Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
black twitter is being really, really funny about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I'm the totally unnecessary, unpronounceable to 99% of americans "˛" in her last name

nah that's just a zh sound, like when your bro is like "what's good breh" and you're like "the yu˛"

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

gently caress the ROW posted:

her bio is also twice as long as the actual black professors

At my job, most of us have bios that are a paragraph or two. They're really intended to let everyone know who the right person to call for something, but some people write novelettes which include every lame accomplishment and accolade they've ever received from third grade onward. It's a giant red flag that they're the total dingbats of the company.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

At my job, most of us have bios that are a paragraph or two. They're really intended to let everyone know who the right person to call for something, but some people write novelettes which include every lame accomplishment and accolade they've ever received from third grade onward. It's a giant red flag that they're the total dingbats of the company.

But what if I need to speak with someone who's been professionally hate-crimed 8 times by reputable North American hate groups? Do you really expect me to phone the receptionist to direct my call and hope she's on her game that day?

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
The odds of a black person being the victim of 8 hate crimes within a few years (and shes complained about many more than that) is loving astronomical .

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

bloodsacrifice posted:

The odds of a black person being the victim of 8 hate crimes within a few years (and shes complained about many more than that) is loving astronomical .

nah its the pacific northwest

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

she is obv lying tho

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

almost loving nobody includes it in their last names in America though, they just use "z"

well she's loving Czech mate

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

bonvivant posted:

black twitter is being really, really funny about this

somehow i doubt that.

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The mental gymnastics people are going through to differentiate what this woman did from what transexuals do is great entertainment.

I love it. I could give two shits about Bruce Jenner becoming a woman, it's a free loving country, but man was I starting to get sick of it being shoved in my face 24/7. Now the annoying try-hard SJWs who never STFU about that stuff get to reap what they sowed and try juggling condemnation of this woman with praise of people like Bruce Jenner.

Hahahaha. Have fun you annoying assholes.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

RaceBannon posted:

well she's loving Czech mate

she was born in loving Idaho Bumfuck, Montana

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)

Chris Christie posted:

The mental gymnastics people are going through to differentiate what this woman did from what transexuals do is great entertainment.

I love it. I could give two shits about Bruce Jenner becoming a woman, it's a free loving country, but man was I starting to get sick of it being shoved in my face 24/7. Now the annoying try-hard SJWs who never STFU about that stuff get to reap what they sowed and try juggling condemnation of this woman with praise of people like Bruce Jenner.

lying about threats of lynching is literally the same thing as being born with the wrong genetals lmao

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

statinisland.jpg

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Do It Once Right posted:

But what if I need to speak with someone who's been professionally hate-crimed 8 times by reputable North American hate groups? Do you really expect me to phone the receptionist to direct my call and hope she's on her game that day?

Well, that's the thing -- # of Hate Crimes is a field in our firm's Active Exchange Directory. So there's no need to have the crimes you've been a victim of listed both on the active directory and your bio. That's just bragging!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Wafflz posted:

It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi

Police say accusation that man "trying to shoot cans" simply don't add up

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
She's not a professor the university she works at made drat sure to clarify that. She has a part time teaching job of some kind there. The cops have also dropped the investigation into her hate mail allegation (where she was sent nooses). It's really looking like she sent herself those nooses because what African American persona is complete without a history of coping with racism? So when she says "what kind of parent would inflict that kind of terror on their own children?" we have a handy reference.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Well, that's the thing -- # of Hate Crimes is a field in our firm's Active Exchange Directory. So there's no need to have the crimes you've been a victim of listed both on the active directory and your bio. That's just bragging!

Nerd joke?

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
why is this nonnews about a crazy white lady so interesting to me I wanna know more but I know that's dumb and bad

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

Funky See Funky Do posted:

She's not a professor the university she works at made drat sure to clarify that. She has a part time teaching job of some kind there. The cops have also dropped the investigation into her hate mail allegation (where she was sent nooses). It's really looking like she sent herself those nooses because what African American persona is complete without a history of coping with racism? So when she says "what kind of parent would inflict that kind of terror on their own children?" we have a handy reference.

Someone spraypainted a swastika on the door and the cameras mysteriously stopped working for that one day only.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Chris Christie posted:

Ya it's the annoying SJWs who won't stop bringing this poo poo up in this thread about a woman who lied about her life for years and got caught. Why won't the SJWs just shut up about it, wow.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

A Tasteful Nude posted:

why is this nonnews about a crazy white lady so interesting to me I wanna know more but I know that's dumb and bad

It's an Onion Article come to life. "Rachel Dolezal's parents say they were confused as to why their child claimed to be black for years despite being Caucasian."

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Trans-Oompa Loompa.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Nah, just a bad one. :gbsmith:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Nah, just a bad one. :gbsmith:

Oh friend, don't let it worry you even really bad jokes that nobody ever laughs at are better than earnest creeds about how it's bullshit that Bruce Jenner can get away with (something?) while this lady can't get away with (the same thing?).

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

Funky See Funky Do posted:

It's an Onion Article come to life. "Rachel Dolezal's parents say they were confused as to why their child claimed to be black for years despite being Caucasian."

They went public with it because she started telling people her parents abused her out of racial hatred and that they lived in places shes never been to like South Africa.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

bloodsacrifice posted:

They went public with it because she started telling people her parents abused her out of racial hatred and that they lived in places shes never been to like South Africa.

With a loving cat'o'nine tails or something too! The kind of abuse where "yo can I see your back kid?" would prove it one way or the other.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

You'd think the police swastika investigation would have turned up that she was German

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

I tried watching that show but never really got into it.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

A Tasteful Nude posted:

lying about threats of lynching is literally the same thing as being born with the wrong genetals lmao

They are both based on deception.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u-AKfb5MwQ

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Ya it's the annoying SJWs who won't stop bringing this poo poo up in this thread about a woman who lied about her life for years and got caught. Why won't the SJWs just shut up about it, wow.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/12/comparison-transgender-people-rachel-dolezal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/12/rachel-dolezal-caitlyn-jenner_n_7569160.html

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Goddamn. Both of these are amazing.

quote:

While an undergrad at Bellhaven University in Mississipi, the now 37-year-old Dolezal was in Voice of Calvary, a “racial reconciliation community development project where black and whites lived together.” After graduating, she applied to grad school at Howard University, earning a full ride scholarship, as a black woman, after submitting an art portfolio comprised solely of African-American portraits. It was around this time, Dolezal's parents claim, that she began actively presenting herself as a black woman, eventually working her way up to president of the Spokane NAACP in 2014. It seems that at some point, Dolezal's interest and fascination with blackness morphed into fetishization, exotification and actual erasure.

Technically isn't this fraud?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Those are pretty good articles from two major newspapers and I agree with their underlying message (shut the gently caress up about how "this is exactly like Jenner", idiots).

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Those are pretty good articles from two major newspapers and I agree with their underlying message (shut the gently caress up about how "this is exactly like Jenner", idiots).

lol

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
some of my best friends are kind of smeary and orangish

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
she has identity issue and transwomen arent men either

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

So basically, this lady was the inverse of this song