Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Scumbag Stacy, Good Girl Gina / Gabby / Gamer and Cool Chick Carol and all other variants are my favorite because it's raw, pure strain schadenfreude when you think of how pathetic the dudes that make those are.

The worst meme is definitely when The Minions and someecards became a jpeg version of lovely email forwards from your lovely aunt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

mind the walrus posted:

I really want to believe that you're misspeaking or mistaken and you had some sort-of wet dream after a bad night in the PYF fanart thread.

"Gardevoir Mom"

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The worst meme is definitely when The Minions and someecards became a jpeg version of lovely email forwards from your lovely aunt.

:haw:

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Ban this sick filth

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Beef Hardcheese posted:

"Gardevoir Mom"

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

foreverially delitized and not loving it

e; to clarify, that's the worst meme. However, even that spawned a JC Denton variant that was great so actually there's no such thing as bad memes. If it's bad it just doesn't become a meme because nobody likes it. Conversely if it becomes a meme it must be good.

e2; What about dootiest memes?

Skeltal is obviously best so really I'm asking for second favorites here.

Dankey Kang and related dong issues

All Pepes, the rarer the better

George Costanza

This picture

And of course, FBF

Ms Adequate has a new favorite as of 17:37 on Jun 12, 2015

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
The worst meme is the smug Willy Wonka one, because it always has some really terrible opinion attached to it.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
milhouse worst meme

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Stex T posted:

The worst meme is the smug Willy Wonka one, because it always has some really terrible opinion attached to it.

Oh okay yeah I take back what I said, there is actually one meme that is irrevocably poo poo

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Gross memes need to make a comback. How come no one posts goatse to their facebook, ever?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hello, to me the worst meme is the success kid one cause it's always some pathetic humblebrag like "Talked to two girls last night Didn't wet my pants" or the Bill Murray Caddyshack one because it's always some sad sack fishing for sympathy about his lovely life. Thanks for readin'

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

BonHair posted:

http://galtse.cx/ is also a strong contender for best/worst meme

I scrolled all the way to the bottom praying that it would end with goatse. It did not :(

Edison was a dick
Apr 3, 2010

direct current :roboluv: only
The red year was almost two hundred years ago

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

This is why the universe was created. It now can end.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The gross bachelor/ette frogs were funny in a :magical::stonklol: kinda way.

I'll never forget you, blood fart vagina bubble.

The Anime Liker has a new favorite as of 19:29 on Jun 12, 2015

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
Foul bachelor frog is a classic dank meme

Rare pepe isn't funny at all. Neither is that fuckstain Spurdo.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Aggro posted:

Neither is that fuckstain Spurdo.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Spurdo is best when impersonating Americans.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXVi6gxoRiI

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
I've changed my mind... Finnish memes are the worst.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
The worst meme has not been mentioned yet, and I won't post it because then some dickbag will start spamming like 100 of them.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

veedubfreak posted:

The worst meme has not been mentioned yet, and I won't post it because then some dickbag will start spamming like 100 of them.

no1curr

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

veedubfreak posted:

Dance off?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

veedubfreak posted:

It's dance party. Dance party is the worst.

Let's get this poo poo over with.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

veedubfreak posted:

No, someone already covered the milhouse thing

This is the best meme solely because back when it was haram someone posted that loving trophy image awarding the 1st place curr a prize and he or she got away with it

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
The worst meme is "<major subject> <animal>"

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

The worst meme is the one you keep posting. Yes you.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Latin memes

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

That "wow" shiba dog is pretty loving unfunny.

Rage comics are the loving worst though, nothing is remotely as awful as them.

The only good thing to come out of Rage comics were the parodies, like the cheap knock-off troll-faces etc.

Also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7En0z2A38c

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Dabir posted:

The worst meme is the one you keep posting. Yes you.
The worst meme is this meme.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
every meme is the worst

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
You all just lost the game.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style
Actually the best meme was that one meme which was really dank but I forget what it was now.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Pronouncing meme, gif and doge incorrectly is the worst thing.

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
unironically discussing memes is the worst meme

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Mogomra posted:

You all just lost the game.

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
spurdo is actually the best meme and i will fight anyone who claims otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

These animations are better than any that Bethesda has ever made.

• Locked thread