Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

atomicthumbs posted:

the part that gets me about this one is the audience reactions. listen to the timing, and the kinds of noises the audience makes. they have no idea what they're supposed to be applauding, cheering for, gasping at, or laughing at, and the only way they can tell when to is when the Captain pauses in anticipation and waits for them to catch on.

yeah that's great

"the end phenomena of life orientation is for the person to find his hat in life"

then he just stares while the audience cycles through ohh-ing to laughing to applause

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Boxturret posted:

yeah that's great

"the end phenomena of life orientation is for the person to find his hat in life"

then he just stares while the audience cycles through ohh-ing to laughing to applause

i also love the isolated occasional chuckles and "woo"s while he's in the middle of a sentence. these people are a neural net on a hair trigger

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

atomicthumbs posted:

the part that gets me about this one is the audience reactions. listen to the timing, and the kinds of noises the audience makes. they have no idea what they're supposed to be applauding, cheering for, gasping at, or laughing at, and the only way they can tell when to is when the Captain pauses in anticipation and waits for them to catch on.

holllly crapppppp aaaaaaagggggggggggggg

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

scientology or red hat linux??

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?
cool dutch oven chatte!

enamel lined cast iron dutch oven supremacy

you can make this stuff really easy

not the beer

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

What the gently caress does bread have to do with computers.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

cool dutch oven chatte!

enamel lined cast iron dutch oven supremacy

you can make this stuff really easy

not the beer
Great Lakes spotted.

Are you one of the cleveland yosposers?

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker

As a Millennial I posted:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

As a Millennial I posted:

one can feed a family and the other one is computers

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

KoRMaK posted:

Great Lakes spotted.

Are you one of the cleveland yosposers?

Cleveland-ish. Out in the eastern hinterlands.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

if you can get your hands on hoppin frog frosted frog, do it this holiday season

e: yeah you should deffo be able to get it

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

atomicthumbs posted:

scientology or red hat linux??

just take one

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Oh, bummer.

I want some yosposers in my neighborhood that I can walk over to and hang out with.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
i like normal non-enameled cast iron

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

wrought iron > cast iron

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

-_-

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

soothing. peaceful.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

ugh i read that with my own eyes
i cant do anything about this
you fucker

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lol i googled around for ray mithoff, the guy in that insane scientology vid, and stumbled on this http://www.freedommag.org/special-reports/sptimes/the_brush_off.html
i skipped all the headings and sidebars and was several paragraphs in before i realized what it was

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!
I have a le cruset braiser and it owns hard.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

mentor? Geneva?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

WARREN :unsmigghh:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Trig Discipline posted:

it's me

i have no idea

Mods change Trig's name to Squid Diddlin'

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

physically ill rn

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

fuckin kill me. end my life. that's it.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

graph posted:

mickey ds was marketed as a hang out place in the 70s and 80s to the african american demographic. to this day its still regarded as community watercoolers

yeah also taco bell used to be marketed as the kind of place you'd go sit down and eat at

contrast to today where i'm half-surprised new taco bells aren't like domino's where it's just pick up your food and get the hell out already

also if you're ever talking to a non-american who is amazed/baffled by how we have so many drat drive-thru fast food joints, just point out that we love drive-thru so much that we even do drive-thru banking

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Q4oxx_JJY

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

ZShakespeare posted:

I have a le cruset braiser and it owns hard.

ya i know those are the go-to default brand, but,... i got that 6 quart Lodge one for $54...

$300 for something close enough to not be noticed by me just didn't feel worth it

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

holy poo poo lol

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!

Sniep posted:

ya i know those are the go-to default brand, but,... i got that 6 quart Lodge one for $54...

$300 for something close enough to not be noticed by me just didn't feel worth it

would you say that it suits your needs?

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

well time to drink hemlock

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

yeah also taco bell used to be marketed as the kind of place you'd go sit down and eat at

contrast to today where i'm half-surprised new taco bells aren't like domino's where it's just pick up your food and get the hell out already

also if you're ever talking to a non-american who is amazed/baffled by how we have so many drat drive-thru fast food joints, just point out that we love drive-thru so much that we even do drive-thru banking

drive thru banking owns

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Beast of Bourbon posted:

i like how when i go to a friends house and pick up a pan i almost hit the ceiling with it since normies only seem to buy the thinnest aluminum pans / pots imaginable. "oh nice, 38 piece complete kitchen set, only $19.99!"

rule 38 gtfo

38. you are of course allowed to quote thing you are down with or for other reasons. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BEG FOR QUOTES WITH "QTIYD" AND TO DO SO IS SHAMEFUL. Shameful posters will be dealt with harshly

:confused:

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

yolo #wow #whoa romeo

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

the classics can be zzz even with all the gender

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Well its been a good run . :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Beast of Bourbon posted:

i like how when i go to a friends house and pick up a pan i almost hit the ceiling with it since normies only seem to buy the thinnest aluminum pans / pots imaginable. "oh nice, 38 piece complete kitchen set, only $19.99!"

rule 38 gtfo

• Locked thread