully trolled you now

also the reward was millions of dollars and the adulation of fans everywhere
his goal was to main event Wrestlemania which was made kinda clear wasn't gonna happen so why not go do something else and get a Rock or Lesner deal in 7 years when Vince tries to burn everything to the ground again after going all-in on more big guys people aren't that into.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

roman reigns is extremely over on house shows

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Perry Normal posted:

And if he actually watched hockey he'd know that, but instead he knew the hockey team in his home town was in the play offs and his carny sense started tingling.
I remember in the 2012 Pens season when every time Malkin would score, Hogan would show up on the jumbo tron and say "Malkinmania is running wild brother!!!"

Then the playoffs happened and that ginger haired jagoff Scott Hartnell mocked the Pittsburgh Penguins Hulk Hogan fan (RIP) and suddenly a game later when they were in Philly the Hulk Hogan would show up in a Flyers jersey saying "Hartnellmania is running wild brother"

In short gently caress the Comcast owned Philadelphia Flyers and gently caress Hulk Hogan :colbert:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Countdown to Hogan tweeting about his turning down a deal with the NHL back in the day because it would interfere with his MMA and bass playing, brother.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
They didn't make skates strong enough then Jack. Wouldn't be fair for the other players to deal with a three hundred pound hulkamaniac barreling toward them at a hundred miles an hour scoring goals and hittin the glass dude

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

TheJoker138 posted:

I haven't been watching for a while. When/how did Rowan and Harper get back together?

Three or four weeks ago. Harper got a win against someone and Rowan came marching out like he was going to get into it with Harper again and then SWERVE laid a post-match beat down on the other guy instead. Harper was like " :stare: yeah" and they've been buddies again since that.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

Three or four weeks ago. Harper got a win against someone and Rowan came marching out like he was going to get into it with Harper again and then SWERVE laid a post-match beat down on the other guy instead. Harper was like " :stare: yeah" and they've been buddies again since that.

Oh, so for no reason, then.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TheJoker138 posted:

They have a long tag team history and are both weird dudes even when Rowan was a face. I'm okay with there not being a nuanced weaving of a story in reuniting these two, especially since I think they only threw hands like twice ever and IIRC Harper looked on with approval even as Rowan was fighting him.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

TheJoker138 posted:

Just like the Wyatt break up. It's like poetry, it rhymes.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

They have a long tag team history and are both weird dudes even when Rowan was a face. I'm okay with there not being a nuanced weaving of a story in reuniting these two, especially since I think they only threw hands like twice ever and IIRC Harper looked on with approval even as Rowan was fighting him.

:lol:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Maybe it's his voice or something but Harper shouting on the mic just doesn't work for me. He should be calmer or just stay quiet and :stare:

e: wait, this isn't the normal WWE thread

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

so "creative has nothing for you" is now nuanced weaving?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sportsgenius86 posted:

so "creative has nothing for you" is now nuanced weaving?

I said it WASN'T but that I'm fine with that. What's so hilarious about that? The Wyatt Family never had a contentious split in the first place anyway.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I WISH YOU DIED IN THE WOMB!!!

jk we're bffs

There's no excuse for this godawful story telling, they don't have to work very hard because people are still watching.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Actually I want to hear the Foochsplanation of the Bella storyline now.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

flashy_mcflash posted:

Actually I want to hear the Foochsplanation of the Bella storyline now.

There are some things beyond even my powers of rationalization, friend.

Props for the word Foochsplanation though.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

They actually wrote it off in the AJ/Paige story as "We're sister and no matter how many times we fight we'll always be family" which was like 4 months too late.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

why does every opponent of john cena need to go on a mission to "expose" him

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

bad writing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

epitasis posted:

bad writing