Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
If you're into inside baseball, WaPo has pretty good report on the state of the Jebtrain

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...c032_story.html

highlight:

quote:

On the stump, Bush has stuck to his pledge not to shift to the right to win the nomination, but his middle-of-the-road positions on immigration and education have come off more as out of step with the base of his party than shrewdly pragmatic. His wonky question-and-answer exchanges with voters sometimes resemble college lectures rather than a disarming appeal for votes.

Jeb is now the Republican Al Gore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx
Jeb: I know you want to kill all the Mexicans and eat their children but this isn't reasonable policy

Base: LIBERAL

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

RACHET posted:

Jeb: I know you want to kill all the Mexicans and eat their children but this isn't reasonable policy

Base: LIBERAL

Don't worry, he can just shake it off and reset like an Etch-n-Sketch if he decides to go full Cruz.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Logikv9 posted:

Don't worry, he can just shake it off and reset like an Etch-n-Sketch if he decides to go full Lil Baby Pee Pee.

I have finally gotten around to installing the Name Swamp Chrome app, and almost every post in this thread is hilarious, but this one really got me because it filters "Ted Cruz" to "Lil Baby Pee Pee".

I am so glad that there's still another year and a half to go.

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jun 11, 2015

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Alter Ego posted:

I have finally gotten around to installing the Name Swamp Chrome app, and almost every post in this thread is hilarious, but this one really got me because it filters "Lil Baby Pee Pee" to "Lil Baby Pee Pee".

I am so glad that there's still another year and a half to go.

I assume you forgot what maps to Lil Baby Pee Pee? Or does your app correct the name of the junior senator from Texas when you type it in a text box too?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

ComradeCosmobot posted:

I assume you forgot what maps to Lil Baby Pee Pee? Or does your app correct the name of the junior senator from Texas when you type it in a text box too?

Hmm, that is interesting. I guess it does--how about that.

It's the guy with the most punchable face in the field; aka, the sound a wet fart makes.

e: Fixed the above post with the correct mapping, I hope. I think it spazzed out when I went to edit the post. Anyway, here's what I've seen so far:

Rand Paul: Taco Bonerstink
Scott Walker: Whine Rand
Jeb Bush: Ham Face
Ted Cruz: Lil Baby Pee Pee
Rick Perry: Racist Cowboy
Ben Carson: Dr. Nope
Lindsey Graham: Probably Gay
Bobby Jindal: Homophobicus Maximus
Carly Fiorina: Fired CEO
Marco Rubio: The Combover Kid

The Democrats aren't immune either.

Hillary Clinton: Lady Inevitable
Bernie Sanders: The Tragic Idealist

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jun 11, 2015

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Does it have replacements for Trump and Santorum or are their names already too synonymous with comedic failure?

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

Internet Webguy posted:

Does it have replacements for Trump and Santorum or are their names already too synonymous with comedic failure?

Santorum is Ol' Frothy. Trump has no replacement. Christie is Bridge Troll, Kasich is Lehman Bro, Pataki is That Other Guy, and Huckabee is Fuckabee (boring, hopefully soon to be changed to something molestation related).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_presidential_primaries,_2016 is fun to visit with this plugin.

Vienna Circlejerk fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jun 11, 2015

Great_Gerbil
Sep 1, 2006
Rhombomys opimus
Does it drive anyone else crazy that everyone refers to JEB as JEB Bush? JEB is a nickname for John Ellis Bush, IIRC.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Carly Fiorina just released a 3 minute Hillary attack ad.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/carly-out-hillary-attack-ad_969384.html

Obviously, Fiorina is nothing as a candidate, but I'm sort of enjoying her strategy of campaigning exclusively against Hillary Clinton to the point that she doesn't even sell her own experience unless she's mentioning it to contrast herself with Hillary.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Great_Gerbil posted:

Does it drive anyone else crazy that everyone refers to JEB as JEB Bush? JEB is a nickname for John Ellis Bush, IIRC.

Not really. You should calm down.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
An opportunity missed, not naming Christie "A Bridge Too Far".

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Solid Poopsnake posted:

A Bridge too Fat

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

Santorum is Ol' Frothy. Trump has no replacement. Christie is Bridge Troll, Kasich is Lehman Bro, Pataki is That Other Guy, and Huckabee is Fuckabee (boring, hopefully soon to be changed to something molestation related).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_presidential_primaries,_2016 is fun to visit with this plugin.

