Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Holy gently caress. I think I have an ingrown hair on my rear end right by my tail bone. Sitting, walking, everything hurts.

RIP you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
there is a version of VLC for kindle fire

drat i'm glad i bought this thing

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ded posted:

there is a version of VLC for kindle fire

drat i'm glad i bought this thing

the iOS version is back on the app store too

but yeah I have the Fire HD 7, it's ok. Kinda wish that it had Google app support at least, without having to hack it.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
ya i picked it up on the xmas sale, with prime you can download shows and such and watch them offline. that was what sold it for me since i have to do a bit of sitting around waiting while playing chauffeur for teenagers.

now the problem is its too easy to buy a book

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
real. dad. chat.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ded posted:

real. dad. chat.

the daddest chat possible

yeah, i love reading on it, and i loaded an android GBA emulator on it. Browsing on it is poo poo though.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just weeded the space for a garden last sunday but haven't planted anything yet. I've never had a garden, but I don't think it's too late to plant some seeds yet. probably gonna do zucchini, carrots, spinach, maybe tomatoes? Not sure yet.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

alright gardening is where I draw the line you all old as gently caress PEACE

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

dadchat best chat

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Slim Pickens posted:

Just weeded the space for a garden last sunday but haven't planted anything yet. I've never had a garden, but I don't think it's too late to plant some seeds yet. probably gonna do zucchini, carrots, spinach, maybe tomatoes? Not sure yet.

Do a google for what your planting zone is, and what plants you can plant and when. Makes poo poo a lot easier.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i am super stoked to be dad as gently caress in my new yard

gonna mow that lawn so good

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I'm pretty excited to mow the lawn this weekend. What's the best pattern to use?!?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBKbm26RaUc

checkerboard or get the gently caress out

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

lol if you have a lawn where it doesn't rain at least half the year

just lol

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

"That's where most people are going to look at my lawn and realize how beautiful it is and realize that they've been dominated"

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

wanna move in next to that guy and give zero fucks about landscaping

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Victor Vermis posted:

"That's where most people are going to look at my lawn and realize how beautiful it is and realize that they've been dominated"

I actually laughed when he said that

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

same

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I think I'll just go for a nice checkerboard. Watching that guy's video screamed "Kiryen of Lawns"

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
I'm going to mow gently caress you into the center of my yard and only maintain that for the rest of the summer

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Welp, locked my keys in my car and all of these coat hangers are too flimsy. At least it's on my street. :sigh:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
pro way of mowing the lawn: watch the elderly colored man do it from my balcony

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Welp, locked my keys in my car and all of these coat hangers are too flimsy. At least it's on my street. :sigh:

Drive a jeep instead. All I have to do is unzip a window to unlock my doors, that is if the locks worked.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Have no fears Jurassic World: Zero Dark Raptor. It's a legitimately excellent film, and in some ways better than the first by a mile.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
how dumb does the main evil dino look?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
He's loving awesome. Don't sweat it.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

while we're on dad chat who's got a good spice rub recipe for me

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

krispykremessuck posted:

I'm going to mow gently caress you into the center of my yard and only maintain that for the rest of the summer

Around the early 2000s, a friend of mine decided to gently caress with "me" by fertilizing a giant swastika into the lawn while my family was gone for a week. He was hoping for instant results once we got back but didn't plan on the fertilizer taking its sweet drat time dissolving/dispersing in the ground. Since my dad had one of these automowers, he didn't notice until a few months later when they were gone again for 10 days and came back to a huge, lush swastika growth comprised of the greenest, healthiest grass you'd ever see.

They didn't tell anyone about it until around 2010 and I didn't find out who'd done it until a few years ago when I'd repeatedly told the story over a few beers and that friend fessed up.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Two Finger posted:

Salt and pepper, don't overthink it :colbert:

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Two Finger posted:

Beef, chicken, or pork?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Wanna mow a lawn but we just have tiny patches of grass since we're right up against other houses, and the HOA hired a bunch of Mexicans to take care of poo poo anyway.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Salt and pepper, don't overthink it :colbert:

pro

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Lazy Reservist posted:

Beef, chicken, or pork?

i've got a good one for pork, anything for chicken or beef would be awesome.
how do you do it with chicken, rub it on the skin or is it ok with say chicken breast?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Two Finger posted:

how do you do it with chicken, rub it on the skin or is it ok with say chicken breast?

If you're grilling whole chicken, cut out the spine with scissors and then break it down the middle but keep it in one piece. Mix your rub with softened butter and rub it between the skin and the flesh. Comes out moist and mmm mmm good.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I need to poison what is left of my lawn. Then I'm going to weed mat it all and put rocks over my back yard. This drought can suck my dick.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

If you're grilling whole chicken, cut out the spine with scissors and then break it down the middle but keep it in one piece. Mix your rub with softened butter and rub it between the skin and the flesh. Comes out moist and mmm mmm good.

oh yeah? sounds pretty good, that work for pieces as well? i don't normally do whole chickens

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Two Finger posted:

For beef, lightly coat with olive oil and rub in a little salt and pepper (like N4I said). Fennel and/or thyme are good as well, depending on your taste.

For spicy chicken, I usually go with cayenne, cumin, chili powder (or flakes), and just a little salt and pepper.

Of course, there's always lemon pepper seasoning or Old Bay which are awesome with chicken.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

interesting... that's quite understated compared to the one I've been using.
agreed lemon pepper with chicken is awesome.

anyone here into their asian cooking?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'd put a lovely couch on his on his lawn when I knew he was going to be gone for a few days. Actually I'd probably do a full white trash on his lawn if I knew he was going to be gone.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
cant wait to see the new j-park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQB1IvIDgRc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9w7I507D6E

• Locked thread