Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
my opinion? FART

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Lawman 0 posted:

lol if you think the Japanese will ever fall for this.

maybe the jews will

Xotl posted:

It begins.

trans racial begins.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
this sassy negress sure has some balls

Bolek
May 1, 2003

Coohoolin posted:

gender dysphoria is a legit medical issue. race dysphoria doesn't exist.

also everyone keeps forgetting that sex and gender are two different things and one is biological and the other is social.

Sex is to race as gender is to race got it

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Coohoolin posted:

also everyone keeps forgetting that sex and gender are two different things and one is biological and the other is social.

prove it, nerd

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
In a few years trashing trans-race people will be bannable on SA and the forum will be a safe space for those people.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Jose Oquendo posted:

In a few years trashing trans-race people will be bannable on SA and the forum will be a safe space for those people.

THat's a few years too long imo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Coohoolin posted:

weird coincidence how when many people feel they are the opposite gender they go and get surgery to appear as though they are a member of the corresponding sex

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
gender is a social construct

*mutilates genitalia*

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
My gender reassignment surgeon? No he's not a surgeon, or even a doctor. He's a sociologist.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

Jose Oquendo posted:

yep everyone is gonna act all enlightened about this p soon i reckon

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

My gender reassignment surgeon? No he's not a surgeon, or even a doctor. He's a sociologist.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

trans profession

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

I personally think she's incredibly courageous for coming out and living life the way that she feels is right. It must be really difficult to go through life unable to identify with your physical appearance. I think everyone should be able to manifest their own self-image and we should respect that.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
metro? no, that's so 2010. I'm transgay

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

SaltLick posted:

trans profession

I'm a trans1%. I demand my billions of dollars and massive tax breaks.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
If I'm black, but have adopted white culture and have no connection to my African heritage does that make me white? Lets stop using the term "oreo"

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

fakeaccount posted:

It's a reverse Micheal jackson

Well yeah we all are. When our feet move in a walking motion, we go forwards.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Weener Beater posted:

If I'm black, but have adopted white culture and have no connection to my African heritage does that make me white? Lets stop using the term "oreo"

this will solve all race issues as americans. idiot whites will become black and smart black people will become white, and racism against black people will finally be justified.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Weener Beater posted:

no because you still suffer from systematic racism regardless of whether you are a well off black person living in a gated community full of whites or a kid growing up in compton.

Like let me ask you a question; as a black person how do you feel about police? When they show up do you feel reassured/relieved or do you get more tense/stressed? You think the police care about your connection to African heritage?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Moridin920 posted:

no because you still suffer from systematic racism regardless of whether you are a well off black person living in a gated community full of whites or a kid growing up in compton.

Like let me ask you a question; as a black person how do you feel about police? When they show up do you feel reassured/relieved or do you get more tense/stressed? You think the police care about your connection to African heritage?

lol if police don't make you tense regardless of your race

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
it's like she's been saying she's a dentist without ever going to dentistry school

i bet she makes loads of anti dentite jokes

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

Well yeah they do but even though I'm going 'poo poo these dudes can arrest me for no reason if they wanted' I'm not really that worried that I might get murdered. Like yeah it's in the back of my mind but it's not a serious fear.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

she says she's black but I want to MAKE SURE because I have suspicions this person IS NOT BLACK

i've found a LOT of white ppl pretending to be black it's a hobby of mine as a somethingawful goon

:monocle: LOL, this post is the best post. CISMALES DID 9-11 improving the quality of the SA Forums.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Kuato posted:

:monocle: LOL, this post is the best post. CISMALES DID 9-11 improving the quality of the SA Forums.

thanks ive always liked ur name and av combo

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Germstore posted:

tense like *looks down to see how fast im going as i pass a cop on the expressway* is different than tense like *i hope i dont go to jail or die today*

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

gender is a social construct

*mutilates genitalia*

race is a social construct

*gets cornrows*

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
Are the transracial goons still going to be called troons or will they get their own nickname?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I like that this is a result of her trying to pin some abuse bullshit lawsuit on her parents, then mom saying 'oh yeah? watch this...'

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Xotl posted:

Just a Metafilter comment. But the bad-Salon-article attitude people have mocked here is certainly out there.

Metafilter has since deleted the entire thread. Too hard to determine if comments should be deleted for being offensive to black people or offensive to trans people. I think they made the right move.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

haha im half middle eastern jew and i look more ethnic than sedanchair does. does that mean i can stop being a white person and be a proud black man now

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Profondo Rosso posted:

haha im half middle eastern jew and i look more ethnic than sedanchair does. does that mean i can stop being a white person and be a proud black man now

u can do it :)

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Profondo Rosso posted:

If not, then dudes can't become chicks by lopping their gobblers off so you's better do it.

Edit: Do it for the Trannys. Is the plural "Trannies"?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i support whatever surgeries are needed :) Transhorse flesh people shouldn't be left out in the cold just because they don't want to be new genders, or even alive objects... who are we to judge

nickutz
Feb 3, 2004

Put blue and red chicken in mouth plz

Coohoolin posted:

If we accept one mental illness we have to accept them all, you don't get to pick and choose.

Jose Oquendo posted:

It already is. See: SedanChair

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

no im already darker wit h curlier hair than sedanchair so i think all i really need to do is start making self righteous posts on sa to be black
no surgery necessary

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

Are the transracial goons still going to be called troons or will they get their own nickname?

transniggers so...

triggers

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I'm trans-japanese because I like anime and my views on everything are slanted.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

I'm trans-japanese because I like anime and my views on everything are slanted.

Sorry there's already a word for that. Well, two words for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

the face of the future

• Locked thread