Oh, poo poo, forgot about Santorum. I did see Bridge Troll but I didn't know it was Christie. And the Huckabee one is just lame.

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

Great_Gerbil posted:

Nope! PIN number, PDF format, GOB Bluth, etc.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Great_Gerbil posted:

Nah. He's the GOB Bluth of the GOP primaries.

e: gently caress, beaten.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Professor Funk posted:

Carly Fiorina just released a 3 minute Hillary attack ad.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/carly-out-hillary-attack-ad_969384.html

Obviously, Fiorina is nothing as a candidate, but I'm sort of enjoying her strategy of campaigning exclusively against Hillary Clinton to the point that she doesn't even sell her own experience unless she's mentioning it to contrast herself with Hillary.

It is really funny, because her biggest achievement as Secretary of State is no one knowing what she did. That is a huge accomplishment!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Lindsey Graham's choices for in-flight reading are not at all surprising. All of 'em, Katie!

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Cantorsdust posted:

A Bridge too Fat

A Fridge Too Far

:cmon:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Spun Dog posted:

A Fridge Too Far

:cmon:

Was just about to post this. On a forum with as long and storied history of cheap shots based on peoples' weight, I'd have thought more would remember the classics.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Joementum posted:

Lindsey Graham's choices for in-flight reading are not at all surprising. All of 'em, Katie!

Someday he is going to switch places with Matt Malloy for an episode of Alpha House and no one will notice.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Great_Gerbil posted:

He was my governor for 8 years and it wasn't until he decided to run for President that I even realized Jeb wasn't his first name. Also using his last name is even more problematic than using Hillary's. So get used to Jeb.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Rand Paul gave a press conference this afternoon about civil liberties.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Andy from BuzzFeed, doing what he does best, discovers that Carly did a lot of media appearances to talk about the layoffs she managed. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hNZ3Ggsui8&t=112s

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

pangstrom posted:

I'm not a baseball stats guy but how do you have a 200/200/200 slash line and a really good "Weighted Runs Created" stat? Is it just noisy because of a small sample or something?

That's not a stat that would be made noisy relative to a slash line, I'm guessing it's a typo and his wRC is actually 44.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Joementum posted:

Andy from BuzzFeed, doing what he does best, discovers that Carly did a lot of media appearances to talk about the layoffs she managed. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hNZ3Ggsui8&t=112s

I would almost like her to win the primary now so we can hear that clip over and over.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Mark Kirk decided to start the morning off right by whispering into a hot mic about Lindsey Graham's White House run.

Mark Kirk posted:

“I’ve been joking with Lindsey. Did you see that? He’s going to have a rotating first lady. He’s a bro with no ho.”

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Joementum posted:

Is he wearing a cup or something?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Obdicut posted:

Is he wearing a cup or something?

Lemme check the #BallWithPaul hashtag he (seriously) just started:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Joementum posted:

I love this. Better than satire.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Something something gay orgy joke.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Joementum posted:

Lemme check the #BallWithPaul hashtag he (seriously) just started:

The outfit makes him look like a kid dressing up somehow.

Also ballwithpaul is awesome.

Bitch I'm ballin', ballin'
I came from Kentucky to something like it's nothing
Yeah you know I done it now there's no discussion
I made a promise to my constituents I'mma turn these tens and commas into zeros
Closing million dollar PAC deals catch me swervin', burning 100 dollar bills
How it feel when you
Ballin', ballin', going places they never go
It ain't all about the money but I stack it cause you never know

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
poo poo Rand Paul is left-handed? poo poo

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"
Oh wow, Rand is only five foot eight? I didn't know that. It actually makes me like him more. The little guy's got gumption!

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Joementum posted:

I didn't know he had a Big Head mode. How do you bring up the console?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Has he been wearing the uniform around all day? Maybe. Maaaaayyyybbbbbeeeeee.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Joementum posted:

Has he been wearing the uniform around all day? Maybe. Maaaaayyyybbbbbeeeeee.

Is he having a contest with himself to see how goofy he can look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Cubey posted:

Is he having a contest with himself to see how goofy he can look

He's winning for sure.

• Locked thread