Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Eri x Nozomi seems popular in the doujinshi scene.

Whoever they are.

Buy a douj and find out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
All this talk of shonen makes me want to pick One-Punch Man back up. Toriko was good for a while but I forgot where I left off on it. Was there like a timeskip? It might have been before then I dunno.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Endorph posted:

i can understand why long running shonen is, well, long running shonen, but i really feel like it's run out of steam ever since the timeskip.

Yeah. Making Brook a crew member was a mistake.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

A boneheaded move, really.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

gently caress 2D Dream Fever, I can't even beat it on Normal.

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
for some reason i thought the love live game was android only, but now i'm playing it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If Taichi and Chihaya don't kiss in the next two episodes I'm going to go ballistic.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Okay, Kurapika is some overpowered bullshit. Mastering every Nen when in Edge Mode is kind of ridiculous. He seems like he should be the protagonist of another shonen altogether.

Also, wow, HXH is a lot darker than how it started. I guess I understand the "Rated R/NC17."

Butt Ghost fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Jun 10, 2015

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Worst Girl posted:

I guess I understand the "Rated R/NC17."

Whaaa?

Last episode I saw was when Killua's family executed the little black girl for letting them pass. :stare:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

If Taichi and Chihaya don't kiss in the next two episodes I'm going to go ballistic.

lol

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Parmesan Basil posted:

All this talk of shonen makes me want to pick One-Punch Man back up. Toriko was good for a while but I forgot where I left off on it. Was there like a timeskip? It might have been before then I dunno.

I keep stalling on checking One Punch Man out, but at least the anime is happening in the near future....

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
OPM is super good but i forgot to check up on it for about two months and now i'm really behind and forgot where i was

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Countblanc posted:

OPM is super good but i forgot to check up on it for about two months and now i'm really behind and forgot where i was

How great for you, as now you get to read it anew.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Shinobu/Arata match is the most epic battle I've ever seen. More epic than Joseph v Kars.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alright 20 minutes left for them to kiss before I launch a series of tactical sniper strikes on the manga author, anime writer, director and producer of Chihayafuru.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Whaaa?

Last episode I saw was when Killua's family executed the little black girl for letting them pass. :stare:
The series is labeled as Rated R/NC17 on MyAnimeList. Apparently it's also under Jump's T+ line in the US. If you don't mind spoilers

The black girl was only knocked out, and the dad eventually let Killua leave, scheming for him to come back some day. Then Gon and Killua have some fun time adventures in a tournament and stuff, but now the Phantom Troupe is here and people are dying left and right. They slaughter an entire room of people with Machine Gun Hands Kung Fu Magic, then someone else absorbs the blood and corpses with their demon vacuum. Things are getting pretty brutal, and Kurapika isn't taking poo poo.

Butt Ghost fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Jun 10, 2015

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

chumbler posted:

How great for you, as now you get to read it anew.

i keep telling myself to do this, but instead i just training mode in fighting games for hours and then pass out on my oncovered mattress

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Paper Triangle posted:

for some reason i thought the love live game was android only, but now i'm playing it.

It's pretty decent.

The anime is OK.

Nico is the best.

Love Live has taken over my life.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

chihaya and taichi will kiss, someday, and it will be adapted into anime form

taichi will also beat arata at karuta

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Rita is the best

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Nico is the best.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
no it's Rita

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Haha great season finale *calmly unlocks huge metal locker in my crawlspace* Chihaya doing practice swings in the hospital was hilarious *removes 0.50 cal long range tactical sniper rifle from specially designed padded carrying bag* It was a nice change of pace after half a season of competitive karuta *loads a bullet in the chamber and stealthily hides 50+ rounds in a variety of body cavities that are invisible to the eyes of the TSA* Can't wait for season three! *purchases a ticket to Tokyo, Japan. One way.*

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Haha great season finale *calmly unlocks huge metal locker in my crawlspace* Chihaya doing practice swings in the hospital was hilarious *removes 0.50 cal long range tactical sniper rifle from specially designed padded carrying bag* It was a nice change of pace after half a season of competitive karuta *loads a bullet in the chamber and stealthily hides 50+ rounds in a variety of body cavities that are invisible to the eyes of the TSA* Can't wait for season three! *purchases a ticket to Tokyo, Japan. One way.*

:yikes:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

theres an ova, watch itnand your dreams might come true

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

For some men I grieve;
Some men are hateful to me;
And this wretched world
To me, with all my sadness,
Is a place of misery.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Cake Attack posted:

i'll never stop waiting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Davincie posted:

theres an ova, watch itnand your dreams might come true

The last episode on Crunchyroll felt like an OVA but idk if it actually was. Is there more chihayafuru out there?

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

i did it i got the squid girl game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

everythingWasBees posted:

i did it i got the squid girl game

Nice. I'm playing right now

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I don't have a Wiii-U but I hope everyone has fun with the squids.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HkSOEtocuc

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Srice posted:

I don't have a Wiii-U but I hope everyone has fun with the squids.

i will spend at least half an hour agonizing whether to be a boy squid or a girl squid.
does the boy squid have cute outfits. i really hope he has cuite outfits.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I want a Wii U so I can buy one game.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

i will spend at least half an hour agonizing whether to be a boy squid or a girl squid.
does the boy squid have cute outfits. i really hope he has cuite outfits.

And what if it doesn't let you see all of the possible outfits you could unlock!?

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Srice posted:

And what if it doesn't let you see all of the possible outfits you could unlock!?

it doesn't there's no way to tell if he even has cute outfits!!

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

it doesn't there's no way to tell if he even has cute outfits!!

Oh noooo

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think there's like 1? item that looks different on boy squid than girl squid. At any rate almost everything is squid gender neutral from what I've seen.

Also girl squid is better because boy squid's top knot is dumb.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All the outfits are unisex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

chumbler posted:

I think there's like 1? item that looks different on boy squid than girl squid. At any rate almost everything is squid gender neutral from what I've seen.

Also girl squid is better because boy squid's top knot is dumb.

this is true but then im gonna dress my boy squid up all pretty! nobody can stop me!

• Locked thread